AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh yes, next page. :wink:

cool :) said:
haha i agree,she's playing the evil role so good. I'm amazed at how convincing her acting can be :bhehe: ,like when she acts the "rai" role,she seems like a totally different person and her image just changes,which is a good thing  :thumbsup: also, i loved todays episode :heart: but i was confused a bit because why was Gan crying when Thit said he was going to marry Fang?? Is it beacasue she likes him?..because to me, so far it seems like she's just sad cuz Thit doesnt believe that she's not the person he thinks she is. But i guess she does have some feelings for him..?so many questions,my head hurts 555 .And now i have to wait for tomorow again, I HATE WAITING lol ,its ok, its worth it :yes:  The preview was confusing too though because Wit was like slapping her , why..? EXCITED FOR TOMOROW  :dance1: 

Yes, I'm sure she has some feelings for him, cool. She doesn't realize or understand it yet though hehe. Hence, she's sad inside when she finds out Thit is "close" with Ying (Fang's character). Hmm, when Nee (evil twin) gets into their married life and tries to ruin it, Gan will feel even more upset and sad... :teary: I hope she won't be super weak, for I want her to fight for love! :numchuck:

In the old version, Namfon's Gandaowasee presented Tang's Keeti/Thit with divorce papers (uh, or so I heard...I actually haven't watched the old version to that part yet... :scratchhead2:). She wanted to divorce him so that he could be free to marry Gandaomanee, the woman he originally feel in love with. There was a scene during the opening and closing credits for Sud Sai Paan (2013), in which Thit (Toomtam) rips up some papers and throws them into Gan's (Vill) face while she is kneeling in front of him. Gan is crying and is seen leaving him afterwards... So that scene makes me think that perhaps those papers (that Thit is ripping up) are the divorce papers. Lol, I'm thinking too far ahead, but it's fun to guess. ^o^ It's just a little embarrassing when I turn out to be wrong. :rofl: It's still fun, though.

Hahaha, Wit is slapping Nee (evil twin) because she doesn't want to do what he wants her to do. :D Ekkk, it's going to be a scary situation for Nee, but I'm so looking forward to Vill and Guy's performances. Guy's an amazing actor. He makes me love him one minute, then hate him the next hehe. He is scary and fierce as Wit! :nailbiter: Yet, still so darn hot. :drool:

AikOm^_^

Dang it, back to waiting for next week's episodes. Nooooo!!! :lmao: Even more drama lol. I'm going back to sleep...will share pictures in an hour or so. :sleep:

Not a whole lot of sweet Thit and Gan scenes today sadly. But there was a very adorable scene hehe. Near the end of the episode, when they are visiting Thit's workplace for the second time (I think getting the invitations to their wedding/engagement), Thit is teasing Gan about their future honeymoon. He only does so because his family's lawyer (?) is there. Awh, but he is teasing her and looking so pleased about it! :D Toomtam was so freakin' handsome and cute during this little scene. His smiles make me scream. And of course, I was giddy the entire time he is getting close to Gan and holding her hands. :wub: I couldn't help but smiled widely and giggled hehe. :coverlaf:

Ooh, Vill and Guy were simply amazing in today's episode. Great acting from both their parts. So believable! Love my Gilly! :crush: Deeper analysis about them later. Vill is so daring, I love it! Wasan (Nat's character) is such a jerk! Ew, man-ho! :nono1: Going from woman to woman. He chases anyone in a skirt. :lolyup: So he meets May Sirin's character. And he also meets the real Gandaowasee. Can't wait for the jealousy scenes next week! Hehe. So, Wasan finds out about Thit and Gan's engagement sooner that I thought. Wit (Guy) will find out later lol.

