Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I love all of Vill's photo she looks beautiful. The Birdy outfit is just matching her so much. Vill's cheeks looks chubby on the first picture.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
I love all of Vill's photo she looks beautiful. The Birdy outfit is just matching her so much. Vill's cheeks looks chubby on the first picture.

I think she matches the birdy/birdie outfit, too, Minny! :thumbup: Her cheeks aren't as chubby as her mother's though. :coverlaf: Vill has lost a lot of baby fat compared to when she first started in the entertainment industry. :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really admire the mother-daughter relationship Vill and her mom have. It's so cuuute :3 They're both pretty girls. As for Vill, that's a much better picture of her in the black outfit :coverlaf: 
And Maiko, I agree with you about Egg. Usually, I don't find her so attractive but she looks really pretty here. I love the natural looking makeup on her.
LOL at the last picture of Vill. She's so random yet cute on that rail, hahaha :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Egg and Vill are so pretty in here. The mother/ daughter relationship is awesome of Vill and Kate. I wish my mother was this close with me. I wish Vill don't fall of the rail. Cutie!!! I should try that out too. Lol

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I really admire the mother-daughter relationship Vill and her mom have. It's so cuuute :3 They're both pretty girls. As for Vill, that's a much better picture of her in the black outfit :coverlaf: 
And Maiko, I agree with you about Egg. Usually, I don't find her so attractive but she looks really pretty here. I love the natural looking makeup on her.
LOL at the last picture of Vill. She's so random yet cute on that rail, hahaha :D

I know, Marina...Vill and her mother has a really sweet mother-daughter relationship. :cry: Hahaha, you're so cute in that sentence about that particular picture of Vill in the black outfit. I :heart: the smiley face you used! :kiss: :spin: I know, rite? About Egg. :yes: Yeah, Vill is pretty random at times. :whahuh:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Egg and Vill are so pretty in here. The mother/ daughter relationship is awesome of Vill and Kate. I wish my mother was this close with me. I wish Vill don't fall of the rail. Cutie!!! I should try that out too. Lol

Same here, Minny...I would like to be that close with my own mother as well...all I ever do is yell at her. :whaha: :smack: Personally, that's not a stunt I would pull...I'm more on the safe and boring side. :lolyup:

preetam said:
Did Kate worked in the industry before ?

Um, probably not as an actress or anything, Preetam, but probably as a manager or something of some sort? :scratchhead2: :shrug:

AikOm^_^

Eek! Vill, Push, and Dew! Vill and Push look compatible together. :drools: Though Vill and Push look more alike. :lol: But Push and Dew look even more alike. :D They could pass off as brothers. :lolyup: Vill and Egg are beautiful together! :spin:

Credits: Vill (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) & Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitters.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push and Dew do look similar, ehh? Something about their facial structures ... but awwe, they all look so good. And then there's me thinking about how Dew looks so nice now compared to his back-then self XD
Vill's so pretty here and yeah, Push and her are so compatible. They look close, too ;~;
LOL at Vill's pouty expression in the picture w/ Egg. :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I say they could pass as twins. They look alike so much Push and Dew.

Vill is very pretty in here I like her sad or mad face in here. Egg is also so pretty

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Push and Dew do look similar, ehh? Something about their facial structures ... but awwe, they all look so good. And then there's me thinking about how Dew looks so nice now compared to his back-then self XD
Vill's so pretty here and yeah, Push and her are so compatible. They look close, too ;~;
LOL at Vill's pouty expression in the picture w/ Egg. :D

Same here, Marina girl. Dew looks even better than before to me, too. :blush: I know...Push and Vill aren't afraid of getting chummy with each other. I'm jealous for my ToomVill. :annoyed: :lol: Vill's fake eyelashes are so obvious in the picture of her and Egg. :whahuh: And gosh! I just noticed the cigarette pack on the table in the picture of Vill, Push, and Dew. :eek: :faint: So bad. :girlmad: :thumbdown: :smack: :lolyup: Oh, well. :shrug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I say they could pass as twins. They look alike so much Push and Dew.

