preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the bird it is sooooo cute ! And I like Vill as the bird. Soooo cutie :D just I get used to her screaming. And Vill seriously is prettier with minimal make up. She made smile a little as the bird. The bird/Vill moves on the bed scream cutiiiiiie :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
Given how open-minded I've grown, it's no longer very hard for me to get used to certain new actors. Lol. Of course, I'm still very picky, but I've learned to give some newbies a chance. Push isn't hot, but he is some what pleasing to the eyes. I don't really watch Korean dramas because most are melodramatic and the guy leads look feminine. That's the first impression I had of Bi-Rain, but he had a deep voice so I was able to tolerate him a bit. Push kind of reminds me of some of those Korean leads that I can tolerate, and his voice makes him a bit more watchable. Haha. 

Hehe, I know what you mean about Push. :lol: After today's episode (#3), it's still too early to tell how his acting is...he should get more interaction with Vill from now on, so I can judge him fairer. Push gives me the impression that he tries to control his speech in certain scenes, and it comes out kind of weird, but I'm okay with it. :)

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Really? Okay then, I'll be looking forward to Vill's acting. Oh yeah, I remember you always telling us about your sister not being a fan of Vill (and Toomtam) nyahh :p Ah, I got what you mean. In some of Vill's past lakorns, I've always noticed how she tends to have an amused expression like what you said with the "she wants to crack into a smile.

Oh, Cee & Dew are paired up in here, too? They were paired up in Jaopayu, too & yes, with a devastating end ;~; Interesting
Yayy, can't wait to see their first interaction. Sounds good!
As for now, I'm rooting for Puth & Vill's pair except Dew & Vill don't sound too bad either ;)

Also, I heard the opening & ending credits and sadly, I am not a fan of the song =.="
It's a bit too childish and 'happy' for me. Oh well, I'll probably adjust to it once I start the lakorn ^^

ALSO, happy birthday to our beauty, Vill Wannarot :) She's gone a long way and has a bright future ahead of her. Love this beautiful, talented girl!

Hehe, I'm not a big fan of the theme song as well. It's an ok song, but it doesn't quite move me. :lolyup: I wanted a more up-beat song. Wish Exact would use a different song for the closing credits. :mellow: Yep, Dew and Cee are paired up again. Darn, feels like forever since I last saw Dee's character, even though I did see him in episode 2. :whahuh: Cee and Dew should get a happy ending in here...hopefully. :coverlaf: I can't wait until their next meeting!

Seriously, Vill still looks like she wants to crack into a smile in today's episode. :smack: I'm so late, but happy belated birthday to Vill! :party: So sweet of you to mention her birthday. :kiss: :spin: I've been too busy these days... :cry1:

preetam said:
I like the bird it is sooooo cute ! And I like Vill as the bird. Soooo cutie :D just I get used to her screaming. And Vill seriously is prettier with minimal make up. She made smile a little as the bird. The bird/Vill moves on the bed scream cutiiiiiie :p
preetam said:
Has anybody watched today episode ?

Hehe, I did, Preetam. Went back to sleep after catching it live. :lolyup: Gah, a whole day actually goes by first before birdie Beauty finally encounters Theepop/Teepop at his house. And they put a voice-over for Teepop's fat cat! :cry1: It is funny at times hearing the cat's "voice," but I really prefer no voice-overs for animals in lakorns. :nono1: I disliked Hungtu's (the dog) voice in Bie and Vill's Dok Ruk Rim Tang lakorn as well.

And nooooooooo...Beauty's uncle, played by Oliver, seems to be bad after all... :cry: Darn it! So after finding out that her beloved uncle is plotting against her (?), birdie Beauty is guided by a string of lights to Teepop's house... Teepop's fat cat wants to eat birdie Beauty upon their first meeting. :rofl: She hurts herself, trying to escape the cat, but Teepop comes to her rescue and applies ointment to her injured leg. She doesn't even realize that Teepop is Cee's savior until closer inspection. :huh: Gwarsh, she really doesn't hold people in high regards and remember the "insignificant" people. Also, Beauty doesn't even know that adult Teepop is her same, chubby childhood friend until she sees his childhood photos...ok...how lame of her. :rolleyes: :lol:

Tomorrow's episode seems exciting. There should finally be more interaction between Tee (Teepop) and Beauty. :phew: As for your first (quoted) post, I agree! Vill seriously looks the best with minimal makeup. I'm enjoying birdie Vill so far as well, both the blue bird and Vill acting as a bird. :lol: The blue bird is talented! :bravo: So is the cat hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Same here, I want a more up-beat, less childish song. I did love their first interaction scene. I can already see that their relationship is different from theirs in Jaopayu :D
I actually didn't know it was her birthday, too until I was scrolling through posts on Tumblr :)

I watched the first two episodes last Friday and I gotta say, I'm not so impressed. Vill's acting -- I hope it improves in the future episodes. Her screaming isn't so realistic to me and she doesn't match the conceited character much. I do think she looks very pretty though. Especially loving her look when she came down the stairs and fired the group of people.
As for Puth, he's definitely a looker but nothing much about his character ... yet. I like how he really despises Beauty though -- it'll surely come into use for Puth & Vill's future interactions.
I was kinda hoping for Puth & Vill's first interaction in the lakorn to be more 'big' but I guess not -- it was more casual which makes sense since they don't care much for each other.

And yeah, throughout the first two episodes, I'm just like, how does the bird do all that stuff they make it do? XD Cool though.
Can't wait to see this week's episodes, they seem to be much more intriguing :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched episode 3 and I find this drama cute :) did I say the bird is sooo cute ? Vill is cute as the bird and the cat too. :D I like Puth here also and I consider Birdie Vill and Puth first interraction as the real one. It was funny and lovely. They have chemistry :D I love Vill reaction at this part too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
preetam said:
I watched episode 3 and I find this drama cute :) did I say the bird is sooo cute ? Vill is cute as the bird and the cat too. :D I like Puth here also and I consider Birdie Vill and Puth first interraction as the real one. It was funny and lovely. They have chemistry :D I love Vill reaction at this part too.

From your comments, I can't wait to watch the episode then ;) Excited to see Birdie Vill & Puth's scene, too!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
It's so cute on episode three ESP. When Vill was a bird and went to Treepopes house and he took care of her. She was like
"Don't I am a women" I loved how she said that. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. :)

Little Birdy Vill is the cutest.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
The animal sure deserve award :p

Hah, I know! Seems like their acting outshine the real actors' sometimes. :whaha:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Same here, I want a more up-beat, less childish song. I did love their first interaction scene. I can already see that their relationship is different from theirs in Jaopayu :D
I actually didn't know it was her birthday, too until I was scrolling through posts on Tumblr :)

I watched the first two episodes last Friday and I gotta say, I'm not so impressed. Vill's acting -- I hope it improves in the future episodes. Her screaming isn't so realistic to me and she doesn't match the conceited character much. I do think she looks very pretty though. Especially loving her look when she came down the stairs and fired the group of people.
As for Puth, he's definitely a looker but nothing much about his character ... yet. I like how he really despises Beauty though -- it'll surely come into use for Puth & Vill's future interactions.
I was kinda hoping for Puth & Vill's first interaction in the lakorn to be more 'big' but I guess not -- it was more casual which makes sense since they don't care much for each other.

And yeah, throughout the first two episodes, I'm just like, how does the bird do all that stuff they make it do? XD Cool though.
Can't wait to see this week's episodes, they seem to be much more intriguing :)

Oh, I see what you mean; Leh/Ley Nang Fah's theme song is kind of childish hehe. I don't mind it being childish, but it's not really memorable or catchy to me. :no: Yes, Cee and Dew's first interaction is heart-racing! :spicy: Heck, their first interaction is far more exciting than Beauty and Teepop's (Vill and Push's). :lolyup: I was disappointed with Beauty and Tee's first interaction as well, for I was expecting something more significant. But I like your explanation as to why their first interaction is like that. :thumbup: Oh, how does Cee and Dew's relationship differ in Jaopayu? :eek: I haven't watched Jaopayu (yet), but I did skim through Lady0fdarkness's caps of the lakorn over at her lovely blog. :)

Ouch, really (about Vill's screaming and acting)? :eek:uch: Hehe, to me, she's doing a great job with her screaming hehe. :spin: Aw, I feel like she's doing justice to her spoiled character. :yes: But I'm totally with you on Vill's acting, Marina girl. :highfive: She definitely could improve. :strong: Hmm, I'm sure they animated some scenes involving the blue bird...but they're doing a fabulous job with it. :bravo:

preetam said:

:lmao2: Yes, you already did, Preetam, but awesome of you to say it again! :coverlaf: Yay, let's hope they keep up the good work for the remainder of the lakorn. :worthy: Uh, to be honest, not feeling a whole lot of chemistry between Push and Vill on my part...I'm only feeling friendship chemistry. :eek: But they're making it work. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
From your comments, I can't wait to watch the episode then ;) Excited to see Birdie Vill & Puth's scene, too!

Hopefully, episode 4 will be even better. :yes:

Chalidaluvprin said:
It's so cute on episode three ESP. When Vill was a bird and went to Treepopes house and he took care of her. She was like
"Don't I am a women" I loved how she said that. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. :)

Little Birdy Vill is the cutest.

Oh, is that what she says, Minny girl? :eek: You're amazing! :clap: Hehe, I :heart: how you stated that..."little Birdy Vill." :highfive:

K, goodnite, guys! :goodnite:, Minny, Marina, Preetam, and everybody else! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

GRRR! I wrote out a good, long review, and then I lost it! Dang you, stupid keyboard! :rant: Here we go again... :cry1:

Push is finally standing out! :phew: For his first lakorn role, he's doing a great job for a newbie. Not as stiff as some actors. :yes: I'm still not crazy over him, but he certainly grows more on you the longer you watch him. For such an easy-going and even goofy guy in reality, Push is pulling off his cool and collected character (when facing against Beauty) really well. Heck, he can control his facial expressions even better than poor Vill! :facepalm: He totally resembles Tik in some angles, especially in the scene in which Teepop (Push) calls Beauty (Vill) from his car in episode 4. Not quite as handsome as Tik, but he has his own charms.

The story is finally moving forward as well, yay! So Beauty asks for Tee's help in restoring/managing/something her company. Seems like he agrees, but she has to work hard in return? She's trying to keep her identity and working position a secret from Pat (Egg's character), her cousin, but eh, of course, that doesn't stay secret for long (next episode preview). Finally, Dew's character makes a comeback! :dance1: Darn, episode 4 just have to end on him meeting up with Beauty's uncle (played by Oliver).

May's character emerges as well. Sheesh, May's usually a pretty and cute girl, but she doesn't look her best in here...her eyes look swollen and tired. But her hairstyle's nice. When comparing her to Egg, Egg actually stands out more to me. The makeup artists are doing a great job with Egg and Vill's makeup! :clap: Funniest scene for me in today's episode is when Beauty purposely bumps into Pat. Hah, Egg and Vill's interaction cracks me up, especially Egg/Pat's reaction! :lmao3: Honestly, Pat deserves that bump...Beauty deserves all her misery as well. :lol2:

Plenty of cute scenes between Tee and birdy Beauty during the beginning of the episode, especially when Tee puts birdy Beauty on top of his chest as he falls asleep. But...Vill and Push just don't give me the flutterflies, no matter how cute they are... :no: Some scene transitions are still wacky; the editors need to work on that. Beauty annoyed me today with her conceited and petty antics. :annoyed: :smack: When she shows off her sexy, tight employee clothes to Tee and his secretary(?), I totally understand Tee's annoyed reaction, for I felt the same way! :rant: Heck, Beauty (and Vill herself :D) look way sexier and appealing with the loose-fitting employee clothes instead of the tight ones. :drool: Yay for Tee that he reprimands her and forces her to change into the regular employee clothes. :thumbsup:

But then she makes a big commotion when she breaks one of her nails on her first day on the job...just a nail! Drama queen. :rolleyes: Hah, but Vill's doing a good job portraying a spoiled brat. She still needs to control her facial expressions though...most of her annoyed expressions still aren't convincing; she still has that amused look in her eyes. :whahuh: Again, Push is doing better with his indifferent and annoyed expressions. :yes:

Even though I'm enjoying Leh/Ley Nang Fah, I can wait patiently for new episodes. :lol: Hope to see more of Cee and Dew in next week's episodes! :woot: Looking forward to see how Beauty will change as well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I keep replaying the scene when birdie Beauty was watching hottie taking clothes. How the bird faint it is cuuute. They did a nice job there. And I liked the part when the cat wanted to eat her and their dialogue. I like the whole scene birdie in Puth home

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
I keep replaying the scene when birdie Beauty was watching hottie taking clothes. How the bird faint it is cuuute. They did a nice job there. And I liked the part when the cat wanted to eat her and their dialogue. I like the whole scene birdie in Puth home

:lmao2: You're talking about episode 3, right, Preetam? That blue bird is adorable; I love the way it faints as well...I wonder if that part is animated or real, hmm... :scratchchin: Good news for the next episode hehe. More Teepop and birdy Beauty interaction...cat and bird interaction, too. :woot: The fat cat is adorbs as well! :spin: Later now! :tearybye:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, I'm sure I'll adapt to the song though ;) I know right!! Cee & Dew's first interaction was awesome shtuff. I couldn't stop smiling. Yeah, Cee & Dew's relationship here seems totally different. In Jaopayu, Cee was using Dew at first and he loved her from the beginning so already in here, we see them as a argumentative pair :)
Oh yes, love Ladyofdarkness's caps. Love her opinion so I tend to check out her blog often :)

Yes, Maiko. I'm just not feeling Vill's acting ... yet. I hope she impresses me in her episodes to come. I do like her in this role yet at the same time, it doesn't suit her so well. Guess I'll have to wait for more to fully judge, right? :)

And I will try to reply to your review of the recent episodes later when I actually watch the episodes xD

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Loved today's episode especially the shower scene of push what a nice body!!! Lol Vill sexy work clothes was so funny. :) gtg to sleep so tired from badminton game and tons of homework on an MCA day. !!!

I :heart: PUSHVILL!!!

AikOm^_^

Yay, back from work... :yawn:

preetam said:
Yes I was referringto episode 3 :)

Ah, gotcha. :wink: Thanks! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, I'm sure I'll adapt to the song though ;) I know right!! Cee & Dew's first interaction was awesome shtuff. I couldn't stop smiling. Yeah, Cee & Dew's relationship here seems totally different. In Jaopayu, Cee was using Dew at first and he loved her from the beginning so already in here, we see them as a argumentative pair :)
Oh yes, love Ladyofdarkness's caps. Love her opinion so I tend to check out her blog often :)

Yes, Maiko. I'm just not feeling Vill's acting ... yet. I hope she impresses me in her episodes to come. I do like her in this role yet at the same time, it doesn't suit her so well. Guess I'll have to wait for more to fully judge, right? :)

And I will try to reply to your review of the recent episodes later when I actually watch the episodes xD

I just love first meetings like Cee and Dew's in LNF...too funnie and squeal-worthy. :spin: Like I said, even though Dew's character has a thing for Beauty, he doesn't ignore Cee, either. Gah, I'm so excited for their next meeting! :dance1: Ooh, thanks for explaining to me how Cee and Dew's relationship is like in Jaopayu. :kiss: Poor Dew! But yay that they're pairing up again in here! :woot: I check Ladyofdarkness's blog to read her hilarious inputs on lakorns. :rofl:

Hehe, I hope Vill improves for you. :spin: But I love your honest (and fair) criticisms on her! :thumbsup: Ooh, waiting anxiously for your lovely thoughts, Marina girl! :woot2:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Loved today's episode especially the shower scene of push what a nice body!!! Lol Vill sexy work clothes was so funny. :) gtg to sleep so tired from badminton game and tons of homework on an MCA day. !!!

I :heart: PUSHVILL!!!

Push does have a nice body indeed, Minny girl. :eek: Gah, I wanted to smack Beauty (not Vill :D) when she shows off her sexy employee clothes. :smack: Aw, I'm happy you're loving Push - Vill! :clap: Again, :goodnite: to you, Minny! And to everybody else! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Watched the recent episodes & Vill's acting does improve.
I'm adjusting to her bratty character. I pity her character so much, awww, I had no idea her uncle was a bad guy -.-"
But the scenes of Birdie Vill & Puth are so cuuute :3 I couldn't stop laughing.
I'm really liking Puth, he's such a cutie. My favorite feature of his is his lips. Love it when he smiles :)

As for Vill going crazy over a nail, I was like c'mon, girl xD Like really?
But I know she'll change & become more mature. I like how she's starting to see people's true colors though. She just needs to step up her game & change her character ^^ Can't wait to see Beauty's dynamic character!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Okay I just started on episode 1 last night and I absolutely love it. I get a different vibe when I watch LN and it reminds me of a Tawainese drama. Puth resembles Aaron Yu from Farenheit. They don't look dead on alike but there are some angles where he looks like him; *drooools he's my next victim haha gosh he's so handsome. I just noticed that the woman who plays as his mother is from Ka Neung Ha(Duenchai). Wow she's still very beautiful ! And as for Vill, she cracks me up in here hahaha lol LN is definitely a fun Lakorn to watch ^^