[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
From the old version, they were talking about how Noi stole the show so we wanted Sammy to play the character that turned from good to bad. However, I think she fits Palai more because I can't see her playing Pinpak. I'm sure she can pull off being the the stuck up khun noo but not at this moment. Rodmay playing her role too well. 
Yeah Noi stole the show toward the end because her life did a 180. She went from someone very very proud and thought with her head to someone who doesn't care about image anymore and think with her heart. I love Pin more toward the end and felt so bad for her. She really didn't deserve what was done to her cus really she was just stuck up, she didn't kill or attempt to kill anyone. Palai got boring toward the end. Hopefully this remake won't be the case. Both girls are doing a really good job.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
Is the Fon girl pissed that Pin successfully had her baby? Or did she lose her own? I wonder why she's in the hospital. She needs to be in an asylum.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' my, I burst out laughing at that picture of Sammy dancing w/ the pole b/c didn't she said , seductive scene & smiling is her downfall but here she does both HAHAHA she cute w/ her sulk feature , she doesn't need a smile.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Love Matthew! I didn't intend to comment on his photo but accidentally press sent instead of exit. He replied to me anyways ^.^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh. Lol. Yeah. I write in English when I'm speaking to luk kreungs because I know they can read English. Haha. But sometimes I write in both Thai and English in case they don't understand. I don't comment too often. Only if I really want to say something. Sometimes it could be Phatman. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sadd how she want New to hate her , pushing him away TT b/c she felt he deserve someone better , I thought the kidnap scene was funny HAHA the hotel ran out of room and there only one left and that one look like a honeymoon suit !