[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess it could be another ghost, the body cremated that ketsarin denied being hers haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Its so odd to see Min in different outfit... :coverlaf: got use to her in her ghost outfit she been wearing through out the lakorn..lol

Man I feel so sad for Sri and Tae...Why isn't Dida giving Cheer and Kan a lot of scene together?...it suck no scene of them...I don't think I have ever see a couple in lakorn ever use phone 95% of the time communicate to each other through out the lakorn.. :ghehe:..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Want to ask have they show this scene yet? I can't remember if they have or not yet....I really want to see this scene...hehe

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Just watched ep 13 it was ok... Still lil slow but min woke up!!! Bout time, this should of happened like 3 epi before already lol! but i felt so bad for techit!! When siengwan or dao called out for paul & hugged him!!! Abyhow!! Wtf!!! Orn couple had like two short scenes!!! wtf! They're wnd lead but they hardly get any scenes together!!! Im sure we arent the only people conplaning!! gosh!!!! hope tomorrows episode will be better! But gosh dennis is so evil! Ugh.....

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgm0ExmWZDo

--

@Dancy, I think that was in the first episode. At least, very early ones.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Sri is so hurt!
Paul is too.
but i feel Sri's pain more.
more interaction between them today...wooohooo..
but it's quiet sad at the moment

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Le gasp, Praidao's accident wasn't an accident.

Since Cheer went to Nepal, Sritrung was put on a bus (Well, plane) to Chiang Mai this episode.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kudaranai, Thanks..Somehow that since in eps.1 is different from this scene so did they took this scene out...I've been waiting forever to see this scene since from the Mv Dida put out...lol If Dida took this scene out I'm so mad.

@sarahvang ​I haven't se today episode but read what suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum said about Paul and Sri is so sad...OMG I think this episode is the part Cheer talking about something bad happened to Paul...he got
shot
by Sri...lol but it was pretty cutie with the hug from Paul... :spin:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay saw today episode and it was heartbreaking episode for Sri and Paul... :teary: the hug scene when Paul pull Sri back to hug her while she cry is so pitiful..break my heart watch that scene of them :cry:.

OMG read at SPICY Forum a lot of people really want to see Cheer & Kan in "Nangfah Satan" I think one of Ch7 upcoming lakorn... I think its a remake not to sure?....I hope Ch7 consider Cheer & Kan for that lakorn and their fans request...but I don't think it will happened since Cheer going aboard.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN will flip lol thats one of her favorite kiss/slap lakorn. i dont want kan and cheer in there. i want a romcom. wish it could have been ka neung ha lol but no ch8 took it!!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
@Kudaranai, Thanks..Somehow that since in eps.1 is different from this scene so did they took this scene out...I've been waiting forever to see this scene since from the Mv Dida put out...lol If Dida took this scene out I'm so mad.

@sarahvang ​I haven't se today episode but read what suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum said about Paul and Sri is so sad...OMG I think this episode is the part Cheer talking about something bad happened to Paul...he got
shot
by Sri...lol but it was pretty cutie with the hug from Paul... :spin:
They didn't took out that scene but they refilm that scene to the scene when Sri burn Paul pixs at ep1.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They didn't took out that scene but they refilm that scene to the scene when Sri burn Paul pixs at ep1.
Thanks SmileBo.

Why did they have to re film that scene? I love that scene since I saw the mv. Now I'm so mad. :angry: I want that scene so I can make mv of it..lol now I can't use it since dida didn't put it in the lakorn and they have their logo on that mv which suck.. :weee:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just watched episode 13. everything again seemed so forced. this lakorn lost its touch on flowness. it is just a bunch of bs scene after scenes. they should have really stuck to the sleeping beauty kiss, wake up, and dont remember her ghostly years. the losing memory again was stupid along with her being stuck in her body lol honestly this is what happen when
you film as you air!!!

and that nurse was shot and wasnt even stated in the damn report. i will never trust a thai police officer lol this isnt the first.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i just watched episode 13. everything again seemed so forced. this lakorn lost its touch on flowness. it is just a bunch of bs scene after scenes. they should have really stuck to the sleeping beauty kiss, wake up, and dont remember her ghostly years. the losing memory again was stupid along with her being stuck in her body lol honestly this is what happen when
you film as you air!!!

and that nurse was shot and wasnt even stated in the damn report. i will never trust a thai police officer lol this isnt the first.
ditto!!!its choppy & they show bs scenes that have no particular importance to the storyline! I mean if ur gonna film it make it worth while, the editing is also horrible. I pay yoo much attention to details but i cant help it!

Seems like dida is cutting alot of the scenes out from the script.... I wonder those who have read the script! is ep 14 following the story at all? I mean i know they'reso pose to spend time at sitrung farm/resort & techit soposedly dead? Are they replacing that with the lame dinner & the lasts cene with paul & sitrung aruging? Lol im sorry but the editing of the lakorn is horrible & its unorganized! i know they've been stressing on filming but seems the directing is horrble! Pang saneha was doing ok at the beginning & mid and now its so sloppy! *disappointed.