[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha that's how i dress when I fly overseas too, in my pj and kimono. I mean why not when you get on the plane and go to sleep anyways lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like wearing a long dress where I can do whatever I want lol. I can't wear pants traveling no matter what. Leggings pretty much it when it gets really cold.

When I came back from Bali the first time. There's this girl wearing a tight dress, like party dress with those thick high heels. I wonder how she sat there without feeling uncomfortable. And she never use the restroom once lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ thanwa_than/ ningwing/ iammamp
Poor Thanwa is friend zoned. I'm sure he likes her. She's such a flirt. She knows  how to use her charm. Lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
While traveling outside of the country, you have to be aware of airborne diseases that your body may become susceptible to. Some people wear masks to protect themselves from inhaling possible airborne microorganisms. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they LOOK SOOO GOOD TOGETHER...any prediction on air date?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ thanwa_than/ ningwing/ neung69/ pordeecom/ missjohm/ kobmakeup_618/ stephanyauernig/ iammamp
This is like the best looking cast in history! Chemistry sparkling every where for both series.