So next preview: Looks like Nee finally meets her real dad...a bittersweet reunion, for she's out to ruin Gan's life! :no: Gan witnesses their reunion, and it looks like Thit meets his "Gandaowasee." Drama, drama, drama! :eek: It does look like Nee really will be there to ruin their wedding day. Yikes! No.... :faint: Hmm...either it's their wedding or engagement party. One or the other. Hehe.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm glad there is a remake of this lakorn. I haven't been following any lakorns or anxiously awaits it since Rang Ngao and Raak Boon was on air. It's a good feeling to have a lakorn to look forward to and enjoy/get angry at esp after a long, stressful day at work. It's different from the old version quite a bit and I hope one thing they don't change is that Nee won't be in Thit's and Gan's life till after their marriage. Thit in old version is more of a gentleman towards Gan than in this one. He's more harsh towards her in this version. I just hope Gan in this version isn't a hard head like the old one though. Why give up your happiness for a sister that has bad intentions towards you and is out to ruin you? Also, I pray that when it gets to their scenes in bed together, they both won't be fully clothes like the old one. C'mon. The old one got draggy up to 21 episodes if I recall (and it was a Ch7 lakorn so it's almost 2hrs long) but my mom and I stilled watched it numerous times. I hope this one isn't overly dramatic to the point I get annoyed it being an Exact lakorn. Well, I got my two cents in. Gonna chk youtube now for ep 4 uploads.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Gosh don't tell me this boy will be fooled by Gandumanee again ? :eek:

Stupid pra'ek, huh? :lolyup: I'm sure he'll be swayed by her at first, but he'll eventually find out that he's in love with the real Gandaowasee. :woot: I suppose it wouldn't be interesting if he isn't happy to see Nee at first. xD

Oh, once again, no kiss scene between Thit and Gan today. :spin: Oh well, it's good to take a little break hehe. Oh, the main reason why Gan accepts Grandma/Thit's proposal is because of Rut (Apple), her crazy half-sister! :crazy: That girl has issues!

Pictures! Credits: ToomtamFc Maeew's Facebook; Vill & INnee HongprapatH (@INneeH)'s Twitters; appcheeze, sudsaipan2013, artexact, & exactscenario's IGs.

Note: Beautiful wedding invitation! Toomtam and Vill's pictures are cute like always! :wub: I love the one of Guy and Vill, too. Quality of that pic is gorgeous! :drool:

Credit for the video: pookidteungkhunna2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf42kdMqWts

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
SokLaHote said:
I'm glad there is a remake of this lakorn. I haven't been following any lakorns or anxiously awaits it since Rang Ngao and Raak Boon was on air. It's a good feeling to have a lakorn to look forward to and enjoy/get angry at esp after a long, stressful day at work. It's different from the old version quite a bit and I hope one thing they don't change is that Nee won't be in Thit's and Gan's life till after their marriage. Thit in old version is more of a gentleman towards Gan than in this one. He's more harsh towards her in this version. I just hope Gan in this version isn't a hard head like the old one though. Why give up your happiness for a sister that has bad intentions towards you and is out to ruin you? Also, I pray that when it gets to their scenes in bed together, they both won't be fully clothes like the old one. C'mon. The old one got draggy up to 21 episodes if I recall (and it was a Ch7 lakorn so it's almost 2hrs long) but my mom and I stilled watched it numerous times. I hope this one isn't overly dramatic to the point I get annoyed it being an Exact lakorn. Well, I got my two cents in. Gonna chk youtube now for ep 4 uploads.
Well, yes the old one was pretty draggy.  I am hoping that it doesn't get to dramatic to the annoying point. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ASDFGHJKL . Another 6 day wait  :cry1:   I think that the part where Nee ruins the wedding was just a dream because how would Thit and Gan marry each other if Thit already knows that she isn't Nee...hopefully lol. And i agree with you guys! Gan's sister got problems,should've just let her die .. lmfao j/k j/k 555. I feel so bad for Gan though.She has no idea what is happening. The next episode when she finds out that she has a twin sister, i hope she tells people that they've mistaken her for her twin sister and not just go along with them. I know she tried but she was always confused. She shouldn't be confused anymore. I also hope that she isn't going to be sooo weak and cry all the time or else...I'LL BE LIKE :rant:  555 oh and Wasan is such a slut ughhh X) kay thats all i gotta say for today's episode :)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
this version is more raeng but it's good cus n'ek isn't as weak as the old. the p'ek isn't a gentleman to n'ek.  The director guy is scary what he does n bring a lit candle to burn Nee while tying her up. next week seems long

