[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

saki

sarNie Adult
rockateur said:
That's just a small portion about Mai and her behavior/work ethics. Make it thrice since she was also ungrateful to Helen who introduced her to A Supachai in the first place lol. She's a gorgeous gal and probably one of the best models within her generation with some potential to be a good actress but a pretty face can only get you so far in life. This reminds me of a saying/lecture from a popular, Hong Kong singer from the 80's Jenny Tseng.

"As an artist, politeness is a fundamental rule. If you lack self-cultivation, your talents will not go far. As an artist, do not forget your origins. Modesty is a virtue. Happiness is being yourself. On stage, you are an artist; behind stage you are an ordinary person like everyone else. Never bite the hands that feed you. This is how you become a successful artist." It's okay though. Let Mai enjoy her moment of fame and diva behavior while it lasts. As for Kob, many fans would be over the moon if she really makes a comeback. I was just rewatching some scenes of Dao Prasook yesterday and was reminded of how well Kob played those youthful, innocent yet prideful nang aek roles. No other could portray it like she does and now that Channel 7 is also planning to remake it, I can't see anyone fit for the part. Maybe Now even though I think it's going to Bow Maylada >.< Anyways, sorry for being OT! 

I like your quote, it's disappointing when I hear these things about actors/actresses. Hopefully she has a change of heart sometime soon.

I envy how you guys can watch all these old thai lakorns I wish I understood them. Some of them look really interesting to me (like, I kind of want to watch the old version of Kluen Cheewit, and a lot of Kob's old lakorns) but even if I did get to see them I wouldn't get what the characters were saying anyway. But the old lakorns look more serious, even if the clothes weren't as nice as the ones they get to wear today, and the film isn't as clear.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
My two favorite from her: Dao Prasook and Look Mai Klai Ton. I can watch them over and over.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
The name sound similar. About 3 brothers Aof a disable, Dodo a player husband and Pete who wants to be famous. Is it the same Nam Sor Sai. It has a rape scene with Pete and Da which got me glue in to this lakorn cus I was not gonna continue to watch cus its a family broken lakorn. That's not my type. Glad Kob will return

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for Kob to come back but disappointed that she'll be in this lakorn. I really don't like the storyline eventhough I do like the cast.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, two completely different lakorns. Sor Sam Sai had Pete as the praek and it revolved around three brothers with different personalities who struggled in life after their mother passed away. Nam Sor Sai is about a cheating husband. The only similarity between the two are that they're family orientated. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nothing can beat Dao Pra Sook for me. It literally have everything I want. Even if the episodes are long, it was worth the time it required of me. And you know when you deeply enjoy a lakorn when an episode feels short and you wanting more.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
rockateur said:
Yes, two completely different lakorns. Sor Sam Sai had Pete as the praek and it revolved around three brothers with different personalities who struggled in life after their mother passed away. Nam Sor Sai is about a cheating husband. The only similarity between the two are that they're family orientated. 

Thanks Rockateur.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
erinhang said:
When Kob went onto Aom's show WWYWY, they asked her if she was going to act again and she said that she has to wait because she is too fat right now. I really  thought she was going to stop acting.
I remember she stopped acting shortly after she got married. There was something about her in-laws wanting her to stop because Brook was going into politics, a family thing. Glad she's coming back. Loved Dao Prasuk and Sai Lohid...her and Num Sornram were the Koo Jin of all time. They were really good friends and not full of the drama the newbies have...but the fans weren't as dramatic back then either...no FB and IG...lol.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
So ch7 confirms Num and Kob will reunite here, along with Kelly and Jeab. I am gonna cry, Why oh why this lakorn? I don't like the storyline at all. :(

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
If this is true , I will be tuning in just because it will be a reunion! I've seen the old version and no one ends up together. The " mistress" we're ex lovers before they married their significant other and they reunited after her husband died. They had an affair and she got pregnant and he moved in with her. But it doesn't sit with him well because they said he was a male living off a female. So when she left Thailand to give birth to her child in the states he went back to his wife where he is not accepted either. The end. Side note both of N'ek were not R'ai at all if anything in the old version the wife acted more nang R'ai then the mistress. When I was watching this back in the early 90's I was under the impression that the mistress is the nang ek and the wife is the nang R'ai. Correct me if I'm wrong but the mistress is actually the lead role. (Sarunyu version)