phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bun-bun said:
Phatman is that Ken T, in one of your siggy pictures? If yes, he looks soo young in the picture that I can mistaken him for a member of thai's 90's boyband (as if there's such.).
Yup. Hehe. He looks like a dork in that pic. I believe those top 4 pics were taken in early 00's. I found them on a magazine cover. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yup. Hehe. He looks like a dork in that pic. I believe those top 4 pics were taken in really 00's. I found them on a magazine cover. Hehe.

I was going to answer Bun-bun's question, but you beat me to it. Haha, that was when he was still so young looking. :lol: Mmm, I miss his good looks of 2006-2010!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
fun said:
i do applaud vill's performance, more so of her version of gan, not nee. but realistically, i dont want toomtam to get nominated. dont kkll me guys... i mean girls haha but as much as i adore him, i dont think his performance is spectacular nor character worthy of an award. theres so much competition out there as well. but couple award, hands down is toomtam and vill.
I like both Vill's portrayal of the twins and like you I'm more impressed of her as Gan. I hope she continues to improve. As for Toomtam, I'm most impressed by the passion he exudes in the lakorn.  As for his character and performance it's not at the level of Ken T in Sawan Biang or Tik J in Roy Leh Sanae Rai for me personally but I hope he will continue to improve and have a chance at a wonderful and better role in the future. I will continue to follow and see him grow into an even better actor. BTW what other competition out there? I must have not watched anything award worthy then. Only thing come to mind is Bie in Koo Kum but I didn't watch that either.

@ Maiko the top couple on my list is none other than Kob and Num. I'm from that generation. I became a fan of theirs since Payong. I used to have an obsession over Kob and I have a lot of her magazines, posters, ect.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I like both Vill's portrayal of the twins and like you I'm more impressed of her as Gan. I hope she continues to improve. As for Toomtam, I'm most impressed by the passion he exudes in the lakorn.  As for his character and performance it's not at the level of Ken T in Sawan Biang or Tik J in Roy Leh Sanae Rai for me personally but I hope he will continue to improve and have a chance at a wonderful and better role in the future.

@ Maiko the top couple on my list is none other than Kob and Num. I'm from that generation. I became a fan of theirs since Payong. I used to have an obsession over Kob and I have a lot of her magazines, posters, ect.

Ooh, I certainly agree with you about Toomtam's character and performance, dear SokLaHote! :yes: Ken T and Tik J's performances as Kawee and Kongpope are some of the most memorable pra'ek roles/performances ever! :wub: And I certainly believe that Toomtam will improve! He's so capable of it; only his second major role in a lakorn, and he has already shown so much growth! :bravo:

Awh, so it's Kob and Num for #1 on your list, huh? I love it! :thumbsup: I definitely see how they're #1 in your heart. :wub: They may not be on my top list, but they're on my list of favorite leading couples, too! I did watch plenty of their lakorns and movies while I was a young girl hehe. It's just too bad I never understood Thai... I'll forever be saddened that Kob and Num didn't marry each other...but they're such good friends, and that matters greatly, too. Kob's happy with Brook and N'Nada; now, if only Num can find his own soul mate hehe. Well, it's still so amazing and sweet to me that Toomtam and Vill are #2 to the legendary koo kwan on your list! :yahoo: :clap: :clap2: :wub: Thank you for sharing, SokLaHote! :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Girl, it's fine if you spell out my name. I'd actually prefer people spelling out my real name than my username. It's a pain to type out, hehe :) Don't worry about it at all. And thank you so much!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Girl, it's fine if you spell out my name. I'd actually prefer people spelling out my real name than my username. It's a pain to type out, hehe :) Don't worry about it at all. And thank you so much!

:whahuh: Haha, it's not a pain for me; it's a hassle, because in the past, I always have to quadruple-check to see if I spell it correctly or not haha. :D I always get the letters "u" and "a" confused and mixed up! Now, I don't have to worry about it anymore, thank goodness! And you're welcome, Marina! :kiss:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm finally baaack u guys :yes: Maiko ur message tho ~ :cry: I miss spazzing wit u guys ...only a couple more days till it ends :cry1: I'ma miss u all :heart:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
I'm finally baaack u guys :yes: Maiko ur message tho ~ :cry: I miss spazzing wit u guys ...only a couple more days till it ends :cry1: I'ma miss u all :heart:

Whooooot-hooooooooooooo! :yahoo::woot2: :clap: :clap2: :dance1: :dance3: Girl, where have you been?!!!! Yes, I've missed spazzing with you, too! Ooh, I need to read your message after this! Eek, yeah only two more days until the end of the string! :lol: :weep: :lmao: Oh, but I'll definitely be seeing you in other threads (especially in The Rising Sun series threads), Cool! :wink: :grouphug: Let's make these last days the best for SSP! Hahaha, sadly, I work in a little bit and tomorrow (it's going to be a long day tomorrow!)... :annoyed:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Lol. Have fun at work! U probably won't.. But still. HAVE FUN AT WORK lol. We can spazz later :wink:

Oh, for today, I still have a couple of hours before work. Hehe, good thing it's such a short shift, yes! But, I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow! :cry: We can still spazz for a little bit hehe! :ghehe:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fun said:
i do applaud vill's performance, more so of her version of gan, not nee. but realistically, i dont want toomtam to get nominated. dont kkll me guys... i mean girls haha but as much as i adore him, i dont think his performance is spectacular nor character worthy of an award. theres so much competition out there as well. but couple award, hands down is toomtam and vill.

