[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Kwan looks her worst with that slick hair.  I wish she would keep her hair darker, her beauty pretty much glow with a brunette. My husband meet a few celebrities and he's just like me...never been overwhelm about them. To me, if ever a celebrity I do think I want to hear is Ed Sheeran. I would love to hear him sing live...not in a concert but in a intimate outing like maybe a concert of 10 people lol.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
Is tui a picky actor? Notice that he hardly has any lakorn, sucks cuz he's such a cutie

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it is because he only has time to film one lakorn a year or something cus he owns a radio company too and does a lot of events. Seed Award is his baby.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
@Phatman: LOOOL if SarN gets to write the script, she will probably have like 10 bed scenes and 4 kissing scenes for each episode LOL  :bhehe:

Oh I'm sure she'll give us more than that!! HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Not sure about wanting to catch up. Seems like it's been tumbling downhill since the beginning. I don't even look forward to watching it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Not sure about wanting to catch up. Seems like it's been tumbling downhill since the beginning. I don't even look forward to watching it.

Haha. Catching up is useless unless you want  to rant with us. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It puzzles me why the author would include so much of Honey and her husband. Was she trying to be kind to them or something? They are past their prime. Quit hugging the screen time. I think this is it. It's the final Kwan and Tui lakorn because the man isn't getting any younger. Wished other productions saw potential in them. This production sucks. First they ruined FJS, now this. No more third chances for you! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol just wait to watch the last 5-10 mins.
Every lakorn has been dissatisfying so far. It seems like I'll have to do this for several lakorns this year. Only Nang Chada is keeping my interest.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's a mystery that will forever remain unsolved. Haha.

Nang Chada is the only one keeping me seriously interested too, but idk, it's got so many flaws too. Even though I'm currently keeping up with it, I have my dissatisfaction as well.