[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
More spoilers…..

Like I said, Techit didn’t really die, it was part of their plan and guess what, Paul ends up finding out their plan along w/ Dao…How? That night after Paul left Sritrang’s room, he went walking around the resort and he saw a shadow running to somewhere near by. And Paul being an Interpol, he followed that shadow and found out what Techit and Sritrang were up to. The next morning he took Dao to that hut where Techit and Sritrang were planning their ideas, Dao of course got mad at Techit….etc…he tried to explain to her but she wouldn’t listen

Paul took Sritrang to his room and threw her on his bed. Paul asked her what’s going on, why did she have to pretend she didn’t remember him, Sri acted as if she didn’t know anything, got up from the bed and tried to walk out but Paul stopped her

Paul: “Alright, if you don’t want to admit it, that’s fine. Then answer me, why were you spying in Dao’s room? [That scene happened after Paul left Sritrang’s room and that’s where he followed that shadow he saw]

Sri wasn’t too happy that Paul seem to worry about Dao so much “I wasn’t spyin.” she said firmly

Paul: “If you weren’t spying, then your friend must’ve. The evidence is all there and you still won’t admit it.”

Paul grabs Sri and wrapped his arm around her, Sri trying to get him to release her.

Sri: “And what does it have to do with you?…let go!”
Paul: “It has all to do with me. Dao came with me so it’s my job to look out after her.”

Those words that Paul said was like a knife that stabbed through Sri’s heart, she started to have tears in her eyes

Sri: “You love her a lot don’t you? If you love her so much, go be with her and don’t mess with me!”
Paul: “You talk like you’re jealous..” Paul was a little happy that Sri was expressing herself little by little.

Sri: “Why would I be jealous, are you crazy? You and I are in no relations…you can let me go now”

The more Sri moved around, the more Paul held onto her tight.

Paul: “I can’t let go…I don’t want to let you go again, nong Sritrang” [Paul finally referred himself as pe’ in this sentence instead of pom]

Sri: “You meanie, how can you do this to me? You have someone else already, why are you still interfering with me?”

Paul: “I love you Sritrang” Paul referred himself as “pe’” just like 10 years ago. Sri couldn’t hold herself and started crying …Paul gently wiped her tears off her face.

Sri smiled with tears of joy. In the end she was happy that her plan worked. Paul finally confessed that he was her p’Petch.

Paul: “When you rejected me saying you don’t know a guy named Petch, every time you looked me in the eye like I was some kind of stranger, like we never loved each other, it really hurt me. And it made me realized how much I’ve hurt you….I’m sorry.”

They hugged happily……..

spoilers ended here….aiya…cant wait for this scene when Paul finally reveals himself as Petch…we get to see the soft side of him….aiyaaaaa

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks TubbyTinker for more spoiler.

:loool: I almost have a heart attack reading that first line... :spin: "Paul took Sritrang to his room and threw her on his bed."...... :ghehe: ..My mind was going crazy....I thought Paul was going to "R" Sri...right there and then. :coverlaf:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Ahhhhh tubbytinke thx so much! I luv ya!!! Eeekkk i love the spoile! Paul sri scenes are really gonna make up for the ending then im guessing, thats if they go with the script!!so paul does "R cheer???? Im guessing??? I hoppe cheers doesnt chicken out & not kiss kan forreals!!! Please dont disappoint us Orn fans! I want all the the spoilers u gave us to happen! have they been sticking to most of the story though tubbytinekr?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

:loool: I almost have a heart attack reading that first line... :spin: "Paul took Sritrang to his room and threw her on his bed."...... :ghehe: ..My mind was going crazy....I thought Paul was going to "R" Sri...right there and then. :coverlaf:
Lol thats what i thought too... Damn now i cant eait!! I just hope they dont drag the lakorn! i wanna see more of the main leads! less of th emisc. Charectors & more orn & siengwan& techit scenes.

TubbyTinker

yeah from what I noticed, it has been matching up with the lakorn so far....I went back and rechecked..and they added one more line for the ORN or I call them CHAN couple

Paul kept holding onto her until Sri became shy and started blushing

“No, I won’t let you go off with any other guys out there.”

“P’Petch, what is that suppose to mean?”

