[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode was great. I can tell that Pok character loves pra'ek a lot and she worships him in some way. Pra'ek treats her like craps because he thinks she wants all his inheritance. Praek is very naive person and I can't stand that. He have a girlfriend which is Joy. Joy is poor so shell do anything to marry the rich guys. She sleeps with whoever would benefits her ambitious. Pepper is one of the board member of praek family business, and he wants to become the chairman. since praek father past away everyone on the board want to control the company but right now Pok have the temporary power bc praek is the real heir and she wants him to come and run his father company. Nangek she lives w Pok bc that her niece she likes praek now bc she doesn't know his real identity yet
but she hates her aunt stepson. That the episode one.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you noydarny for the summary. Please continue because I don't understand the language. It will help me to watch the lakorn. Thank you.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFG ! now that makes sense ! thanks noydarny;

do any of you know if any channel is subbing this lakorn?
thanks !

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am so digging this lakorn right now!! reminds me of sawan bieng. heck, the sawan bieng mansion is also used for this lakorn!!! hehe

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just came across this lakorn just now. Just by looking briefly, it seems to me that Pok and Joy got center stage even though they're not nang'ek. I feel they got more significant roles and it is so enjoyable to watch them at their best. BTW, what's up with Pepper's hair these days? Looks funky to me.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pok is doing an amazing job! And I love Chakrit. Can't wait til he turns around and takes over the company.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
who exactly is view? the way pok talks about her makes me think view is not really her niece but something more important. i also think that's why whenever gahng says something bad about krit pok gets mad. anyway, i just hope krit and her are not siblings! yikes

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
First episode caps are done! I'm working on following episodes. enjoy!

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm hating on peper n joy so much after i finish ep 5 just hope sum1 will eng sub it soon! arien is such a cool pal n here! need more of tala arom! :D

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
i'm hating on peper n joy so much after i finish ep 5 just hope sum1 will eng sub it soon! arien is such a cool pal n here! need more of tala arom! :D
yeah¡­same feeling about Aerin.She just surprise me.She's acting better and better.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Watching this lakorn..really don't like Chakrit. Instead of Chakrit falling in love with Vill, I want him to fall for Pok..it will be more interesting..uh..that will drive him more crazy later on..

^ That would be really interesting if the storyline had him fall for Pok. I wonder if she gets anyone in the end. Her character seems nice. I've gotta say I'm really impressed with the female cast in this one.