[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Even if Siangwaan saw that scene of Tae and Sri, um... what is he suppose to do, yell at Sri. A friend, will of course comfort her. I mean if he did that out of nowhere for example, the beginning, I would understand Siangwaan misunderstanding them. But the fact that she knew Sri was having a hard time, it shouldn't have come across her mind that Tae and Sri are more than just friends. She is just as bad as Tae when it comes to assumption and accusation.
I think Sri and Tea love to joke or play around with each other as friend that why Siangwaan might be confuse on that...even the scene where Tea comfort Sri when she just have her argument with Paul, he joke with her that he going to "R" her...

fun

Expired Sarnie
once again with more questions lol so did paul meet sri or dao first? from the looks of it sri has to be his first love lol he said it in the beginning that it is difficult to forget your first haha i still wonder why were paul and dao engaged? i wish they showed more of their past. i really want to know more about sri and paul past. i wish and pray that there will be a chance for kan and cheer to pair up as leads. maybe a romantic comedy?

anyways when sri called tae a squidface lmao i see squidward in him. oh that got me to tears. i was wondering why i kept thinking about the tv serie spongebob square pant every time i try to watch a tle lakorn haha

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm also curious as to how Paul and Sri broke up. From the flashback, I think they must've dated during and/or after college.

PS: I love Sri and Tae's friendship. This is how friends should be like!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Paul and Sri broke up because of Tae. I mean Paul thought that Sri and Tae is more than friend and he was jealous that Sri is close to Tae so much and one day when he have to go oversea to study he took Sri to have dinner. Tae fallowed them cus he don't truth Paul and saw that Paul carry out Sri and she was drunk, he thought Paul was going to rape her before he go oversea. He then go and beat Paul that Paul have to go lean in hospital, when Sri go visit him he ask her to choose between him and Tae but Sri didn't choose and go from there and from that day Sri didn't saw Paul ever again. They saw again each other in the market like you guy see.

Ps. the summery of them is from the book so i don't know how will they make in the lakorn. I guess it's the same cus when i read at Dida it's the same.

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
New behind the scenes of Kan and Cheer, credit to Dida FB
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj613/Nuchamae/237c1fbc.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj613/Nuchamae/e33dbf28.jpg

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks smilebo for the spoiler. im assuming there is more to it. she probably lost her parent at the time.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Thans for the pics franoli1!
Kan & cheer are too cute; he's seems to be teasing her in the 1st pics! Like usual. Isnt that Kans dog cheers holding? he loves his dog to death seems like haha.

The spoilersekkk!! Anyhow ep 9 was good! Finally we got some mystery solved, now im just curious about how kan is envolved with praidao & what the hell happend? I have a feeling the ending is gonna be sad! but cross my fingers i hope not!!! Wth this is mest up that lan is praidao's fian'c! Cheers gonna be so sad.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks SmileBo...I hope they show some of that in the lakorn...hehe

I haven't see today episode yet but here their cut...

Their cut...

:coverlaf: OMG Paul get to steal another kiss from Sri....lol

Haha the BTS is so cutie...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Golly!!! they are just too cute!! More hugs & kisses im luvin it! Wish did would have more behind the scenes for us! Just waiting to watch the full version with eng subs! Thanks for sharing all the pics & vdos! Im watching all this on my lunch break! ekkk keep up updated ok:)

By the way anyone know how many episodes pang sanaeha is having??

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here two more BTS...

Cr to: LoveMinPechaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJgefYiujHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3IVKaMoLs

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cnt find ep.10 on yt :(

sarah i dnt know either but it might end at 16 buut you know ch7 they might even extend it to 18-20 if they want to in which i dnt mind if there is more paul and sri. but if not i hope they end it at 14. i dont know what else they can add to the story. im already impatient because i expected it to be a little more dramatic in thw beginning.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too. I could not find Episode 10 today. I hope TheCityGang Channel will be able to upload it ....or we just have to wait for Kudaranai or Prisna to upload.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha darvil changed the forum and I got a bit confused hahah

anyways I'm so loving how tehy style Sri's hair now...narak!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Just watched the above clip of them and I literally held on to my cheeks when Paul said he'll repay her back...and sth sth..he goes on and say I'll come and live w/ u for the rest of my life........ :woot: :woot: :woot:

so it revealed how Kedsarin died...freaken Sak kept hitting her w/ teh stick and Oi was ordering Sak to do it....so I guess u can say Oi was somewhat behind the whole death but why would Sak want to kill Ked if Tote thinks that Ked was in love w/ Sak

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It seem like no one is going to upload the hold eps.10 today but saw some cut scene or some part of today episode...Here some part I found

Eps 10. 1 & 2 scene

Eps.10. 5 to 7 end scene

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't see the hold episode 10 but saw bit and cut of some scene of eps 10...So it was really Sak who kill Ket. Oi saw the hold thing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess i will have to dl it later tnite when i get on the comp.

hm i wonder wht sak would kill ket too. ah the mystery is getting lame lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
can anyone give me the link to pantip where they do caps of each episode
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11737713/A11737713.html

---

Talk about fanservice for ep10! Even the newsoutlet sites that get sent scripts to be posted don't have next week's yet. They even mentioned that due to changes to the scripts, they don't have any to post.

I'm pretty sure more than 80% of ep9 and 10 were filmed within this week. Paul and Sri's scene at the temple were pretty much filmed the day it aired. They did cut it shorter, according original script, Paul made Sri cried before the scene continues.

At this rate, we might end up with more than 15 episodes.