[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Mik! He received an award for his efforts to educate the youth and society against the use of drugs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32sj58aNvE 

sarN

sarNie Granny
rockateur said:
The plot is actually not bad per se. It has the basic elements of a good revenge lakorn with some suspense but the major flaws are the main characters since in the novel, they are portrayed rather unlikeable. Pasika is your typical weak nang aek with no backbone or dignity because she continually allows Techin to verbally abuse her yet unhesitantly falls into bed with him whenever he sweet talks her. Techin on the other hand is an insatiable praek who thinks and makes decisions based on his emotions and less on his brain. Whoever the scriptwriter is, I hope they make the appropriate adjustments to these stupid characters lol. 

:drool: did i read it right ?  revenge plot  :yummy: "...falls into bed with him whenever he sweet talks her " OOOoooo my type of story line ...can't hardly wait/breath.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:

:drool: did i read it right ?  revenge plot  :yummy: "...falls into bed with him whenever he sweet talks her " OOOoooo my type of story line ...can't hardly wait/breath.
Part 1 is also a revenge plot. Both series is revenge.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: ningwing
I hope they don't keep this hideous hairstyle on her. Steph will also be in part one since she is Sammy's sister.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG they're such a hot couple too! hehe I've been liking Mik ever since so glad he's being promoted!! Hehe Stephanie so gorgeous and I agree hope her hairstyle does change!! Hehehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wow they look smoking together...agree she is gorgeous but she can't pull off the bangs haha -.-! is p'k revenging on n'k? lol I was lazy and skip to lastest page...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. They're so picture perfect together it's unreal. They look like Ken and Barbie brought to life! So flawless! This is one of the hottest looking pairings ever in lakorn history. I think Mik has finally found his match. Hopefully their chemistry is just as compatible as their looks. How would it have been if Mik and Stephany played Sake and Kate in Leh Ratee?! :drools: Also, I think I'd like to see Mik in a remake of Fai Luang.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, this is a novel. Both series are based on novels.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The story revolves around Sammy and Stephany's father cheating on their mother, which tore their family apart. In part 1, Thanwa's mother is Sammy's father's mistress. Thanwa knew but never told Sammy while they were dating since it is his mother. When news broke out, Sammy's mother almost committed suicide and everything started falling apart. She broke up with Thanwa and then goes after him for revenge years later when he has a fiance to get back at him for not telling her about his mother being her father's mistress.

For this part, Stephanie ran away from home when she found out her father cheated on her mother. She ended up being adopted by Mik's father who is a wealthy millionaire. Mik's father adores her like his own and let's her take responsibility for a majority of the work at his resort. People thought Stephany was having an affair with him including his own son, Mik. So Mik despises but ends up falling for her at the same time. This part is more of p'ek taking revenge on n'ek. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
The story revolves around Sammy and Stephany's father cheating on their mother, which tore their family apart. In part 1, Thanwa's mother is Sammy's father's mistress. Thanwa knew but never told Sammy while they were dating since it is his mother. When news broke out, Sammy's mother almost committed suicide and everything started falling apart. She broke up with Thanwa and then goes after him for revenge years later when he has a fiance to get back at him for not telling her about his mother being her father's mistress.

For this part, Stephanie ran away from home when she found out her father cheated on her mother. She ended up being adopted by Mik's father who is a wealthy millionaire. Mik's father adores her like his own and let's her take responsibility for a majority of the work at his resort. People thought Stephany was having an affair with him including his own son, Mik. So Mik despises but ends up falling for her at the same time. This part is more of p'ek taking revenge on n'ek. 
Thanks Mahalo. Your post makes this lakorn more interesting. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oooo...thx mahalo... I'm not a fan of too weak nk and pointless revenge of pk but occasionally it actually hook me... I'm diff. Try it

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Stephanie's character will change from a hot-headed girl in part one to prim and proper in part two. She'll be weak and p'ek will bully her constantly. I'm more excited for part one. But the pairing for this version is too good to miss. It's also my favorite Ch.7 production so they'll tweak it to make it more interesting than the book's summary.