[Ch7] Chun Ruk Tur Na (DaraVdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohhh. Thanks for the date. I can't wait to see it. :)

Btw, why are there two of Poo in the picture? Is she playing twins? I still don't know the storyline. lol thanks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant find the clip on Youtube. Hope someone will upload it
To tell you I don't think anyone will be uploading this lakorn or any of Ch7 upcoming lakorn on YouTube anymore because Ch7 did copyright with YouTube so YT is going to take down user or that channel who uploading Ch7 lakorn.

val

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Poo Praiya, but I can't stand her lakorns; she usually gets the lame and boring role which is so irritating.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
To tell you I don't think anyone will be uploading this lakorn or any of Ch7 upcoming lakorn on YouTube anymore because Ch7 did copyright with YouTube so YT is going to take down user or that channel who uploading Ch7 lakorn.
are u seriously... if they do like that then how can we watch they lakorn at... i not fan of this lakorn but i just wondering about it, i don't want it happen cuz i still got alot lakorn on ch7 not on air yet. this will be sad if it happen for real :cry: :cry:
pretend, if i dont know about this and i upload they lakorn to youtube what happen to me? are they going to detect the lakorn or the account ka?

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Really? That sucks. I heard people say it's really funny. I always waited to watch this lakorn for so long.

myheromike

Really? That sucks. I heard people say it's really funny. I always waited to watch this lakorn for so long.
yeah that really sucks... i think maybe it right cuz i after i done with add reply on dancy then i go search it at youtube i didn't see any clip of video. all i can see it just a short clip that they show on teaser only... to sad to know about this suck thing:(

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
yeah that really sucks... i think maybe it right cuz i after i done with add reply on dancy then i go search it at youtube i didn't see any clip of video. all i can see it just a short clip that they show on teaser only... to sad to know about this suck thing:(
Now how are we suppose to watch any drama of channel 7 ?!?!

myheromike

Yeah how? Now I was wait for pin Anoong,but they did like this then I got no hope for it anymore maybe I will don't get to watch this:'( maybe fan at America is not important to them so that why we don't give to watch the lakorn anymore...