“Other than you loving him more than me…tell me that you don’t love me anymore.”

Sri blushed even more and wouldn’t dare to look Petch in the eye. Paul knew immediately that the woman in front of him still loves him and had always loved him.

“In that case, call off the wedding. You don’t match with that resort manager guy, not even a little.”

Areeya

sarNie Adult
what happen i cnt hardly find any thai lakorn for channel 7 on youtube...pls anyone whose uploading this lakkorn on youtube let me know thanks

TubbyTinker

LOL exactly my thought...when I first read teh sentence I was like aiya! is he going to rawr her LOL...our minds have been off the road hahahha...I am begging/hoping they keep these scenes for them and not cut it out

I'm gonna dream happy tonight hahahha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Me too ima dream happy tonight! Eekkk thanks so much!!! I wonder when these scene are gonna happen??? Maybe next week? Since it seems dao is gonna wake up from the coma?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
what happen i cnt hardly find any thai lakorn for channel 7 on youtube...pls anyone whose uploading this lakkorn on youtube let me know thanks
Its because of Ch7 did the copyright with YouTube so from now on YouTube is going to take down user who upload Ch7 lakorn....that why no one is uploading it.

You can watch it on this Channel with out the eng sub...They have episode 1 to 10 up so far.....for the eng sub you have to wait for Kudaranai to upload it on her channel.
http://www.facebook....sanaeha?sk=wall

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker,....you know what ORN second name CHAN sound like chain...like they will be link to one another forever.... :coverlaf:

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!
thanks so much tubbytinker for the spoilers!!
love 'em and can't stop smiling and screamin about 'em.
now just the wait for all this to happen.
Hope ch7 don't drag this lakorn and make it to dramatic before all this happens.
if it ends in about 2 weeks that would be good. not to long

Thanks again tubbytinker. my cheek's are now really sore from smiling. LOL.
Paul is a meanie though! he has one girl and trying to hold onto another. but still love him...LOL

hippo

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! RAGE!!!!
how could they end it like that!!!!
just when we're about to see Sri and Paul scenes they end it!
now we gotta wait for a whole week. grrrrr.
I hate it when they do that.
I hated the scene where techit was talking to the lady that was head of entertainment news...took up to much time and her talking was really annoying....it could have been Sri and Paul!!!!
darn it!
it was short but cute, whilst it lasted
and now Siengwhan has lost her memory.
so wish this was on the weekend slot so we could get 3 ep's a week.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally forgot that TheCityGangChannel still uploading this lakorn.... :coverlaf: Here to her website, she uploading onto a different video site.... to watch PS and episode 11 from yesterday if ya haven't still see it yet.

http://www.dailymoti.../1#video=xp3kn6

I just finish yesterday episode and one thing is all I can said that yesterday episode was all about Paul & Dao....Man I was sad Sri and Paul didn't have as much scene together at all in eps. 11. I wish Paul would have more scene with Sri as to he having scene with Dao who can't even talk back to him....only her spirit but he can't even see her spirit.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I hope the next episodes will focus more on the main leads.. oir orn couple & siengwan & techit because seems the story goes off track with other charectors. 8 havent seen much of 2 main couple intereactions as often! Its eithers there on the phones or there scenes are olike 4 -t min tops.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Nice poster! Why did they have to end at good part....i swear paul aand sri always talk on the phone lol
Are they having a acheduling problem or what lol??? Cheer & kan always on the phone.. maybe both of them have diff schedule so dida film them talkin on the phone all the time? Idk! I hope the next 2 weeks will have more scene of the main leads!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah so many spoilers =D

Anyways I just started yesterday's episode, still half way. Does it really take 2 1/2 years for Paul to explain to Dao about the accident while she is still unconscious? Wish they took more note on reality, suddenly he just confronts her and tells the story and what a coincidence (sarcastic), Siangwaan was there haha. And I really don't care about Deun. She is just one pathetic woman! I had to FF her part but dailymotion gives me these stupid ad every damn 5 minutes, it is taking me forever just to finish one clip on there. This lakorn really has turn into another that I just rolled my eyes to haha. I am still in the game for the Orn couple. Just seeing them makes me happy, the scrpting and scene sequence just went BLOP the toilet.