Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
Today episode was okay but I am loving Rodmay. I am waiting patiently for Om and Rodmay scene but I can't wait for ep 4. I want to see the scene she's running after the train.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Today episode was okay but I am loving Rodmay. I am waiting patiently for Om and Rodmay scene but I can't wait for ep 4. I want to see the scene she's running after the train.
Me too. I can't wait to see the upcoming episodes. Today episode was short. Actually, I think they divided one episode into 2 parts. Episodes 1&2, each was about an hour n half. Love Rodmay, Om and Kan.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone watch ep 4 yet?
Yes, I have. The youngest brother wanted to marry Deun. His mother asked Deun to accept the marriage and she tearfully agreed. Arun's so selfish. He just thinks for himself by using his illness to force Deun to marry him. I want to watch next episodes. Its getting interesting now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aruen is the most annoying bro. out of all. hate the grandma so meant to n'ek, blame only n'ek when should blame her grandsons for so in love with n'ek. n'ek's pitiful but so weak which is annoying, Roatmay play her character so well, she look pretty. Om is handsome. Om&Roatmay make a cute match. so sad p'ek thought n'ek doesn't love him. beginnning seem interesting but after p'ek left n'ek is boring. i don't like story when p'ek/n'ek separated since the beginning, hope they meet soon, not wait till the middle or toward the end to see eachother again. want to see more cute scenes of them (the flashback of their cute scenes just sad cause they miss eachother). but will continue to watch this lakorn. the ost. by Lydia so sad(make me cry) and sweet. love it. hate the n'rai(gamboom) so crazy. nuna,porlieng,his cousing(tee) characters is annoying too.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
Just finish watching ep 4. -______- I dislike Arun so much. Rotmay should of runaway from their family that night after the mom had ask her.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching ep 4. -______- I dislike Arun so much. Rotmay should of runaway from their family that night after the mom had ask her.
I think she will leave soon to join with Pupa, but they'll have to part again. Remember the scene of her running after the train. Arun is such an ass. He's so selfish.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
I think she will leave soon to join with Pupa, but they'll have to part again. Remember the scene of her running after the train. Arun is such an ass. He's so selfish.
Arun is annoying. I can't stand him anymore. I'm rooting for Duen and Pupa till the end. This lakorn just keep having me asking for more. Now, I'll have to wait until Monday again (sigh). They need to air this three days instead of two days.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
This Lakorn is not even all that good I hate wen brothers r fighting for jus one girl omg they act like she's the only girl left in this world...learn to accept the true ppl she doesn't like neither of u guys the only person between the four of u that she love is OM...so be nice abt it learn to understand to love someone is to c the person u love happy...love is to give not to conquer the one u love

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
This Lakorn is not even all that good I hate wen brothers r fighting for jus one girl omg they act like she's the only girl left in this world...learn to accept the true ppl she doesn't like neither of u guys the only person between the four of u that she love is OM...so be nice abt it learn to understand to love someone is to c the person u love happy...love is to give not to conquer the one u love

I think it depend on personal perference but thank you for your opinion and I like what you said about love.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I know she only loves Om and this is also main key. Since she only loves Om, the others must do something to win her love. That's what the title is. If they can easily accept the truth, there wouldn't be a lakorn for us to watch. I know you don't like the idea of 4 guys competing each other over a woman, but there are fans who loving it. Ch3's new lakorn "Rak Khun Tao Fah" is also about 4 women and one man.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Yes, I know she only loves Om and this is also main key. Since she only loves Om, the others must do something to win her love. That's what the title is. If they can easily accept the truth, there wouldn't be a lakorn for us to watch. I know you don't like the idea of 4 guys competing each other over a woman, but there are fans who loving it. Ch3's new lakorn "Rak Khun Tao Fah" is also about 4 women and one man.
I understand that fact that's y I was debating to either to watch both of the Lakorn or not since my two favorite actors are in it (ken and OM) n of course I kno wat the title mean I'm not dumb...I Dnt c any excitement in both of these Lakorn but it look like there ppl like u that love to watch these kind of Lakorn so it make me wnt to give it a try but I predict a tragic ending for this Lakorn n didn't wnt to waste my time

Areeya

sarNie Adult
And for rak Khun Tao fah at least u kno all the girls r not there together all at once where they gonna fight over ken

st111

sarNie Hatchling
am I the only one that can't stand for all men fighting for a woman...
oh..god....
i am loosing patience to watch this larkon even though it is Om...

>_<