[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
see the story for this is moving so fast, but like the acting is so terrible. I honestly think we should blame both Poo and Om.. in many scenes Om looks like he's trying to hard to express certain emotions -.-. I still feel like there is something wrong with the picture quality or maybe it's just me? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
As you all can see, I've completely abandoned updating this thread. Lol. Nope. Not watching it. Was distraught after episode one. I don't know how you all managed to finish watching MSRFS. Such a waste of time, even fast-forwarding. I'd rather invest my time into something I actually enjoy watching. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have alot of time on my hands unfortunately :(. Ever since my semester ended I've caught up on all of my drama's from other countries, TV series in America, even British Series, Caught up on almost all lakorns even some old ones lol. Not much to do here since preparing baby stuffs for his arrival you'd think I'd be busy but it goes by pretty fast with stuff playing in the background lol. 

I really wish that Som would like really not do her eye thing so much every time she is angry or upset. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the reason why I'm not so disappointed is because I knew what I was getting myself into when I picked to watch this. I always knew that Poo isn't a good actress, but yet I still manage to finish her lakorns. Something must be terribly wrong with me rofl. I think I've seen almost all of her lakorns except maybe one or two. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 2 and 3 wasn't too bad. I tam jai that the acting will be horrible so I am now able to enjoy it somewhat. I mean there are times I still cringed but I can watch it now. You just have to put your palms together and pbrong. Satu satu lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh no...I almost forgot about chit&wee lmaoooooo I got a feeling it a mess, will check it out later.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
As you all can see, I've completely abandoned updating this thread. Lol. Nope. Not watching it. Was distraught after episode one. I don't know how you all managed to finish watching MSRFS. Such a waste of time, even fast-forwarding. I'd rather invest my time into something I actually enjoy watching. 
Haha. I know right. MSRFS was horrid yet we still sat through everything. At least in there we got the great KwanTui pairing. In here we have horribleness EVERYWHERE. This lakorn is officially the worst 2015 lakorn. I feel like it's a joke...to ridicule Poo, so she'd stop acting altogether. Haha. Jkjk.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk. I just get hpye when I heard there an rscene w/ MSRFS lolll. I know poo isn't a good of actress but sometimes I watch bad acting just for the amusement HAHA , I start on this after I check out MSRFS ending .

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOOL I think we sat thru msrfs becuz of tuikwan chemistry and their acting were tolerable...can't say the same for poo lool I think the problem is not that poo isn't trying to act but I think she's trying too hard to play out her character so it comes off awkward and unnatural lol

member101

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is okay. The storyline is pretty fast but well paced. Episode 2 and 3 were good. Compares to MSRFS, this lakorn has a way better script and this production is 10x better than Daravideo. It's just that the acting of the leads are not up to par. Just ignore the acting and it will be quite entertaining. If only the producer gets his choice of Pancake and Weir, this lakorn would have been very enjoyable. 

Btw, no lakorn will beat MSRFS as the worst lakorn of 2015. There has never been a lakorn where the leads were actually supporting instead of leading until MSRFS came along. Worst lakorn and worst script goes to MSRFS while Dung Sawan Sarb gets worst acting from the two leads.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
see the story for this is moving so fast, but like the acting is so terrible. I honestly think we should blame both Poo and Om.. in many scenes Om looks like he's trying to hard to express certain emotions -.-. I still feel like there is something wrong with the picture quality or maybe it's just me? 
The picture quality is fine to me. You should watch it from thailakornvideos link. The video is super clear in 720p.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
member101 said:

This lakorn is okay. The storyline is pretty fast but well paced. Episode 2 and 3 were good. Compares to MSRFS, this lakorn has a way better script and this production is 10x better than Daravideo. It's just that the acting of the leads are not up to par. Just ignore the acting and it will be quite entertaining. If only the producer gets his choice of Pancake and Weir, this lakorn would have been very enjoyable. 

Btw, no lakorn will beat MSRFS as the worst lakorn of 2015. There has never been a lakorn where the leads were actually supporting instead of leading until MSRFS came along. Worst lakorn and worst script goes to MSRFS while Dung Sawan Sarb gets worst acting from the two leads.

The picture quality is fine to me. You should watch it from thailakornvideos link. The video is super clear in 720p.

It's not really the quality of the video because I mean every thing is super clear, but there is just something off about the way it was filmed. I can't explain it lol.

Yeah its moving pretty fast now, but expect it to start dragging towards the middle to end. That is channel 7 for you lol. 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
really?  i thought kob's version had a nice flow.  por didn't like her at first, but later he fell in love.  you can see how he developed his feelings for her.  this version, omg it's all over the place.  it seems like om already cared for poo in the beginning already and doesn't care for his gf or ex.  but then whenever they bicker his mood changes.  and right now, it seems like they just randomly slap scenes together like the bar scenes, the cops coming for om, and the wedding preparation like where is this going?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
member101 said:

Hmm from everyone's feedback I am debating whether or not I should try to watch this one lol. But glad to hear I did not miss out on MSRFS, was considering watching but last minute decide against it. 

Were the leads really that forgettable?