Vill is very pretty in here I like her sad or mad face in here. Egg is also so pretty

Yes, Vill is so pretty in here. :wub: Egg definitely looks her prettiest and cutest in here. :yes:

AikOm^_^

Another picture of Vill, Push, and Dew, this time alongside with Kate! Ooh! Tomntoms Coffee...reminds me of Toomtam. :wub: :lolyup: And a picture of Push and Vill. :)

Credit: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love little Birdy Vill!!!

"Little Birdy Vill," Minny? :lmao2: :spin: Too cute!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Vill is really cute in the birdy outfit. I'm not a big fan of Vill's acting, but this lakorn seems like it will be a very fun and exciting lakorn. Main guy is very handsome.

I always found Egg to be very pretty, but I do agree that thus far, Egg looks the most beautiful in here. I really like the light make up on her. :)

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Vill is really cute in the birdy outfit. I'm not a big fan of Vill's acting, but this lakorn seems like it will be a very fun and exciting lakorn. Main guy is very handsome.

I always found Egg to be very pretty, but I do agree that thus far, Egg looks the most beautiful in here. I really like the light make up on her. :)

I'm a fan of Vill's acting, but even I criticize her acting when I'm in a critical and evil mood. :lolyup: Hmm, even though she's a funny and easy-going person in reality, her acting isn't that impressive when it comes to comedy. :scratchchin: :nono1: It's been a long time since her DRRT lakron with Bie Sukrit, and I hope that her acting improves as they continue filming. :yes: Call me weird, but it was her bad acting in DRRT that made me fall for her. :lol2: :shrug:

Push is all right. :lol: I've never considered Egg as one of the prettiest girls, but yep, she does look her best in here. :yes: Love the makeup they use on her! Really brings out her good looks. :D

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I'm a fan of Vill's acting, but even I criticize her acting when I'm in a critical and evil mood. :lolyup: Hmm, even though she's a funny and easy-going person in reality, her acting isn't that impressive when it comes to comedy. :scratchchin: :nono1: It's been a long time since her DRRT lakron with Bie Sukrit, and I hope that her acting improves as they continue filming. :yes: Call me weird, but it was her bad acting in DRRT that made me fall for her. :lol2: :shrug:

Push is all right. :lol: I've never considered Egg as one of the prettiest girls, but yep, she does look her best in here. :yes: Love the makeup they use on her! Really brings out her good looks. :D

Lol....I am the exact opposite. I actually liked Vill in Kaew Lom Phet, but her acting in DRRT made me not a fan of her acting anymore. However, I did like her brief appearance in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk. 

I agree that the make up in here brings out Egg's better looks. Whoever does the make up for her in the future, should really just consider on doing light make up on her. She looks best with light make up.

AikOm^_^

Gah, too lazy to share the newest pictures. It's ok...they can wait. :lol: They're not that squeal-worthy to me. xD

huajaikaungtur said:
Credit: GMM Grammy Official

*VIDEO*

Push looks so nice in this video, awww :D He's so freakin cute ;3
I'm even more excited to see him in LN now!

Push does look nice in the video, Marina. :yes: I skimmed through the video; will have to go back to watch it in details. :smack: :lolyup:

Nanciie said:
vill look so beautiful in the pictures

She does, and I sincerely hope her acting has improved. :spin:

sweetie-dara said:
Lol....I am the exact opposite. I actually liked Vill in Kaew Lom Phet, but her acting in DRRT made me not a fan of her acting anymore. However, I did like her brief appearance in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk. 

I agree that the make up in here brings out Egg's better looks. Whoever does the make up for her in the future, should really just consider on doing light make up on her. She looks best with light make up.

:lmao2: I'm the odd one out. :lol2: Agree about Egg's makeup in the future. :highfive: By the way, Sweetie-dara, beautiful gif of Mteam! I :heart: it! :wub: