[Ch7] Chun Ruk Tur Na (DaraVdo)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg how am i gonna watch this lakorn on youtube now? i hate dailymotion cum on pls stop the copyright y does they make it such a big deal we r supporting them by watching their lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I did I some search and found someone is uploading this lakorn on YT.........Ya can watch it on this user channel

Cr to: ninkPiampiti for the upload

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Just finished the first episode. It's hilarious! I didn't have high expectations but it's worth watching. The jokes are hilarious and the scenery are so pretty. I couldn't stop laughing after Nubdao's grandma finished the make up for Nubdao's first day at work. With Mon Ruk Look Toong playing in the background and everything.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
No poo didnt sing but eh im not really digging this lakorn much...not too mention poo voice sounds weird in here and its annoying how kratip talk japanese like...its like her tooth hurts....this is gonna be the first lakorn in a long time i finish of stefan just cuz gjs is in here lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
No poo didnt sing but eh im not really digging this lakorn much...not too mention poo voice sounds weird in here and its annoying how kratip talk japanese like...its like her tooth hurts....this is gonna be the first lakorn in a long time i finish of stefan just cuz gjs is in here lol
Thanks TubbTinker...I thought Poo would have sang it but guest not....hehe

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The accents are weird, but I get why they're like that.

Also, a lot of Sentai Salai Sode casts are in here, it's kinda funny in my head.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i hope that video don't get taken down!!!! I really want to see the whole series. I enjoyed the first episode so much.It was funny and hilarious. Poo and Stefan looks so good together >.< I really like them together somehow

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
This is hilarious, because Nubdao's numb after her dentist appointment, she speaks oddly and ends up sounding like Aiyuki. Speaking of Aiyuki, it's funny how her voice gets progressively higher and higher by each episodes. Also, Jamluey Ruk trope but inverted by Yamada getting the right woman.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
This is hilarious, because Nubdao's numb after her dentist appointment, she speaks oddly and ends up sounding like Aiyuki. Speaking of Aiyuki, it's funny how her voice gets progressively higher and higher by each episodes. Also, Jamluey Ruk trope but inverted by Yamada getting the right woman.
I was jus wondering..where are you watching this lakorn? Seem like no one is uploading any channel 7 shows. I watch part 1 and it seem ok to me..trying to find part 2.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
aww, sucky that it won't get uploaded online. D;
but thanks for the DL link!!
so far, it sounds interesting, and i think Stefan and Poo make a cute couple as well.
wanna get started on this!
thanks for sharing.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the two episodes ! it was funny !!! It was great to see Poo in this role, so different from nang'rai...
Hopefully scenes with Ayuki are short because her voice and her accent is pretty annoying.... I won't bear if there is a whole episode with only Ayuki speaking, my ears will bleed... Anyway Poo is gorgeouuuuuus !

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
From the cutscenes to commercials, I think there's an entire plotline for Aiyuki&Yamada on the island. Yeah, I can't take her squeaky voice 'accent' either. (Who the heck told her to raise her pitch by 3593805390 times like that?) I think Krathip does it quite well. The rest need some work, but I understand how difficult it is to fake an accent when you weren't raised in that place.