[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
I would rather say she's tall and fit with curves.
Yeah I see ! A lot of thai actresses have curvy bodies even they are slim like African women -go there and see all types of curviness!. Reason why Thai actresses are the most beautiful in Asia in my book.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really? Thai actresses are rarely curvy in my opinion. Many are just straight and slim with no boobs or butt. The rare ones have either one without the other. The mixed ones are curvy, not African curvy, but enough curves to call it a curve.

The most curvy actresses I've seen would be Poo Praya, Matt, Ploy C., Yardthip, etc. I can't think of the rest right now. Sammy's pretty slim but I don't see much curves. She's supermodel material though. Maybe it's because when I think of curves, I think Beyonce. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. She has a slight curve but not the hour glass figure like Matt. Yes, there are different types of curves. Lol. I guess I'm referring to the hour glass one. Sammy has a really nice supermodel body though. She may not be the curviest but she's bad to the bone in rocking high fashion, any type of clothing really. She has a nice slim figure that everyone wants. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of hourglass figures so Sammy's is good enough for me. Agree that most Thai actresses don't have curves. They are slim, some to the point of almost undernutrition.