eee >< looolz of course I wouldnt kill you for saying that about Toomtam 5555, but I don't agree with you LOL. of course you do have a different opinion than me and others.  Well, Toomtam in my opinion is very worthy of the "BEST RISING ACTOR" award because this year 2013, he has two lakorns PRPR and SSP released, and he pretty much nailed both roles.  Considering that Toomtam is a FRESH actor/newbie, and he's able to pull through Tithit, like a pro is beyond words.  Even actors who's been in the industry for a few years, or longer, don't convince me the same way Toomtam did his Thit! :dance1:

Some people are comparing Toomtam to Ken T and Tik J, which is funny to me because for a first time actor, Toomtam has SURPASSED both in terms of acting and looks. Lmao!!!!!  It took both Tik J and Ken T a decade, if not even more years, to prove they're prevalent actors!  Toomtam is a first year and first time actor, and he pretty much blew me away with his acting in here!! The emotional scenes, the love scenes, the bed scenes, the kissing scenes..ah, he's perfected ALL! LOL!! I really have to give him a standing ovation for this performance!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:

Ep. 16, one of my MOST recent favorite scenes.  I keep replaying/rewatching this part!! HAHAHAHA!!! Thit is so hot, playing with Nee and sweet talking her in order find her wound. Lol. SO HOT and convincing!!! HAHA :bhehe:  :pervie:  :wink:  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kAr02T9H_0&list=SPF10yZb-FZleZL9t5ggq47NBiZM7qUJIw&index=6
credit tagged.

Vill totally deserved Best Actress! She nailed this performance whether it's Nee or Gan.  She just nailed it.  The script writer could have focus less on the killing spree, but as far as performances go, both nailed each character! :worthy:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha, you're right, DaisyDukes; Toomtam is amazing in that he has surpassed most of the veteran actors in such a short time! Talented boy! :wub: Good looks, awesome acting, moving voice, GREAT kisser, etc., what more can you ask for? :wub: :spin: I freakin' love that scene in episode 16, too!!! They're too perfect together!!! Gosh, Toomtam really knows how to give us heart attacks! :faint: And Vill is just too darn adorable during that scene hahaha! :coverlaf: One of the best scenes ever in SSP! Forget the fact that it's Nee with Thit! I don't care anymore! :drool: (Ahem, all of Toomtam x Vill scenes are the best scenes! xD) I'm waiting anxiously to see Vill and Toomtam's performances for the big finale! Those two definitely deserve awards this year! :highfive:

SonYukView4ever

hehe. Yes, in a few more years, Toomtam will be generating chemistry with many actresses/nang'eks.  Toomtam even generated most of the chemistry in Pan Rak Pan Rai.  Toomtam was one real reason why I managed to finish PRPR. Lol! Charabelle didn't give me the attention that a nang'ek should. Mo's character was crazy, but even so she was more bearable than Charabelle. lol

ah.  Monday, please come sooner. ^_^  I want to see the ending already. :)

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
hehe. Yes, in a few more years, Toomtam will be generating chemistry with many actresses/nang'eks.  Toomtam even generated most of the chemistry in Pan Rak Pan Rai.  Toomtam was one real reason why I managed to finish PRPR. Lol! Charabelle didn't give me the attention that a nang'ek should. Mo's character was crazy, but even so she was more bearable than Charabelle. lol

ah.  Monday, please come sooner. ^_^  I want to see the ending already. :)

That's what I say, too! :lolyup: Two more days until the big finale... :nailbiter: I'll have to build up the hype for it later. :lol: So sleepy right now...and I still have to get ready for work! :yuck:

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
It seems Toomtam has cast a spell on you DaisyDukes. Haha.

LOL. Yes, he must have did! :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  I don't want to sound obnoxiously annoying for proclaiming my love (as a dear fan) to Toomtam, but yes, his Tithit character has made me fall hard and deep for him. hahaha. :) I've become a loyal fan. lol.  I've stalked him everywhere possible. LMAO!!!

woo* * fan myself** lol.  I'm going to give room to some of you to breathe before you're all sick of my proclaiming love to Toomtam. hahaha. :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lol:  :lol:

AikOm^_^

*Groan* I have to get ready for work now...how I wish I can go back to sleep. :yawn: Later, guys! :)

phatman said:
It seems Toomtam has cast a spell on you DaisyDukes. Haha.

Just like Guy has done so for you. :lolyup:

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. Yes, he must have did! :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  I don't want to sound obnoxiously annoying for proclaiming my love (as a dear fan) to Toomtam, but yes, his Tithit character has made me fall hard and deep for him. hahaha. :) I've become a loyal fan. lol.  I've stalked him everywhere possible. LMAO!!!

woo* * fan myself** lol.  I'm going to give room to some of you to breathe before you're all sick of my proclaiming love to Toomtam. hahaha. :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh, no, don't stop gushing over him. It's what makes this thread even more interesting and endearing! :yes: :clap2:

SonYukView4ever

Maiko^_^, lol, thanks. :) I'll continue some more later after I finish rewatching some of my favorite scenes.  Have fun at work! We can continue our discussion some more some other time. :) This Monday is sure to be thrilling and filled with TOOMTAM+VILL, GAN+THIT Love. ^_^  :dance1:  :heart:  :thumbsup: 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

ahahaha i don't blame  you :loool: