huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, thank goodness she didn't cut her hair though and I hope she never does since long hair suits her the most :) Yeah, I called her earring distracting a few pages ago. Usually, I don't like these kind of earrings but in this shot, it looks really nice. Yeah, she has a great height :) And yes, great minds do think alike.

That red dress ... not really a fan of it though but it does look nice and I like the white top part of it. What caught my eyes was her hair and head piece there. Woah, looks so cool yet heavy and uncomfortable XD I like it a lot though, so pretty~
As for Put in a suit, oh man, he's so handsome :D
I like Put and Egg's picture. Very nice shot of their smiling faces. And Cee -- she's one good actress. Her head piece looks weird though XD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, thank goodness she didn't cut her hair though and I hope she never does since long hair suits her the most :) Yeah, I called her earring distracting a few pages ago. Usually, I don't like these kind of earrings but in this shot, it looks really nice. Yeah, she has a great height :) And yes, great minds do think alike.

That red dress ... not really a fan of it though but it does look nice and I like the white top part of it. What caught my eyes was her hair and head piece there. Woah, looks so cool yet heavy and uncomfortable XD I like it a lot though, so pretty~
As for Put in a suit, oh man, he's so handsome :D
I like Put and Egg's picture. Very nice shot of their smiling faces. And Cee -- she's one good actress. Her head piece looks weird though XD

Yes, I'm not too fond of that particular earring style, too, Marina. :yes: But, it looks cool on Vill. :lol: Hehe, I actually think that the red dress is pretty striking...I had to do a double take when I first saw the picture. :lolyup: But upon a closer look, yeah, it's just decent. :coverlaf: Hmm, what event could be taking place in LNF? :woot: I heart Put/Push's suit! :spin: I know, that's a very nice shot of Push and Egg. Cee's head piece does look awkward haha. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Oh, yeah, only two pictures to share...I love it when my work is easy! :dance1: :lolyup: Vill...looks quite scary in the first picture. :nailbiter: :faint: Oh, but the second picture is nice! :lol:

Credits: Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) & Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitters.

AikOm^_^

Oh, I didn't expect there would be this many pictures...one picture leads to another one. :whahuh: Some pictures are recent, others are old ones. BTS (Behind the scene) videos of Vill, Push, Egg, and the others.

Vill...is such an ugly dancer. :whaha: The girl is no swan when it comes to dancing. :nono1: And some of her facial expressions in pictures! Urgh. :facepalm: :lol: Hmm, she's rather hyper and loud behind the scenes... I prefer my nang'eks to be more composed and mature... :lolyup: Yet, I still :heart: her. :shrug: :rolleyes: :wub: Anyway, Push and Vill are...cute behind the scenes... :teary: :spin: They joke with each other and get along so well... :annoyed: They...look good with each other. :mellow: :thumbup: Hmm, Push moves stiffly in some scenes, but he's a cutie. :) Vill's still...overreacting too much in some scenes. :smack: Oh, plus, she still looks like she wants to smile in some certain scenes!! :cry1: She needs to control her facial expressions hehe. :lolyup: I think Push's hair would look even nicer if it was styled better or cut off a little bit more, but he's still ok. :) Again, he looks handsome in a suit. Egg is prettier in motion AND when she's wearing light makeup. Urgh, I dreamed of Push and Vill (and the others) in LNF...again! :rolleyes: It was an ok dream. :lol:

Credits: actsstudio, anan_ann, aorvivianne, Kate (katesonthichai), mayticu, peipei_ka, princess_aliss, Push (push_dj), Vill's (villwannarot) IGs; Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitter; CatMatdz3's YouTube Channel.

Push and Vill BTS.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/643947921247281239_317489839.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWIERb_htd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRnnrRcIlcU

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ah, love these photos. Thank you, Maiko. You are too generous.
As I'm scrolling through this page, I catch a lot of a bright colors. This lakorn seems so bright, totally different from a typical CH 5 lakorn but I'm sure it'll still have some CH 5 "aspects." :coverlaf: 
Really liking Push and Vill especially in the video where he grabs her face. They do seem really close, ahh, saddens me a bit since I want ToomVill that close :cry1: 
It's alright though.
Loving Vill's photos and her makeup. So pretty~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ah, love these photos. Thank you, Maiko. You are too generous.
As I'm scrolling through this page, I catch a lot of a bright colors. This lakorn seems so bright, totally different from a typical CH 5 lakorn but I'm sure it'll still have some CH 5 "aspects." :coverlaf: 
Really liking Push and Vill especially in the video where he grabs her face. They do seem really close, ahh, saddens me a bit since I want ToomVill that close :cry1: 
It's alright though.
Loving Vill's photos and her makeup. So pretty~

You're welcome, Marina girl! :kiss: :grouphug: So far, the atmosphere for LNF is so fun and light. Hah! :lmao2: to your sentence about Ch 5 "aspects." :highfive: Gah, I hope there's no "unnecessary" drama! I know, it is hecka sweet when Push grabs Vill's face...so cute. But girl, you read my thoughts perfectly! :spin: :lmao: Hopefully we get to see more of ToomVill behind the scenes in NJ. :console: I should try to imitate Vill's makeup on my days off... :whahuh: So happy to hear from you again, Marina! :kiss3: :blush:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
You're welcome, Marina girl! :kiss: :grouphug: So far, the atmosphere for LNF is so fun and light. Hah! :lmao2: to your sentence about Ch 5 "aspects." :highfive: Gah, I hope there's no "unnecessary" drama! I know, it is hecka sweet when Push grabs Vill's face...so cute. But girl, you read my thoughts perfectly! :spin: :lmao: Hopefully we get to see more of ToomVill behind the scenes in NJ. :console: I should try to imitate Vill's makeup on my days off... :whahuh: So happy to hear from you again, Marina! :kiss3: :blush:

Yes, definitely a fun, light atmosphere for LNF. Yes, no unnecessary drama please~
Agreed, hope to see more ToomVill T__T We fans need more of them and same here, I'll try to imitate Vill's makeup, too even though I get so lazy and my makeup will probably look like the opposite of hers XDD
Awe, I've missed you. School's keeping me away and I'm probably gonna be a bit busy on the weekends now, too.
Your posts still keep me updated so it's all good :D

Cee's photo is so ... captivating XD I don't really like her head piece -- something about the intricate head pieces in this lakorn is weird, hehe.
As for Vill's photos, I am not digging them much. I like her natural looking makeup but something about it is kinda off. Maybe her lip shade or...? Not quite sure.
And I'm not liking her hair -.-

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, definitely a fun, light atmosphere for LNF. Yes, no unnecessary drama please~
Agreed, hope to see more ToomVill T__T We fans need more of them and same here, I'll try to imitate Vill's makeup, too even though I get so lazy and my makeup will probably look like the opposite of hers XDD
Awe, I've missed you. School's keeping me away and I'm probably gonna be a bit busy on the weekends now, too.
Your posts still keep me updated so it's all good :D

Cee's photo is so ... captivating XD I don't really like her head piece -- something about the intricate head pieces in this lakorn is weird, hehe.
As for Vill's photos, I am not digging them much. I like her natural looking makeup but something about it is kinda off. Maybe her lip shade or...? Not quite sure.
And I'm not liking her hair -.-

:highfive: Agree with everything, Marina girl!!! :bravo: :thumbsup: Gah, I'll fail as well when trying to imitate Vill's makeup. :console: :lolyup: When it comes to makeup or anything, I get lazy and tired pretty quick, ESPECIALLY when things aren't turning the way I want them to be. :annoyed: To me, in those previous pictures, Vill has too much foundation on. :eek: I still like her makeup, but too much indeed. :lol2: I'm thinking there may be a fashion show going on in LNF? :scratchchin: That would be exciting! :woot: I miss those kinds of situations in lakorns. :teary: Cee's head piece is weird indeed. Fashion hah!

Aw, we're all going through busy times. :teary: Hearing from you and the others definitely make my day even better! :yahoo: :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
They just have so much close pictures ;~; What about Toomtam, Vill?
Lol, it's okay. I like how Push and Vill are chummy, it'll hopefully mean better chemistry in the lakorn.
They are pretty cute, too :3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
They just have so much close pictures ;~; What about Toomtam, Vill?
Lol, it's okay. I like how Push and Vill are chummy, it'll hopefully mean better chemistry in the lakorn.
They are pretty cute, too :3

My thoughts exactly, Marina (about ToomVill hehe)! :highfive: :bhehe: Haha, I know, hopefully it means they will have chemistry in LNF, for sometimes that isn't always the case for some pairs who are good friends behind the scenes. :eek:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The main guy, Puth is getting a tiny bit more handsome each time I see him......in the scanned magazine page, he looks a bit like First Ekkaphong.

AikOm^_^

Eh, another picture of Push and Vill from LNF's opening ceremony. They're ok in the picture...cute, but it doesn't give me any shivers. :lol: Another pretty yet awkward Vill photo (second pic). :rolleyes: :coverlaf:

Credit: Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitter.

preetam said:
Vill is beautiful with no make up

Natural is the way to go! :spin: :thumbsup:

sweetie-dara said:
The main guy, Puth is getting a tiny bit more handsome each time I see him......in the scanned magazine page, he looks a bit like First Ekkaphong.

Definitely agree with you on everything. :yes: :thumbup: He certainly looks like First in that picture. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Yeah, only one picture. :lol: More of birdie Vill. :lolyup:

Credit: Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitter.