[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

myx

sArNieZ
i'm not even going to watch the this remake if it comes out. but i will totally watch it if ch.3 makes it or tik is the lead actor. :)

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously, I did not like this lakorn at all. OMG.. I hated it but I had to watch it with my grandma. She would pull me with her to watch it all because of Num! OMG.. My grandma is crazy about him! HAaha

Anyway, I think the lakorn was pretty dumb and very boring. There was not really any romanic parts with p'ek Num and N'ek Joy. All that ever happened in the lakorn was people YELLING and SCREAMING and CRYING over dumb stuff.

OMG.. it was so annoying! :lol:

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont think kwan and wier would suit this role. i would prefer someone who is more mature and have better acting skill than them two. i love joy and num's version, so it would odd so see someone who doesnt look mature and acting skill is not on the top to play this role. i mean joy is new when she play this character, but she pull it off, she did such a great job.

moilee

sarNie Adult
WOW...I'm definitely looking forward for this....I'm hoping they dress Kwan very innocent and not sexy/muture. And for Vier....I'm looking forward to see him in a very muture role for the first time. Thanks.

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
I remember sleeping out in the tv room jus so i could stay up and peek behind my mom back when she was watching it dnt think she ever knew i was up too...she didnt hear my sniffs either..hehehe well i have to say i will be looking forward to a new remake but love Num and Joy one a lot...

vanncha

sarNie Egg
as for me i think that the two of us are not mature for this lakorn. It is a cute couple but too young for playing chaikrung & pochamann. It is a very good lakorn they should take the stars who are more mature.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i rather watch kwan n weir for a dif lakorn... lol.. they can alwaise just use num n joy again lol.. xp..

SWEETnSOUR

sarNie Egg
I was reading a news article and it said they will be remaking this lakorn and will be CH7..As for the pra aek and nang aek it will be Weir and Kwan..What do you think? I don't like it at all <_<

Wow!! i love weir and kwan together but i would love to see them in a different lakorn instead. I don't like the movie num and joy played itself. it was boring.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow, true. Ban Sai Tong was long and boring in Num and Joy version. But overall, I enjoyed it. There was some moment that made me cry, and some other scene that made me laugh. In addition to that, a lot of criticizing the drama :lol:

I still can't picture any ch7 dara to play Chai and Poj, not even supporting casts. Pancake, I see her in Poj's role but not really convinced she can really carry out Poj's characteristic. I don't like Joy as an nang ek, but she made a good Poj. Yes I am no fan of her and I have to say she had that feature and charm to portray Poj.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hey, this thread made me think of an episode of True Love Next Door where the characters end up doing a remake of it :lol: It's a really funny parody of it because they end up having to improvise a lot of the script because the director is actually insane and the two guys in love with Paula are trying to take advantage of their roles in it to hit on her :lol: Do watch it for some laughs or if you're bored. Pic and links ;)

One of the funnier episodes in the series.

Pt. 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eam15fuxMxY
Pt. 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR2n_mWxFPQ
Pt. 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEE1UIbbdlg
Pt. 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx4mGi-H_a8

kulyia

RUK
iagree with fanny. Kwan is not cuurvy enough. And we need a manly man. Some one who can be cute handsome mature cute young and Rich. Not sump and low...... lol. a couple mature enough. it would be nice if it was joy and num again..lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 doesn't have that many manly pr'eks though... I would like to see Weir and Kwan in a modern classic lakorn, not a remake, although they would be cute together again, but i don't want them in a remake again.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
why a remake i think they should just leave this one num and joy version was good so why but seeing as they want to and e1 seems to complain about the choices so we'll have to see

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^.. yes.. dont we all wish they could leave all the great classic lakorns alone T_T...

littlemoongirl

sarNie Egg
Oh my god! They're going to remake it?
But I love the old lakorn as it is.
It was my first thai lakorn I have ever watched and
then I was addicted to thai lakorns after that.

Then again, I like Weir and Kwan.
I've been waiting to watch another lakorn of them two.
They make a cute couple.
Are they filming yet?
Maybe it won't turn out bad after all.
I wonder who's going to act out the other characters.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i LOVED bansaithong with Num&Joy!...

i'd like to see Weir & kwan pair up again....or better yet..lol...i don't mind Ken & Aff either...Aff will be perfect for the school girl role..=D