Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
I'm still here for Toomtam and Vill na ja. :kiss2:  :kiss2:  Toomtam has earned me a BIG and loyal fan here. :dance1: I support him 100% but I just feel bad that there won't be summaries for non-Thai speakers. :(

Well, I still love my buffalo Thit. haha. Gan and Thit will have a happy ending although it'll be a brief moment for the fans. :dance2:
 I'm with you on this DaisyDukes*. You got me cracking on "I still love my buffalo Thit." LOL! 

What if the lakorn was suppose to be about Thit and Nee instead of Thit and Gan. Just a thinking/random thought. What if this lakorn was suppose to be about Nee going to the end of the string to get what she want. After all the title is "The End of the String". I understand this is a remake but Exact could change it. This they have a habit of doing lots of things to piss everyone off.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Aiyaja! Thank you like always for sharing the spoil, and with a kiss, of course!

Let's me hug you now or what I trying to say is: let's hug! We, both, together! Maybe I know about ur feelings. Me too! Last episode disapointed me so much, it make me crazy and let my heart gone. Feeling of tiredness when the one you love, the things you crazy about turn their back to you, not as you want, not worth with your love, thats annoy! I know that is drama, adding some unexpected things are there essence. But I can ignore and accept once, twice, three times...etc, but not too much as now

last night episode, and read the spoil today,feel like betrayed. They (exact) make anything so easy that seems like child joke. U promise with this girl, then find the other, broken old promises, keep promise with new one. Sign marriage, then divorce, then sign and will divorce. All of these call a plan? Stupid plan for a gentleman! How can they (exact) let that things going on??? Yah! We both dont know how is the ending goes, but, like Aiyaja said, they treat me like a child, too much evil for Nee, all is around her plan, all in her hands to organize, enforce, covel all perfectly. And innocent girl just too too much honest, silently all time for the evil girl, its like to help the sin grow, hahahaha. I feel like i'm a fool!

But but an but Aiyaja, hearing u will left make my heart blooding! All of these things happen, all of terrible feelings appear are cuz we love SSP truly madly deeply??? I love Toom and Vill, love their acting skill, grow up day by day to bring the best for our. I'll stay with SSP til the end, cuz we both dont know what is going on. Maybe I'm disappointed about the script now but I'm sure if I dont come with my love to the end I will disapointed much more about myself.

Besides all the worse always have the best moment, the moment that make we love SSP, from the beginning, from SSP staff to exert themself, the loving that all of us sharing with all day long in this thread.

I'm mad, sad, angry now like you Aiyaja but Keep calm and take the beat slowly, and then turn back with us, waiting for you, always!!!

Hugging!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry guys, I just threw the most dramatic, unnecessary, immature tantrum ever.
Exact's dramaticness must have rubbed off on me.
After calming down my nerves, it is what it is. I have no hopes or expectations for the next two episodes.

We only have two more episodes left before the ending and there's still so much to cover YET Episode 15 has so many filler scenes like the whole Won going to the temple, doing merits, going to see Ying for nothing, the whole Father, Rat, and the Grandma visiting Gan in jail...who needs those scenes??? We need more of Thit and Gan! Are they never going to have Rat's boyfriend reveal to her that there was nothing between him and Gan? Or that Rat was the one who forced Gan to marry Thit? Is Thit never going to say sorry to Gan? Is Thit never going to reveal his true feelings towards Gan before he jumps off to marry Nee? The next time Thit and Gan see each other, Thit would be a married man. That's so wrong. There are so many loose ends YET they decided to waste time away filming such useless scenes that don't even add to the plot. My golly! Let me write the script and direct.
I hate how Episode 15 has no Thit and Gan.

I guess, after this storm, there is no rainbow. There's just a flood we need to deal with and move on.

Toomtam's new IG photo is taken at a cementary?? So we're going to waste more time sending Gandamanee's spirit off too? OMG!

But rest assure my friends. I guess, you guys are right, despite the flawed half of this lakorn, the filming crew, Toomtam, and Vill are working very hard to finish this lakorn off, so I guess, I'll continue to bite
my tongue and watch it for heaven's sakes, no more expectations though.
  Thanks Maiko, Songielove, Phatman, Lovinglakorn, Lilyjoonki, Thaochristina, Balu_bear, and everyone else for stringing me back here to this lakorn. Alright guys, one more week til the end of the string.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@Daisyduke and @Songielove: i'm with you guys! Love dont come easy and gone! Love and support him!!! My cute buffalo Thit, hahahaha

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
I'm sorry guys, I just threw the most dramatic, unnecessary, immature tantrum ever.
After calming down my nerves, it is what it is. I have no hopes or expectations for the next two episodes.

We only have two more episodes left before the ending and there's still so much to cover YET Episode 15 has so many filler scenes like the whole Won going to the temple, doing merits, going to see Ying for nothing, the whole Father, Rat, and the Grandma visiting Gan in jail...who needs those scenes??? We need more of Thit and Gan! Are they never going to have Rat's boyfriend reveal to her that there was nothing between him and Gan? Or that Rat was the one who forced Gan to marry Thit? Is Thit never going to say sorry to Gan? Is Thit never going to reveal his true feelings towards Gan before he jumps off to marry Nee? The next time Thit and Gan see each other, Thit would be a married man. That's so wrong. There are so many loose ends YET they decided to waste time away filming such useless scenes that don't even add to the plot. My golly! Let me write the script and direct.

I guess, after this storm, there is no rainbow. There's just a flood we need to deal with and move on.

Toomtam's new IG photo is taken at a cementary?? So we're going to waste more time sending Gandamanee's spirit off too? OMG!

But rest assure my friends. I guess, you guys are right, despite the flawed half of this lakorn, the filming crew, Toomtam, and Vill are working very hard to finish this lakorn off, so I guess, I'll continue to bite
  Thanks Maiko, Songielove, Phatman, Lovinglakorn, Lilyjoonki, Thaochristina, Balu_bear, and everyone else for stringing me back here to this lakorn. Alright guys, one more week til the end of the string.
Awww, Thanks aiyaja. So glad you have reconsider. :clap:  They sure do have lots to cover. Was wondering when they will have Rat boyfriend come back. Like he just disappear. Only week left?? Enough on Nee time for some Thit and Gan moment. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with aiyaja, there are many thing that needs to be straighten up, especially with the whole Rat thing. If there is so much going on than why not end SSP at EP18. EP 15&16 does not give enough time and that would mean that their wont be any scene of Thit and Gan.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm starting to think you girls are the ones putting me on a roller coaster of emotions, not Exact! 555~ Welcome back, @aiyaja.

I didn't understand some of the dialogue, so i didn't recognize them as filler scenes. I do know that i really hate how Khun Ying hands out money left and right like it's any of her business. I know she has good intentions, but it got her in trouble the last time. I feel like her role is quite useless, which is a pity because i like Fang, just not in this role.~~ Toomtam at the cemetery probably means Thit and Gan will be visiting Nee as a part of their "kiss and make up" date.~~ Romantic. :scratchchin:

DaisyDukes*, i admit, it's Toomtam's adorableness that's really helping me get through the pains of ep13/14. I personally think he was the stronger actor in ep14.

:yahoo: **happy dance for the ratings!!** :dance1:
WOWOWOW, that's a HUGE jump!​

D~D

sarNie Adult
WHAT !!!!!
After all of the dumb EP that Exact have been giving to us!!! with the rate this high... Exact better reward us with LOTS of Thit and Gan scene!!!! Or extend the EP than all is forgiven.
I'm really happy that their rate went up, the team have work really hard. 

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Good to hear SSP still having a lot of support. I hate to admit it but recently I've lost interest in all lakorns I watch like Nang Rai Sai Lub & SSP. I think my depression is back so don't take it the wrong way SSP fanatics/supporters. It has a good cast & awesome lead couple that now ranks as my #2 most favorite lead couples/paring. Vill & Toomtam are crazy amazing together. If it weren't for those two I probably be at the end of the string long ago. Fighting! Su Su And as for me I'll try to do the same to come out of my depression and gain interest in my favorite hobby again, watching lakorns.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
songielove said:
DaisyDukes*, i admit, it's Toomtam's adorableness that's really helping me get through the pains of ep13/14. I personally think he was the stronger actor in ep14.

:yahoo: **happy dance for the ratings!!** :dance1:
WOWOWOW, that's a HUGE jump!​

:coverlaf: :coverlaf: HAHAHA. Yes, I've definitely found him a lot more sexier in his serious tone in both episodes 13 and 14 too.  :wink:  :wink:  He is adorable! :kiss3:  TOO ADORABLE for words TOOMTAM! :dance3: He was definitely the stronger actor in those episodes. :)

~~
I am so happy for the 5.8 ratings! WOW! :yahoo:  :yahoo:  It's like an over-achiever!  :clap:  :clap:  Ep. 13 sort up dropped, then 14 just skyrocketed. LOL. Woot I'm too happy for words to describe my HAPPINESS! :yahoo:

SU SU TOOMTAM.VILL.SSP.  We love you!!!! They must have been proud since there are many international fans who are bombarding their IGs with love comments. :loool:  :heart:  :yes:  :thumbsup:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aiyaja said:

seriously, u are the MOST ADORABLE...AND the most UN-HUMANLY AMAZING person EVERRRRRR. i dont comment much anymore now a days nor can i really follow this thread as quickly or completely as would like (cuz it moves so damn fast...lol), but i ABSOLUTELY, UNDOUBTEDLY, MAGNANIMOUSLY LOVE AND APPRECIATE you soooooooooooooooooooo much for not just contributing spoilers...among OTHER THINGS....but for ALWAYS posting EVERYTHING i want say at EXACTLY when i want to say it!!!!!!!! do u know how much work u save me??????? THANK u, gawd, for "aiyaja"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Glad to see that everyone has calm down a bit after a sudden storm of disappointments. I am sure that Toomtam and Vill are relieved and proud to have such awesome fans supporting them through the ups and downs of SSP. Good job all! Give yourself a pat on the shoulder. :bravo: :thumbup: Now let's just be optimist and hope for the best for the remaining two episodes. :rockon:  :dance1:  :dance2: :dance3: :weee:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
SokLaHote said:
This is the best thread I'd ever been a part of. Everyone was considerate of each others opinions & ranting. I will miss everyone. You gals/guys have great insight on the lakorn & the characters.
Yes! I will miss all of you too. This is the first time i'm join in a discuzz about movie, so exciting, so much love and emotion. I will miss all of these times we are spending together!!!! If only SSP can get more longer!!! Hiz hiz hiz

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
My gahd You made me nervous there aiyaja! Welcome back on board..
Let's not quit on SSP now ok? We are so close to the end of the string..with Nee dangling and helpless.

@Maiko otp means "one true pair". So toomtam & vill is OTP! ☺ They need to be in another lakorn though that focuses on them and not on secondary characters, like the story must revolve around them..(front and center) they shouldn't be a prop in their own lakorn.

I loved the pacing of the story in the first 8 episodes, I wish they'd keep it that way. Something came and ruin "gan/thiti's marriage, and it all goes downhill from there. By something I mean nee being totally evil with no remorse. But there had been times where she got scared and I loved that..I just wish they showed something redemptive in her character.(that you can almost love or feel bad about her but no) They could've really done a lot more to show us how much gan love thi and vice versa even with nee in the picture, i am happy with what we did get but I am greedy...I wanted more.

In any show, almost always they rush the ending and everything becomes perfect in a blink, I wanted a good transitioning but if that's what for us I guess I am still grateful because It made me know how great toomtam and vill (huge fan now) are and get to meet the most wonderful people online. One of the most welcoming and friendly thread I've been on as a fangirl. <hugs>

This thread is going really fast. Thank you na ka everyone for the photos and great insights. Sorry for my long post. I feel like I've been posting a lot but I really don't, but you guys always beat me to what I wanted to say, i just go on nodding on my computer screen and laugh. This is real life. Mabuhay!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aiyaja, your shocking decision/comment was so great in depressing me that I fell asleep early last night. My sin of sleeping late and waking up early to catch SSP live is catching up to me. I better watch my back, just like Nee. Thank you, everybody, for all the comments since my last one. Especially to those who continue to support SSP and Vill and Toomtam. I'll catch up to the comments later.

I heard that Woon Nuk Ruk Reu Lork's (Exact lakorn
 with Golf and Pao as the pra'nangs) will be airing on Tuesday, September 10. So that would mean that WNRRL is taking over the Monday-Tuesday slot for Ch5. But since it airs on Tuesday, could that mean that we may be blessed with an extra episode of SSP?! Meaning that it will have 17 episodes, not 16 like Art originally planned? Woot! I hope so! :woot: :yahoo: It would make sense, especially with all those filler scenes! Plus, new Exact lakorns air right after an old one ends, meaning that even if SSP really ends at 16 episodes on Tuesday, Exact wouldn't air nothing on Monday. I sincerely hope that we'll get 17 episodes (urgh, odd number of episodes, but if it means more of Toomtam and Vill, Thit x Gan, I don't mind it at all hehe). Faith now, Aiyaja! And everyone! I'm just throwing that out there, and I hope Art really extends SSP to episode 17. Don't hate me too much if I turn out to be wrong, ok? :spin: SSP's script may stink, but everyone on the crew is working their bottom off! Keep fighting, SSP! Art, you better give us 17 episodes!

aiyaja said:
Our dreams came true!!!! Sood Sai Paan Episode 14 Ratings: 5.8 (4.7, 6.0)!!!! Credits to: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

WOWIE. *In high voice* Golly, that's amazing! I wasn't expecting that high of a rating at all! After the rating for episode 13 (which episode 13 is a teensy bit better than 14 hahaha), I was dreading a lower rating. Way to go, SSP!!!! :yahoo: :teary: Art, you better have a good reason for everything! I'm keeping my faith in you! See how much love people have for SSP, asking you for more of Thit x Gan and the number of episodes! I'm so proud of everyone on the SSP team! Keep fighting, everyone! Your hard work is totally paying off! :thumbsup: Toomtam and Vill's highest rating for their lakorn that I know of, so far! I pray Exact is smart enough to pair them up again! :wub: We really need 17 episodes...we have to see Thit and Gan's baby!!! :wink: