[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

maytenny

sarNie Egg
hmmm I guess im more intrigued by the Asian culture more than the American Hollywood industry, id probably scream my head off if I ran into ken or tui tho lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I don't think I care to meet any of them really lol. I was never into them to the extent of wanting to meet anyone. Seriously, knowing me I would not even recognize any. If I ever go to Thailand and runs into Kwan, I would look at her thinking she has pretty hair and go on my way. I am pretty much like that. I guess, to me I see them as a human being not this big star in real life. Even if I happen to see a some Hollywood star I would not even care. Trust me, if Michael Jackson doesn't impress me I don't think a whole lot will. Michael Jackson walked past me while others were screaming their heads off I fought off a yawn lol.
Lol I wouldn't be impressed by michael jackson either.

All the ones i met are not through fan clubs or happen to seenthem on the streets but through personal friends so they are more themselves then putting on a front for fans.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
hey so I wonder if chit will actually want to keep the baby esp after visiting the orphanage?? dang I just realized that Chit & Wee barely have anymore screen time together, the hell are all these side characters doing??? will they at least get any time together for ep 14?  

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@maytenny: I would say mai sin rai fai sawat is more of my type but fah jarod sai have more tui&kwan scenes!! Not a lot of sides characters! Stupid writer ugh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. Kwan and Tui needs to reunite. No comedies please, I can already taste what'll become of a comedy with the two. Haha. Another raeng one with a whole new crew to work with.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
ChloeRanida579 said:
@maytenny: I would say mai sin rai fai sawat is more of my type but fah jarod sai have more tui&kwan scenes!! Not a lot of sides characters! Stupid writer ugh
I might just want to watch it now since they have more screen time together lol. im a slap & kiss revenge type of movie person too, but this 1 hurts...agree stupid writers

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: Kwanusa9

This is the newest picture Kwan just posted on her IG. LOL is that a preggo belly Im seeing or am i hallucinating? LOL is this lakorn going to have a beach ending or a paris ending? 

ps: I wonder why Kwan only uploads picture of her and tui but not om akapan? Arent they koojin? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol could be:
1. Om is not her current praek so no need to promote.
or
2. The rumor of their fallout is true.

Wonder if she will promote like this with her lakorn with Weir.lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Because Tui is someone who she should post about. HAHA. JK JK.

About meeting celebs, I think I'd rather choose not to. Haha. I'd rather cheer for them from afar than meet up with them one on one. HEHE. I'm too shy for that. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOL meeting celebrities...

One time I ran into the kpop girl group Wonder Girls in the streets of Las Vegas. I was too starstruck to even go to them ask for autographs LOL

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
If there's no extension then the side plot lines need to be resolve by next Monday lol cuz i don't want a 5 minute rushed ending for our pranangs