[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:yes: yeah Paul & Sri is alway on the phone whenever its their secen....We might as will call them the telephone couple... :lol2:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Continuation of spoilers of Paul and Sri…I apologized. I kinda skipped tle/Min scenes hahaha b/c if I was to compare their reconciliation to Paul/Sri, Paul/Sri wins hands down hahahah

Sritrang laughed at Paul for misunderstanding that her and Treetote were getting married. His bride lives in Lumpoon not Pak Chong. Treetote met his bride while going back to his home town during after Kedsarin’s death. They plan to get married next month.

Sri: “His bride will come next month. Khun Tote was just asking me for my opinions from a girl’s point of view. That’s all Don’t make me rip out my chest” Sri continues to laugh

“You trickster. You made me misunderstand you…I should….”Paul reached in for a kiss on the cheeks, Sri squealed and Paul went for another one to make up for the lost time he’s been missing her. Sri misses him as well.

“Ever since we broke up, I thought I could forget you Sri but I couldn’t. I knew I was too dirty for you.”

“Why do you think like that?”

Paul then tells Sri what had happened years ago when Paul’s dad passed away. Everyone thought he committed suicide along with his family. But the truth was both his parents and younger sister were killed by Dennis. Dennis had paid Paul’s dad to help him out with his dirty business he was doing and not to have the law enforcement do a warrant check. When Paul’s dad became head of chief, Dennis ordered people to come and kill his dad along with his family.

“I never knew my dad was a criminal. He rushed me to go abroad so I wouldn’t be under control by the mafia.. But it was no use Sia Songkram [Dennis] had sent his people over there to have me killed but luckily my dad’s friend who was a detective under the CIA helped me. He was the one that got me into the law enforcement.”

“Yeah…Tae told me that you were a secret detective under Dennis’ gang.”

Paul feels bad and thinks he’s full of sin. Sri tried to cheer him up and told him whatever was in the past, let it be the past.

“Tae is right, I’m not meant for you.”

“P’Petch, only I can make that decision. I just need one answer from you, do you love Praidao?”

“It was wrong of me. I used her to get closer to Dennis. She loves me and because of me she was in a coma for 2 years. Even though she’s awake and back to her normal self now, she’s left with no one. I can’t leave her, I have to take responsibility of her.”

Paul became sad, he was waiting for Sri to scold him but she ends up understanding him.

“Thank you p’Petch. You don’t have to worry, There’s someone else that loves Praidao and wants to take responsibility of her life as well…”

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Its because of Ch7 did the copyright with YouTube so from now on YouTube is going to take down user who upload Ch7 lakorn....that why no one is uploading it.

You can watch it on this Channel with out the eng sub...They have episode 1 to 10 up so far.....for the eng sub you have to wait for Kudaranai to upload it on her channel.
http://www.facebook....sanaeha?sk=wall

Thanks so much...i dnt need english subbed im good just watching it widout it..hopefully this account will last cuz then i dnt know where to watch it on youtube

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh you're killing all of us here Tubby! I'm like imaging the whole thing in my head and screaming and squirming at the same time.. I haven't had the chance to see today's episode yet but from the sounds of it, we don't get much of our Orn couple.. hopefully next week it starts picking up... I'm ready for Dao to wake up. Also, I can careless for Dennis now, he's a total douche, I really wanted him to change in the beginning for Duen but he's so selfish... I don't know what Duen saw in him in the first place but glad she's the one to put an end to Dennis, just sad that she'll be locked away for it, and her baby too...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Continuation of spoilers of Paul and Sri…I apologized. I kinda skipped tle/Min scenes hahaha b/c if I was to compare their reconciliation to Paul/Sri, Paul/Sri wins hands down hahahah

Sritrang laughed at Paul for misunderstanding that her and Treetote were getting married. His bride lives in Lumpoon not Pak Chong. Treetote met his bride while going back to his home town during after Kedsarin’s death. They plan to get married next month.

Sri: “His bride will come next month. Khun Tote was just asking me for my opinions from a girl’s point of view. That’s all Don’t make me rip out my chest” Sri continues to laugh

“You trickster. You made me misunderstand you…I should….”Paul reached in for a kiss on the cheeks, Sri squealed and Paul went for another one to make up for the lost time he’s been missing her. Sri misses him as well.

“Ever since we broke up, I thought I could forget you Sri but I couldn’t. I knew I was too dirty for you.”

“Why do you think like that?”

Paul then tells Sri what had happened years ago when Paul’s dad passed away. Everyone thought he committed suicide along with his family. But the truth was both his parents and younger sister were killed by Dennis. Dennis had paid Paul’s dad to help him out with his dirty business he was doing and not to have the law enforcement do a warrant check. When Paul’s dad became head of chief, Dennis ordered people to come and kill his dad along with his family.

“I never knew my dad was a criminal. He rushed me to go abroad so I wouldn’t be under control by the mafia.. But it was no use Sia Songkram [Dennis] had sent his people over there to have me killed but luckily my dad’s friend who was a detective under the CIA helped me. He was the one that got me into the law enforcement.”

“Yeah…Tae told me that you were a secret detective under Dennis’ gang.”

