aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, my hope is at a 1% because I know that there is still A LOT to cover for Episode 17, so even though some filler scenes are taken out, that still doesn't leave any room nor add any more sweet scenes of Thit and Gan. Episode 17 is double the time of the previous episodes and we were always half an episode to an episode behind all along, so by cutting Episodes 15-16 of the filler scenes, we may just end up making it for Episode 17, nothing is probably going to change for the better, but still my hopes are still there. LOL

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohlaaalaaa, do I see an update on photos? Wooooot! :) LOL. I love the photos so much especially the bed scenes ...  :woot: 
So excited! :D Toomtam & Vill are such a perf couple~

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, Spicy is back on! I've missed it so much! :yahoo: Anyway, here are more pictures...some new, some old. The old ones again, because they're the better quality ones/bigger-sized pics. Plus, why not? Toomtam and Vill are even better in "HD" pictures! :D

Credits: sudsaipan2013's IG; Exact & Scenario & TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebooks.

Note: Once again... :spicy: :faint: :drool:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, my hope is at a 1% because I know that there is still A LOT to cover for Episode 17, so even though some filler scenes are taken out, that still doesn't leave any room nor add any more sweet scenes of Thit and Gan. Episode 17 is double the time of the previous episodes and we were always half an episode to an episode behind all along, so by cutting Episodes 15-16 of the filler scenes, we may just end up making it for Episode 17, nothing is probably going to change for the better, but still my hopes are still there. LOL

:yes: Yes, I'm not hoping too hard this time, just to be on the safe side. :weep: But, like you said, hope, Aiyaja. And like I said, faith. :coverlaf:

phatman said:
Haha. Maiko, you win. Good point. Please don't mention Smart again, okay...? Haha.

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Whoops...sorry for mentioning You-Know-Who! :lolyup: I made you think of something or someone unpleasant! :ghehe: But, thank you! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Ohlaaalaaa, do I see an update on photos? Wooooot! :) LOL. I love the photos so much especially the bed scenes ...  :woot: 
So excited! :D Toomtam & Vill are such a perf couple~

Yep, update on the photos, and here are the bigger-sized ones, Marina! I know! The bed scene got me :pervie: and :spicy: and :faint:!!! Awh, they're too darn adorable and hawt in their nightgowns!!! :wub: :spin:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I love today's episode, so super glad they caught the culprit !!!!  I knew the grandma won't be harmed but didn't expect thit to be in grandma's place.  Love the scene he caught her.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! 

Finally this drama is coming to an end and i'll be getting to see gaan and thit lovey dovey scene.  But i'll miss this lakorn!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Loved today's episode! They cut to the chase. But I'm confused. Is it all ending tomorrow or next week?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sounds like today's episode was good. I haven't even finished 13 yet...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Songielove: I agree. I think people aren't giving Vill enough credit for potraying Gandawasee. I think the Thai audience is very into Gandamanee because she's intense and she's actually the one moving the story along for the latter half, but they're forgetting something, it's easy to turn a nang'ake into a nang'rai and come out convincing but it's extremely difficult to turn that nang'ake back into a nang'ake without tarnishing one's image of her. Vill as Gandawasee comes off so sweet and good natured without looking boring or stoic in her facial expressions. Watching Gandamanee and I'm like wow, Vill is such a great and convincing actress, but when I watch Gandawasee, I don't see any traces of Gandamanee in Gandawasee at all, so it doesn't taint my image of Vill, I see Vill as nang'ake and even a stronger nang'ake now after SSP. It's okay to challenge an actress' skills by throwing a nontypical role or lakorn here and there, but it's not okay if Vill was to be nang'rai to someone else in another lakorn because I feel like Vill has just begun showing us what she's capable of. And that could be partly due to Exact only airing their lakorns one episode at a time twice a week, so technically, we're only getting one full episode per week compared to other channels, so Exact can only release a certain number of lakorns out each year and they too, have quite a few artists to promote, so there's no variety or diversity.

Anyway, I would love to see Vill continue being nang'ake, but Exact recycles their nang'akes all the time. It's bound to happen having Vill as nang'rai but I hope I won't get to see that until 5 more years from now, by then, Toomtam and Vill would have reunited, hopefully, every year. :woot: Milk it like Ch. 3 does to their koo kwans. :dance1:

A good example would be Joy R. She was pretty cute as nang'ake, but when they turned her into nang'rai and it kept going at that rate for years, it's just not the same anymore having her back as nang'ake. But it's hard these days to remain nang'ake especially Ch. 5 and Ch. 3.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
If Thitit has been frustrating you these recent weeks, he is sure to win you over in ep15! What a satisfying episode~ total redemption from last week. (I avoided the spoilers, so maybe that could be it too.) Ep16 looks frustrating though.. >< But it's to be expected; Exact dares to go all the way nearest to the end~ they're risk-takers and that's totally fine with me, since i already have word from Toomtam wishing Thit and Gan a happy life together. :rolleyes:

Although minimal, Thit and Gan's scenes together today were breathtaking. They truly, truly love each other. We always knew that, but they never displayed it openly to one another in the same moment and time. I was moved by their interactions~ how endearing it was to see how in sync and  committed they were in one another just by the way they held onto and looked at each other. Dialogue was just there to help frame what's to come. I was at the same level of rejoice when Nee visited Gan to tell her the news, prompting her to think back to Thit's words the day before. In that moment, Gan had put her whole trust and faith in Thit. I'm so proud of Thit; Gan's state of mind and trust are his priority. His returning back to Gan at every opportunity is reminiscent of their beginning days when he would find himself back in front of her house and in front her, returning to her as if it was instinctual, a part of his subconscious and destined path and duty. In all ways, this directly reflects the "string" of bondage he has with her and definitely how she had the upper hand from the beginning (re: morning ceremony of their wedding).~ Their unyielding affection today made up for all the lost Thit+Gan moments we were deprived of in this second half of SSP.

