[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what Kaan and Dawan kind of reminds me of their relationship.. Kim and Nadech's Raeng Pradtana. Tae loved Pit and Pit loved Tae, but Pit moved on into a relationship with Rawee.. later on in their adult life Tae purposely acted scandalous and as a burden to get Pit's attention. 

Maybe its a similar case here Dawan felt a connection with Kaan and he left for school or grew out of their childhood friendship so her way of getting his attention is by acting bad so he could follow her. I think I would have loved it more to see Pan in this role lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i'm watching ep1 at the moment , so far the story line does move fast ! poo's dancing was kind of idk...tacky ? HAHAHA . It's not that bad . I like it . The bickering is intense & they already kiss !! Poo's face expression still bother me but idk ..its amusing. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
In which episode will they get married. I wanna see once they are married for all the sweet scenes

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i havent continue since episode 1 but just reading comments on here lol...

very entertaining than the lakorn itself hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man you guys make the lakorn sound better than it is. Haha. You guys are pulling me back in.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Don't do it! :shrug:  Unless you're bored and need to vent :coverlaf:
Haha. Watch me catch up to you guys!! Hahaha. Jk.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it not that bad ! watch it ! for sure this lakorn is  fast pace & very different from the old version b/c we have the accident in the opening & the father already die which suppose to happen somewhere in the middle & they make kan's gf & Dawan character promiscuous lol  . I don't think Dawan is bipolar (yet) , she confuse & mislead & hot tempter . Poo's expression still amuse  me HAHaha but i'll watch it for the craziness .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've seen lakorns with a worst storyline and worst acting (hard to imagine this possible considering Poo), but I have lol so this isn't all that bad. At least the storyline is decent, until it starts to drag lol. If they start having her switch between forgetting her memory and not multiple times in the lakorn then maybe I'll consider giving up lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Really? Like what kind of slow? Every little bitty detail shown before leading to the events of things happening?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Really? Like what kind of slow? Every little bitty detail shown before leading to the events of things happening?
Haha. That's too slow woman. How about slower than the current pace slow....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol phatman, i was going to suggest Boran lakorns thst has 80-100+ episodes.
Oh goodness, please no. Haha. I used to watch Boran lakorns, but that was when I was a kid. Haha. Now they're not very interesting anymore.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not a big fan of slow lol I remember when it was hard to predict if I would continue a channel 7 lakorn because they would go like 18-20-22 ish episodes lol. I would sit there and be like good gosh hurry up and end! Example Maya Rasamee was like 21 episodes and then Roy Leh Sanae Luang like 18? All for Mai I sat through the dragginess the same repeteated b.s. lol 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Some shows can be slow yet well paced and not draggy. My best example right now is LM:Singh. It was slow and well paced, which was one of the reasons why many felt it was boring. :ghehe: I for one loved the pace and thought the storyline was very interesting.