Paul feels bad and thinks he’s full of sin. Sri tried to cheer him up and told him whatever was in the past, let it be the past.

“Tae is right, I’m not meant for you.”

“P’Petch, only I can make that decision. I just need one answer from you, do you love Praidao?”

“It was wrong of me. I used her to get closer to Dennis. She loves me and because of me she was in a coma for 2 years. Even though she’s awake and back to her normal self now, she’s left with no one. I can’t leave her, I have to take responsibility of her.”

Paul became sad, he was waiting for Sri to scold him but she ends up understanding him.

“Thank you p’Petch. You don’t have to worry, There’s someone else that loves Praidao and wants to take responsibility of her life as well…”
Eeekk thanks!!! I love the spoilers! If this lakorn ends in 2 weeks its gonna be a bummer since the spoilers seem so good!!! damn i rwally hope they dont disappoint us!!! ORN COUPLE <3

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pang Sanaeha going to end March 20?.............New & Yui lakorn is replacing this lakorn on March 26.

ละครปางเสน่หา อวสานวันที่ 20 มีนาคม

ละครที่มาต่อคือ "กระบือบาล" เริ่ม 26 มีนาคมนี้

fun

Expired Sarnie
Are you kidding me? That is 18 episodes and that means 6 more episode to go.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Pang Sanaeha going to end March 20?.............New &amp; Yui lakorn is replacing this lakorn on March 26.

ละครปางเสน่หา อวสานวันที่ 20 มีนาคม

ละครที่มาต่อคือ "กระบือบาล" เริ่ม 26 มีนาคมนี้
THANKS!! Eekk thats like a good 10 extra episodes for us to watch!! Means all the spoilers will totally have a chance of happening but i have a feeling they are gonna drag this lakorn with the whole dennis & duen thing!!! Pleas please dont disapoint us!! *ahem ORN FANS!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too hope they don't drag this If this lakorn going to end on the 20 of March and hope they show us more of ORN couple talking to each other face to face more than on the phone. :coverlaf:

TubbyTinker

with CH7, 99% of tehir lakorn drag so I'm not surprise if tehy did...but if tehy drag and add more time of couple scenes then its all good

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Just wondering if anyone has heard the new version of Gwah Ja Roo at the ending credits of part 12?!?! i'm dying to know who the singer is and how i can get a copy of that song.... it sounds good lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I haven't checked out any spoilers or read any discussions yet. I'm behind on this week's episodes. Came by to drop this and will be back later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pU-AaxMRT0

TubbyTinker

Just wondering if anyone has heard the new version of Gwah Ja Roo at the ending credits of part 12?!?! i'm dying to know who the singer is and how i can get a copy of that song.... it sounds good lol
I know! I want it too! Maybe if I knew the singer name to the new version, I could probably find it

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ The second version is by Bell Supol? It's listed in the end credits that I can barely make out. I can't find his version online yet though. Hopefully, they'll start using the new version more in the lakorn.

I'm slightly irked by their FULL location change. I mean, I understand that they had to because of the flood so I should be understanding, yet it bothers me to no end. At least they use the cutscenes with the old locations, but still.

Edit: It's like Dida knows. They just uploaded version 2 of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOc-GqOwhBQ

sarNie Egg
^ The second version is by Bell Supol? It's listed in the end credits that I can barely make out. I can't find his version online yet though. Hopefully, they'll start using the new version more in the lakorn.

I'm slightly irked by their FULL location change. I mean, I understand that they had to because of the flood so I should be understanding, yet it bothers me to no end. At least they use the cutscenes with the old locations, but still.

Edit: It's like Dida knows. They just uploaded version 2 of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOc-GqOwhBQ
When u find the song can u b so kind to share it? Thanks so much! And of course this is includes translating and cleverly uploading the episodes too. ;)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I LOVE THE NEW VERSION OF GWAH JA ROO!! Thx guys! I wish there were more behind the scens of this lakorn! IDK it seems t the Orn couple is creating quite a buzz in thailand or is it just us?? Haha

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Nope, not just us. Pantip's been getting Sri and Paul/Cheer and Kan threads a lot lately. Especially on Mondays and Tuesdays after the episode finishes airing. In fact, this week's voted recommended threads (There are usually 12 per week), two of them are about the two. One is a request thread for Cheer and Kan to pair up again: http://www.pantip.co.../A11767248.html and the other is Pantip users thanking Kan and Cheer and other stuff: http://www.pantip.co.../A11763129.html

hippo

sarNie Adult
SCREAMSSSSSS!!!
thanks so much tubbytinker for the spoilers.
Sri and P'Phet/Paul are so cute.
18 episodes is long. i'm guessing they've already added more than what was originally planned. and with this being a Ch7 definitely draggy.
if they drag it with Sri and Paul it would be awesome. pls not mv's in the lakorn. leave it for the fans to make those....LOL
next week's episodes better be good!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Yea im hoping with the extra episodes it'll be worth while! Cuz honestly where ever the lakorn is at right now, idk what else they"d add! Isnt it pretty much the high point in the lakorn?? Or what else is there in-stored for us? 'll be bummed if the next episodes are gonna be dao stuck in her body lol!! Hope these next episodes make up for the previous ones lol!