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Woke up after few hrs sleep. Watching the old version on VHS to hold me over till Monday. Besides some basic similarities to me it's a total different lakorn. I'm enjoying the kick & spiciness of the current version. Old is more laid back.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm loving this one so far! I'm glad to see Tootam again. I have fallen for him in Pan Rai Pan Ruk and I was super exited to find out that he was in this one with Vill! Gosh this girl is so gorgeous! I would have to say Tootam is one lucky guy! I've been waiting for Son and Vill to be in a slap and kiss/ dramatic drama like this one, but Tootam beat Son to it. Oh well I can't complain because I like both of them! lol...

So my question about this drama is if Thit already know that Gan isn't the one that he met at the beach in the next episode, then why did he still agree and went on with the wedding with Gan? Oh Thit.. please don't torture my poor Gan's heart.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Miss Anynomous said:
I'm loving this one so far! I'm glad to see Tootam again. I have fallen for him in Pan Rai Pan Ruk and I was super exited to find out that he was in this one with Vill! Gosh this girl is so gorgeous! I would have to say Tootam is one lucky guy! I've been waiting for Son and Vill to be in a slap and kiss/ dramatic drama like this one, but Tootam beat Son to it. Oh well I can't complain because I like both of them! lol...

So my question about this drama is if Thit already know that Gan isn't the one that he met at the beach in the next episode, then why did he still agree and went on with the wedding with Gan? Oh Thit.. please don't torture my poor Gan's heart.
I wanted Son and Vill to do a slap and a kiss Lakorn as well. Lol.. but I like Toomtam with Vill as well. their super cute. ^0^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Was hopping for Son/Vill too, D-D and Miss Anynomous too bad, there's 2 remakes leave of Jay and Mew and Mew Kong lakorns hopping Son/Vill will be in that 2 lakorn...love Son/Vill as always

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't seen episode 4 and I hope Thit and Gan won't have the same old repetitive scene. "I don't know you..." "I know you know me..."..etc. They've already had So many of that the last 3 episodes.

This lakorn reminds me of Song Naree. The evil twin is set to ruin the life of the good twin.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Been away on vacation and I finally caught up. It's moving extremely faaaast! I guess it can only get more outrageous from here. Vill and Toomtam are doing a really great job. I'm sad for Kan, but she should be more firm and unwilling with pra'ek, he's so mean to her. But at the same time I feel sad for him too because he really loved the sister. I think that's where Kan's feelings come in. She feels so sorry for him that she starts to develop feelings. So far so good, not happy about future encounters with her sister though, she is shamelessly evil. =/

Exact's new set is amazing! I LOVE seeing the new locations. :dance1:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I was watching it without subs so I don't even know what's going on, lol. But in ep. 4, does Wasan find out that Gan isn't Nee? o.o

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I was watching it without subs so I don't even know what's going on, lol. But in ep. 4, does Wasan find out that Gan isn't Nee? o.o

No, he doesn't know yet. I'm sure he still thinks she's Nee. Well, she is the real Gandaowasee, but she isn't his "Gan." :lol: He's probably assuming that she is pretending not to know him and is trying to marry Thit for her own benefits. Can't wait til Pimmberly Ann subs episodes 3 and 4. And I also can't wait until next week hehe. I'm so looking forward to the jealousy scenes. Wasan will harass poor Gan, and pretty soon, sadistic Wit will join in the fun. :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
This lakorn is craaazy maak. Vill is doing fantastic job. I feel like they're 2 different actresses portraying the twin role. Urgh. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@ Asy...

I know right?! They are like day & night. She's so convincing as a n'rai...I love it. When she escaped to her friend's house...that shower scene where she's scrubbing & b*tching at the same time is so believable. This is a great role for her. To me, she never really shined in any of her past projects so I'm glad she was casted in this one. Definitely seeing much better acting skills from her.

It's so sexy when Thit angrily says something & then repeats it, but in a lower tone...does anybody else notice that too? Like you can barely hear him, but it just sounds so good..