[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. There's a lot of seduction from what I heard. Most novels have them but they get excluded from the lakorn. The second novel with Mik and Steph supposedly has a lot intimate scenes but I doubt they'll have them since sex before marriage is still no no.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' I know they have them ^^^ my roommate was crazy over Thai romance novels and out of curiosity I would made her read those love scene HAHA and most of the time the book describe the weather , birds, honey , HAHA ect .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Wah? ^^^ Lol.
Sara Daran is about the praek who is a rebel, kidnapped the nangek for negotiation.

I wasn't a fan of the princess becuase I was a big fan of the book. I didn't feel that Ann had enough sass.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammy is getting recognised which is good. I want to see her with Weir sooo bad and the picture where she sport no earrings is the best ! She loojs like a radiant badass princess

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It doesn't involve being a princess of any type though in sera daran. N'ek just a daughter of a Thai embassader who is station in a small country. N'ek is a student in Thailand. P'ek is like a military leader during that time. He and his people wants to break free from the country n'ek father is in. They want to be their own country. It involves lots of fighting.

It's good bc pek felled in love with her when he first saw her in his dream and a picture when their group was planning the kidnap. N'ek heard bad things of him bc of the books and news making him cruel and dangerous. She got to see and felled in love but tried to fight her heart that she isnt falling for him. She eventually couldn't resist.

I loved the lakorn. Those two are cute and could pass as the main leads.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nussaba was nk?...it was a good/fun lakorn...that would be a good lakorn to remake too...love the poster mahalo

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Sara Daran is about the praek who is a rebel, kidnapped the nangek for negotiation.

I wasn't a fan of the princess becuase I was a big fan of the book. I didn't feel that Ann had enough sass.
Oh, the % threw me off. I thought it was a typo. Lol. The story sounds too politically driven for my taste. With MYF, there's more romance and there was not too much of a focus on conspiracy. I think Anne did great in her role but I found her bratty characters a bit annoying as always. It wasn't her acting but more of the character. I don't like bratty or stubborn n'eks.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
saobomp said:
It doesn't involve being a princess of any type though in sera daran. N'ek just a daughter of a Thai embassader who is station in a small country. N'ek is a student in Thailand. P'ek is like a military leader during that time. He and his people wants to break free from the country n'ek father is in. They want to be their own country. It involves lots of fighting.

It's good bc pek felled in love with her when he first saw her in his dream and a picture when their group was planning the kidnap. N'ek heard bad things of him bc of the books and news making him cruel and dangerous. She got to see and felled in love but tried to fight her heart that she isnt falling for him. She eventually couldn't resist.

I loved the lakorn. Those two are cute and could pass as the main leads.
Yes I know. I wasn't thinking in terms of a princess, just what lakorn I wanted them in.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh k but yah Manee yard fah would be good. They both look great.

I would like to see a remake of sera daran bc it was too cute btw pek and n'ek. I just want a good actress and actor to take those roles. Cheesy pek like likit.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If Ch.7 remade MYF, it'll definitely be spicier. Lol. I like that. The only thing I'm worried about is the production. Production wise, it's better off at Ch.3, but casting wise, Ch.7 has the better actors. I only have faith in Pordeecom, Polyplus, Prakot Karn Dee, Mummai, and Mongkol Kanl Lakorn. It's like playing Russian Roulette with them because the chances of it being one of those productions is rare with all those bad productions they have. I can see Dara Video trying to remake it and ruining it since they've been around longer. I don't even know who has copyrights to Manee Yard Fah. This is just wishful thinking from our IG. Lol. But for sure, Ch.3 will make it too PG for me and I don't like that.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
After James and Kim's lakorn air, she'll be focusing on a new project for next year, Promajaree See Dum, and Sai Roong. She won't have time to remake MYF. I don't want her to either because she's too bias with her casting. She'll probably cast Mark or Nadech as Chanchon and they are not Chanchon material. We need a Weir or Mike.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
After James and Kim's lakorn air, she'll be focusing on a new project for next year, Promajaree See Dum, and Sai Roong. She won't have time to remake MYF. I don't want her to either because she's too bias with her casting. She'll probably cast Mark or Nadech as Chanchon and they are not Chanchon material. We need a Weir or Mike.
exactly why I don't want her to remake it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
anne bias is annoying me hahaha....I want a Wier Sammy lakorn!!!  They look so damn good together