[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

D~D

sarNie Adult
oops, my bad.
Looking closely at the two black top that Rasa wear, they are not the same.  Totally two different scene.
The scene where Rasa and Chanon cried, I have a feeling its the scene where Rasa had told Chanon that they can't be together b/c it obvious that they can't really carry on their relationship any farther due to the fact that Chanon is the boyfriend of Rasa Half sister. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
oh  no, I didnt mean that "U" were the Stalker,  :ghehe: I meant the dude was. Lol !!!!! :lol2:
Oh, that makes so much sense now! I started questioning myself if I was being too nosy.
All I really know from daradaily is that the dude is a friend of one of Min's best friend. I remember last year, after her event with Weir on Valentine's day, she went to a party with her best friend to celebrate someone's b-day. I think it was her best friend's plan to have her friend put the roses there when Min was with her.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
oops, my bad.
Looking closely at the two black top that Rasa wear, they are not the same.  Totally two different scene.
The scene where Rasa and Chanon cried, I have a feeling its the scene where Rasa had told Chanon that they can't be together b/c it obvious that they can't really carry on their relationship any farther due to the fact that Chanon is the boyfriend of Rasa Half sister. 
Then they're probably close to the end now right? Because they don't have the hate relationship anymore. I think they're in the middle now. I can't wait to watch! 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think she wears black because she kept her mom's dead body in the temple for 30 days or so I forgot (before cremation) until she could force her father to accept the truth and come to apology what he had done to her mom who was just his servant at that time.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
wow a remake of Look Mai  :shock2: already? lol  
er... after watching lots of om lakorns idk if he'd be able to pull it off as good as andrew 
and to me kob is on a different level of acting compared to min.... 
hopefully these two got their acting together
they look sooo good photogenically but im not a fan of both their acting.... 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
mewninii said:
wow a remake of Look Mai  :shock2: already? lol  
er... after watching lots of om lakorns idk if he'd be able to pull it off as good as andrew 
and to me kob is on a different level of acting compared to min.... 
hopefully these two got their acting together
they look sooo good photogenically but im not a fan of both their acting.... 
I understand what you mean. From sharerice, Look Mai Klai Ton was Kob's 17th lakorn. She got more experience than Min because also according to sharerice, this is Min's 13th lakorn. Kob also started acting at a young age which was an advantage to her. As for Om, if the other casts are able to play well, Om will blend in. 
And, yes, I agree with you that they do look so  good together!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just went to LookMaiKlaiTong fan page  and it says ลูกไม้ไกลต้น ตอนนี้กำลังเร่งถ่าย อีกไม่นานใกล้จะปิดกล้อง เร็วๆนี้แน่นอน Please translate this!!!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
So how is Om's character supposed to be like? And Min's?
I'm not very sure, here is the summary from sharerice from the last one. It might help
Rasa (Kob), who recently graduated from university and is opening a clothing store with two girlfriends, was shocked when her mother, Supa, revealed a dark secret before she passed away. Rasa was not a daughter of Supa's husband but it was Supa's wealthy boss. Supa's boss raped her when she worked as a maid in his house. She felt that Rasa must know who her biological father is. She asked Rasa to meet him along with a ring which will support her identity. However, Rasa's half older brother took all of her mother's belongings, including the ring, without telling her. Rasa decides to meet her biological father without any evidence, only with her mother's words.
Her father, Mr. Chalerm, owner of a big jewerly corporation, refused to meet or acknowledge Rasa immediately along with his wife and his oldest daughter, Wan. They see her as a con-artist, looking for money. Rasa, on the other hand, just wants her real father to apologize to her mother's dead body for the bad things he did to her in the past. Sasikarn, Mr. Chalerm's younger daughter, believes Rasa's word and treats her nicely. She thinks that Rasa and her look very alike. Sasikarn's boyfriend, Chanon (Andrew), distrusts Rasa but his younger brother, Apirak, likes Rasa. Instantly, Rasa is in the middle of many conflicts while she is trying to be accepted by her real father. She is trying to help Apirak meet his mother and asks Chanon to forgive his mother for leaving her husband and sons to live with another man 17 years ago.
Rasa's father has kidney malfunction and requires dialysis. His only chance of survival was to have a kidney transplant. Rasa is the only one who can help because her blood type matches her father. However, her older half-sister, Wan, was overwhelmed by greed and selfishness and tried to kill her. She was unsuccessfully because Rasa was not in the place where the bomb was suppose to go off but one of Rasa's friend was.
Chanon tries to avoid Rasa but can't help falling in love with her. He knows that his brother loves Rasa but Rasa doesn't love Apirak. She knows that she loves Chanon but she feels so guilty because Chanon is Sasikarn's boyfriend. Finally everything is clear. Chanon sees that Rasa is willing to risk herself giving her kidney to her father. He feels that no matter how terrible his mother is, she is still his mother. He knows that Rasa makes him see things better. Sasikarn knows that Chanon doesn't love her but he loves Rasa. She knows that she is the third party, not Rasa. All she wants is for her father to be better. Apirak also accepts the fact that Rasa is going to be his sister-in-law but he is happy for his brother to have a good wife like Rasa. Rasa has proved herself with honor and pride against all prejudices. The End

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have to admit, I'm very worried about this lakorn when I saw this photo. Whats happening here?
what.JPG

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm fangirling so much!
cr: minpechaya
From one of her latest inteviews, (I forgot which one) she said that Look Mai Klai Ton is almost finished with filming and will be on air soon. I'm so excited seeing OM and MIN act together again!

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
this is great news !!!!!!!:dancing:
awe, this photo makes me wanna comfort Rasa too. Min's acting is so ON !!!! she's sooooooo good.