sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn I don't want it to end. Love them two together. I want more sweet scene and a real kiss. But I guess his wife doesn't want him to lol. Anna is soon lucky to have him. So far s only sniffing and somewhat fake/camera angle when comes to love scene.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
sl33py said:
I love this lakorn I don't want it to end. Love them two together. I want more sweet scene and a real kiss. But I guess his wife doesn't want him to lol. Anna is soon lucky to have him. So far s only sniffing and somewhat fake/camera angle when comes to love scene.
Kwan won't do real kiss either. They might have new lakorn together next year.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sl33py said:

It's nice to see a positive post and one more person that love this lakorn too. :dance1: :thumbsup:

I am way behind, and I will need to do a marathon to catch up before the finale on Monday. :yes:

Thank you as always Kwan25 for all the wonderful posts and pictures you've shared. :kiss: :flowers:

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan25 said:
Kwan won't do real kiss either. They might have new lakorn together next year.
Tui is still acting as p'ek? Interesting. Usually, Channel 7 gives the older actors parent roles. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Tui is still acting as p'ek? Interesting. Usually, Channel 7 gives the older actors parent roles. 

Unless they still look'n good. HAHA. Tua Saranyu who was also in CH7 played pra'ek until he was well over 40. I ain't complaining though cause he looked real GOOD at 40. Tui also looks real good at 40. I say he should be in another lakorn. I don't think he has that many lakorns under his belt.   

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Sawan said:
Fans want them to pair again. Let's wait after Kwan new Lakorn air with New.!

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
I'm glad he's still getting pra'ek roles. They need to support some of the older people that's played pra'ek roles before instead of keep giving them supporting roles bc there are still older nang'ek that needs these older pra"ek to match them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lakorn Watchers said:
I'm glad he's still getting pra'ek roles. They need to support some of the older people that's played pra'ek roles before instead of keep giving them supporting roles bc there are still older nang'ek that needs these older pra"ek to match them.
Yup, I agree.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
sl33py said:
I'm with u on this. I seriously don't want it to end too. I want more sweet scenes.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan25 said:
Fans want them to pair again. Let's wait after Kwan new Lakorn air with New.!
Fans want her to pair up with Weir too! Lol. I totally forgot about that action lakorn she had with New. 

phatman said:

Unless they still look'n good. HAHA. Tua Saranyu who was also in CH7 played pra'ek until he was well over 40. I ain't complaining though cause he looked real GOOD at 40. Tui also looks real good at 40. I say he should be in another lakorn. I don't think he has that many lakorns under his belt.   
And omg, Tua Saranyu is one of my favorite Channel 7 actors. I never knew he was around my mom's age. Lmao. I had a crush on him until I found that out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Fans want her to pair up with Weir too! Lol. I totally forgot about that action lakorn she had with New. 

And omg, Tua Saranyu is one of my favorite Channel 7 actors. I never knew he was around my mom's age. Lmao. I had a crush on him until I found that out.
What? Seriously? I'm still a fan of him and I still have a crush on him...of course my crush is on the young Tua...not the current one. Haha. He's as old as my dad for goodness sakes! Haha.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
I'm usually lurking around the forum but I'm going to gather my courage and make a post because FJS is one of my favourite stories :dance1:

Personally, I wasn't expecting too much from this adaptation of the novel given that it's by Ch7 so I suppose I'm not too disappointed with how it turned out but I wasn't extremely impressed by it either. The script still seems quite unpolished despite being in the works for 3 years and I am majorly pissed that they cast Tik Shiro as the villain. Every time Oman appeared on the screen and started screaming like a cartoon villain, I cringed. Tik Shiro just can't do subtle (at least, from what I've seen of him) and although Oman is a bit of a nutcase, he isn't that much of a nutcase. It was one of the reasons I think the usurping plot ended up feeling flat and made it harder to take seriously as I remember Oman was actually a decent villain in the novel and musical that did feel threatening. I also thought they didn't portray the development of Michelle & Shariff's feelings for one another very well as one second they still appeared to dislike each other and the next they were madly in love (either that or I wasn't paying enough attention, lol). I don't remember feeling like that when watching the musical or reading the novel though. Also, I didn't like some of the plot changes like making them get married before heading into the desert (I mean, they're running for their lives and Michelle disguises herself as a guy - who cares about them not being married and do they have the time to bother with something like that?). The other change I didn't like was in the scene when Oman's soldiers found them and began interrogating Shariff who was acting like a poor Bedouin, telling them that Michelle was both deaf and dumb. In the book and musical the soldiers didn't believe him so they decided to test Michelle by firing a gun right next to Michelle's ear and she manages to act as if she didn't hear it. I thought that was a really good scene for Michelle to show she has a strong spirit but was really disappointed when I didn't see it in the lakorn. It seems like a minor thing but it was one of my favourite scenes. :weep:

Anyway, I think I've written too much so I'll finish this by saying that even though a lot of things bothered me about the lakorn, at least it let me relive the musical in some way (and Dao Neua is a great song :thumbsup: ). I've been trawling Youtube for the past hour trying to find what I could of the musical and here is a recording of one of the songs from the musical. Enjoy the love scene~   :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ooo P'Tua Saranyu has a good manly voice! I loved his lakorns. I seriously think channel 7 should keep their older gen. P'aks. They were waaay manlier than the new gen. Some still has potential to act way into their 40s. Its not a bad thing when ch.7's older gen. actresses are getting right up there too.  Isn't P'Wee Wirapap  getting close to 40? I think he still looks good as a P'ak. I wonder if its the roles that were given to them that kind of knocked some of them off the P'ak list.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
@SilverDragon, I would have love to see the scene where Michelle plays deaf and they fired a gun too. It would've added more to her character and annoyed me less with her childish ways back on the desert. 

However, I don't think they got married before leaving for the desert. I think that was just a ceremony for Michelle to change her religion. They gave a really short reason for it, something about customs and traveling with a man alone. I can't quite remember exactly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Ooo P'Tua Saranyu has a good manly voice! I loved his lakorns. I seriously think channel 7 should keep their older gen. P'aks. They were waaay manlier than the new gen. Some still has potential to act way into their 40s. Its not a bad thing when ch.7's older gen. actresses are getting right up there too.  Isn't P'Wee Wirapap  getting close to 40? I think he still looks good as a P'ak. I wonder if its the roles that were given to them that kind of knocked some of them off the P'ak list.
Yeah, although Tua didn't have that very manly body, he had the look, the character/charisma and the aura of that of a masculine man. He's a favorite actor of mine and definitely one of the best pra'eks ever to grace the screen, in my unbias honest opinion.

Vee is 34, so he's getting close. Haha. I don't think he's that awesome of a pra'ek, but I like him. Haha. Idk if he's still pra'ek, but I'd like to think he still is. Hehe.

I don't know about their choices of actors now, but overall, I like CH7 pra'eks more. CH7 tends to look for actors with a very strong Thai look/appeal and I like that. CH3 is more open of course, and I like that too, but CH7 actors appeal to me more. Hehe. Wow, how did I go off this direction? Haha.

Anyway, back on topic...haha...um Tui needs another lakorn. I'm not really satisfied with his latest two.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
@SilverDragon, I would have love to see the scene where Michelle plays deaf and they fired a gun too. It would've added more to her character and annoyed me less with her childish ways back on the desert. 

However, I don't think they got married before leaving for the desert. I think that was just a ceremony for Michelle to change her religion. They gave a really short reason for it, something about customs and traveling with a man alone. I can't quite remember exactly.
Haha. No wonder, I was like did they get married and I missed it? I don't remember seeing them get married before they ran off.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think they got "engaged"/changed her religion. Sort of the same thing if you asked me. Since their religion is pretty strict about a man and woman traveling together that aren't married. Thats why he made their marriage "official" when they slept together before they found salvation with the King's entourage. P'Tui can definitely play more P'Ak roles. He doesn't LOOK old, not to the point of looking creepy next to the N'ak, if you know what I mean. Lol

Looking forward to their wedding scene. The clothing is beautiful! Esp. Michelle's gown.

@Phatman, Yeah P'Vee is still playing P'Ak roles. Not a favorite of mine, but I do like his skills and personality.