[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Parakit Rak The Series:
1. Niew Hua Jai Sut Glai Peun (Weir Sukollawat & Peak Pattarasaya) Jul 1-Jul 22
2. Meu Prab Jao Hua Jai (Porshe Saran & Kwan Usamanee) Jul 23-Aug 13
3. Rachanawee Tee Rak (Aom Akkaphan & Sammie Puntitha) Aug 18-Sep 8
4. Yeut Fah Ha Pikat Rak (Mik Thongraya & Cat Stephany) Sep 9-Sep 30

Looks like no one plans to pick up Porshe and Kwan's part :( Om and Sammy's part will be subbed by Thip while Mik and Stephany's part will be subbed by Anonyblue. Hope it doesn't get left out. It would be a bummer.

By the I way I already changed the part numbers in the thread since it was switched lol

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Y do they always broadcast mik and Stephanys part at the end of every part. Seriously I am gonna be busy with work and waiting to watch their lakorn. Not sure how that's gonna work out.

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Y do they always broadcast mik and Stephanys part at the end of every part. Seriously I am gonna be busy with work and waiting to watch their lakorn. Not sure how that's gonna work out.
I feel ya! School will be starting for me and I won't have time to watch theirs anymore when I want to watch their part the most. :sad6:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
What? Since When Ice and Louise were a couple in this drama? Why so many of their pics together? Don't tell me they will get together in the next few eps?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What? Since When Ice and Louise were a couple in this drama? Why so many of their pics together? Don't tell me they will get together in the next few eps?
I think they will be the secondary couple

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
So random for them to get together in the last 2-3 eps....we shall see. Louise is so handsome. I wanna hear him speak English! I love his accent when he speaks Thai, sounds like some westerner speaking Thai. LOL!

Anyway is it only me or does anyone else get annoyed by the same old bkground music playing over and over again with the 2 leads staring at each other so often?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah like how will they get together when this part's almost ending lol if ever they become a couple I want to see a separate story focusing on them LOL yes I also love Louis's accent when he speaks Thai, it is sexy.

They should have more background music LOL instead of using the same one

Screenshots from Louis's live IG video with Ice
Screenshot_2017-07-15-23-42-27.png Screenshot_2017-07-15-23-44-16.png Screenshot_2017-07-15-23-45-10.png

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Louis is growing on me. Lol. And indeed he is handsome and his voice is so masculine when he speak Thai.
So random for them to get together in the last 2-3 eps....we shall see. Louise is so handsome. I wanna hear him speak English! I love his accent when he speaks Thai, sounds like some westerner speaking Thai. LOL!

Anyway is it only me or does anyone else get annoyed by the same old bkground music playing over and over again with the 2 leads staring at each other so often?
You can hear him speak English on his live video. He tried to reply to his international fans in English too. He is fluent in Thai, English and French. Wow!! He's amazing

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Louis is pretty built and looks handsome in his military uniform from his instagram pics. He's improving in his acting. Looking forward to seeing more from him.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Doctor is Karan's first cousin. He said their moms are sisters.

I want him to pair up with mai again. But I'm afraid it gonna be a long wait or it might never happen again.
Can anyone tell me if mai can still work with ch7 even though she's freelance
Anyway, if Doctor and Karan WERE siblings, it would have been kinda fun to see Mik and Mai play siblings. Mai and Weir's last lakorn together was meh, and Weir looked way scruff in it compared to the recent ones he's been in and this one too. Oh well.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Louis is growing on me. Lol. And indeed he is handsome and his voice is so masculine when he speak Thai.

You can hear him speak English on his live video. He tried to reply to his international fans in English too. He is fluent in Thai, English and French. Wow!! He's amazing

Thanks, i watched that! So Thai dramas do live shooting like korean dramas now? Wow. I thought they used to film way in advanced but based on his live video, he said they were still filming. I wonder if the last few eps would be based on a few months later cos Louis has longer hair and they seem to have ended up at the jungle again.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Louis sure is handsome! Hope to see more of him onscreen.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Btw, anyone knows Saeed's real name? It's that chinese looking guy who follows Chayin around. I like him too...lol!!!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Louis Hesse FC IG update

Originally from sukollawat club official, chanatcharr

ice_atichanan IG update

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
SERIOUSLY?!?!?! LOL!!!
Ugh the struggle of watching it RAW is real

So Pat will be in a courtroom???

I knew it!!! The scenes between Chayin and Lee is like the start of their story LOL like Lee stop being a meanie already!!

I can't believe we only have two episodes left before this part ends :sad6:

Last edited: