AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
yerry said:
Does anyone know when this will air? It seems interesting in a light comedic way. 
huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you for informing us ^__^ So soon!
Can't wait to get started on this light-hearted lakorn!

I think Dreamlove edited her post; originally Leh/Ley Nang Fah was going to air on April 1st, but it will now air on Monday, April 7th, like Dreamlove stated. :) Marina girl, I'll have to get back to you about the teaser. Hehe, it doesn't really excite me. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I think Dreamlove edited her post; originally Leh/Ley Nang Fah was going to air on April 1st, but it will now air on Monday, April 7th, like Dreamlove stated. :) Marina girl, I'll have to get back to you about the teaser. Hehe, it doesn't really excite me. :lol:

Ah, it'll be airing the 7th now? :eek: I thought it was going to air tomorrow since Koom Nang Kruan ended today and I remember hearing LN was gonna air after.
Anyways, I'll be waiting for your thoughts concerning the teaser, Maiko ^__^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ah, it'll be airing the 7th now? :eek: I thought it was going to air tomorrow since Koom Nang Kruan ended today and I remember hearing LN was gonna air after.
Anyways, I'll be waiting for your thoughts concerning the teaser, Maiko ^__^

Hopefully it's not an April Fool's joke, for I don't mind LNF airing next week...actually, I would prefer it that way so that I can use the rest of this week to catch up on AF. :lolyup: K, will get back to you about the teaser, Marina girl. But I'm glad you're excited over it hehe. :kiss:

DaisyDukes* said:
i might tune in lol the dj pra'ek is so fine looking :p

vill and he look good

:lmao2: I don't know...I'm not too crazy over them together, even though they're cute. :shrug: Dang, Push is so darn lucky he's so tall...his height and face proportion are perfect for Vill's frame. :eek:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
This just make me broken hearted I was on YouTube staring at the channel and waiting for it to be there I should have checked this thread beforehand

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
This just make me broken hearted I was on YouTube staring at the channel and waiting for it to be there I should have checked this thread beforehand

Hiya, Minny! :hiya: Aw, pretty hard to search for a video in the Thai language. :nono1: At least you found the teaser in here. Thanks to Marina! :clap:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I cant believe this is airing already!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ^^ I can't resist tuning for Vill and DJ Put. They look eye-candy. I just hope the plot is promising! ^^

AikOm^_^

So, I was able to catch the first episode live. It's decent for the first episode. :) But Exact staff members need to work on their editing. :mellow: Some scene transitions are kind of off in the first episode, and it's not the first time that this has happened. Vill's acting...is tolerable to me, but she definitely needs improvement. :D I like her yelling, but I get the feeling that she's not too sure how to react to certain situations...? :scratchhead2: As for her crying scene with Oliver when she finds out about her parents' death (I'm assuming that's what the scene is about...), er, I saw little to no tears. :lmao3: :loool: Hehe, come on, Vill! :smack: :strong: The emotions are there, but not the tears. :console:

I wasn't too blown away with any of Vill's looks in episode 1, but she looks beautiful in most of the scenes during the closing credits. The music score is nice, and I like the music that is played during the fashion show...but it got repetitive. :lol2: Hope Oliver doesn't turn out bad, for his relationship with Beauty (Vill) is sweet. :eek: Egg really stands out in episode 1; she's really pretty...for the first time ever! :drools: Love her makeup during the fashion show. :thumbsup: Cee is a cutie and beauty, but her voice...urgh. Not too attractive to me, but I'm ok with it. :) Seems like her character isn't all too sweet and perfect in some scenes. :lol:

As for Push, I barely noticed him in the first episode. :huh: :nono1: During the scene of Cee's character apologizing to Beauty for scaring her with the bird/ruining the fashion show, I didn't even know that it was Theepop (Push) behind Cee until I saw him talking and defending Cee. :whahuh: There's not a lot of interaction between Beauty (Vill) and Theepop (Push) yet...except for animosity. I was expecting some prominence for their "first meeting" or interaction, but nope...not even a "wow" moment between the pra'nangs upon their first interaction. I'm more intrigued with Dew's character and appearance. :woot:

Hmm, the echoing sound effects for the angels (Beauty's mom, played by Nichole and the other angel, played by Noos/Nus) aren't annoying, but they are unnecessary. Nichole and Lily Pantila bear a resemblance to each other, so it would be interesting and nice if they are casted as mother and daughter in a lakorn. :D Hmm, I think that's all...I'm going to try to go back to sleep before getting back up to prepare for work. Yawn! :yawn:

DaisyDukes* said:
I cant believe this is airing already!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ^^ I can't resist tuning for Vill and DJ Put. They look eye-candy. I just hope the plot is promising! ^^

Ooh, don't hope for too much, Daisy... This is an Exact lakorn after all. :lmao:

x0unerthanlater said:
The part when he squishes her to his nipple in the teaser... HAHAHA!  :loool:

Wasn't her mouth quite close to it? :blush: Haha, now I got to go back and re-watch that part in the teaser. :lol2: :pervie:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everybody :D how are you doing ? I am back just to see leh Nangfah aired !!! Nice ! I hope today episode was fine :)

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Hello everybody :D how are you doing ? I am back just to see leh Nangfah aired !!! Nice ! I hope today episode was fine :)

Hiya, Preetam! :hiya: Hope you're doing fine! :grouphug: Here's the link to the first episode (playlist) for those who are interested in watching it.

Credit: LAKORNHD Thaitv (Official)'s YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbi-v5gfSUI&list=PLF10yZb-FZlcAMGXMabYV0EHCgN0twl4j

x0unerthanlater said:
The part when he squishes her to his nipple in the teaser... HAHAHA!  :loool:

Oh, and X0unerthanlater, hehe, looks like Push just squishes Vill to his...chest...thank goodness I was wrong, whew. :phew:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
omgosh I cant its out.! going to watch it. will voice my opinion later.

Yay, looking forward to what you have to say, Daisy dear! :clap: But seriously, not a whole lot of interaction between Theepop (Push) and Beauty (Vill) for the first episode. :no:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, just reading your thoughts on the first episode makes me super excited. I can't wait to watch this cute lakorn.
Aw, Vill's acting? I hope it improves :dance1: 
Her acting in the teasers weren't so convincing so I hope she proves us wrong, ^^ No tears during her parents' death? :O Vill, girl, come on!!! I know you can act better than that, girl! :(

I'm excited to see the opening & closing credits. Hope the songs are good since Exact usually has good OST :)
OMG, I almost forgot Dew was in here. Can't wait to see his body, LOl. JK, can't wait to see him :coverlaf: 
As for Puth, he does seem to be barely noticeable in the first episode from what you're saying. How's his voice? Still too feminine? :O

Will have to wait til Friday to watch T__T Anyways, the first episode doesn't seem to be all that but I hope the upcoming episodes are better. Will tell you all my first episode impression later :)