Amidst all the chaos, soulmates are soulmates. Thit and Gan have me listening to my all-time favorite Thai love songs. :heart: :blush:

@aiyaja, amen! I can't see Vill being nang'rai to anyone else... except to her. XD Not right now, at least. I usually avoid lakorns surrounding twins because they usually aren't convincing enough to me (which spoils the whole point of the story), but i couldn't pass up SSP because i'm so in favor of Vill as an actor~ i see solid growth in her each time. About three episodes in to SSP, i knew that Nee really didn't need to be distinguished with her red lips-- Vill can pull her off without the obvious nang'rai hair and makeup (crazily proved in ep 13). SSP is proof that she can handle venturing into nang'rai roles, but she's still considered one of Exact's top actors, so i suspect if given another nang'rai role, the character would have to be pretty significant and prevailing to the script (like Nee in SSP, or Aom's character in "Artid Ching Duang"). Her star status is still too large to have to be demoted in a sense. I hope she'll remain true to her talent and work and explore more non-conventional roles.-- And yesssss!! with Toomtam by her side once (or twice) more! I certainly do not mind "recycled" koo kwans if there's obvious reason for their hype. :spin:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
WOW i need to watch todays episode quick! Liking all the pictures you guys :heart: Can't wait for it to happen. Wait, it didnt happen in todays episode rite??

D~D

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
WOW i need to watch todays episode quick! Liking all the pictures you guys :heart: Can't wait for it to happen. Wait, it didnt happen in todays episode rite??
The sweet bed scene happens tomorrow (EP:16)and the whole Nee hand cuffs happens today EP:15

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
My goodness, I've been so busy I haven't been on here! Yikes! But finally gonna watch today's episode. I start school tomorrow but I gotta squeeze today's episode in before I can go to bed! haha!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, guys, there's a LOT of confusion right now as to when and at which episode SSP is going to end. Some say, it'll end tomorrow, some say it'll end next Monday. I say, I don't know for sure. :lol: Manager has SSP as 17 episodes; however, Paap Ahtan is scheduled to air next Monday (tenatively or Golf's lakorn is next), so it remains a mystery. So I say, let's ALL support SSP one last time??? Tomorrow may be our last episode. And if it turns out to be Monday, then tomorrow's celebration is just a practice!!! Let's make some noise SSP Fans!!!

Sood Sai Paan Episode 15 Ratings: 5.9 (4.7,6.1) Credits to ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip!

Wow, if SSP goes up any higher, it would have hit the higest rating of this year for Ch. 5 based on an episode, not average, but still, better than nothing.

AikOm^_^

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :yahoo: :clap2: :clap: Oh, yes! I'm so happy to see a 5.9 rating for today's episode!!! :D I hope tomorrow's rating is even better! Hope to see it reaches a 6!!!! Come on, Exact! Please don't let tomorrow be the end of SSP!!! There has to be 17 episodes!!!! The preview for tomorrow's episode looks really fast-paced...but I dearly hope it will end on Monday...not tomorrow! We need and want more of Thit and Gan before the end! :spin: Awh, I'm so freakin' happy on behalf of everybody on the SSP team! Way to go! Congrats on the wonderful rating!!! We :heart: you!!! :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just give me a satisfaction on Thit and Gan

than I'll be happy that with the last EP being tomorrow !!!!!

I hope that with a high rating, Vill and Tootam will get to reunite again in another Lakorn soon. with a Lakorn full of love and sweetness.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhhh no @aiyaja, i'm not prepared!!! :lmao:

Must breathe.

But on a high note--- yaaaayyyy to the ratings!!! :yahoo: :arrg: :clap: :dance1:
If SSP ends tomorrow/tonight, please let it be record-breaking for Ch. 5. So at least i can faster come to terms with its end. I won't be catching it live, so i'll just dive in without knowing too. Makes me nervous!-- I'll support SSP even after it's ended. My p'Vill and Toomtam~~~ :kiss:

Kisses to you for the report, @aiyaja. * :heart:*

Let's compose ourselves... :teary:

AikOm^_^

Yikes, I'm dreading tomorrow's episode, Songie, D~D, Aiyaja, and everybody else! I'll be the loudmouth again, letting you guys know if it's the end of the string for SSP or not... I don't want it to be!!! :no: :nailbiter: I have to go to sleep in a little bit...dearly hope that we will really get 17 episodes, not 16... *Sigh* Well, we'll know eventually if SSP ends this week...or next week. :teary: Nite, you guys! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Guys, let's work as a team. SSP needs our prayers....we prayed and hoped together all along for ratings to hit a 5 and it finally did! Now, let's up it a notch and go all the way, let's pray and hope for ratings to hit a 7!!! Even if it doesn't, even if it seems so farfetched but let's try, that is all that matters!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ok, I'll pray for EP17 and rating to hit 7 before I sleep. nite everyone, I sure I'll see everyone in the morning.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz