[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 3: Ratchanawee Tee Ruk - Om Akapan and Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The title song?

It's an action lakorn but lots of romances. Nxt ep looks good, they will get lost together...I love how he's always looking at her hahahaha....

n'k says p'k is "stupid." and all he can do is smile because she's jelly

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The title song?

It's an action lakorn but lots of romances. Nxt ep looks good, they will get lost together...I love how he's always looking at her hahahaha....

n'k says p'k is "stupid." and all he can do is smile because she's jelly
The romantic song, male solo singer.
Yeah, I like p'ek so completely smitten and always has been.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I liked it when Praew asked Tonkla when is he going to stop calling her "khun" and he was like "well you're the one that told me to call you that" and she was like "and you listened?" Lmao!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhh....soo many blushing moments....

hahaha...when their friends are trying to open the door and had a "moment" . Neung is soo funny. They all have such awesome supporting/teasing friends.

too bad nxt ep is drama and obstacle ; ( Not looking fwd to it. Now p'k is going to distant himself...

Hate meddling moms....I don't get it, the mom hate each other but they did let them bond as children into adulthood until the brother issues. People are always pushing their own feeling on others.

TubbyTinker

thats why they're giving us all these fin moments from episode 1, because there's gonna be freaken obstacles!!! argh!!

i have a question, the Thai fans seems to be really annoyed with Praew and her ignorant behavior and always being a burden for praek. They said she's more annoying than Dr. Pat from part one. Do you guys find her annoying? I personally don't lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't find her annoying. She is prideful yes.... most case she is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I can relate to her reasons. Trying protect and find her brother.

The time she did do something was when she wonder off trying to find the boy. This is the only time she was somewhat of a burden was in the forest. Pk didn't seem all that bothered by it or lose any work because of it. It didn't cause any crazy trouble. It gave pk a more bounding moment he use to his advantage.

Nk was already a target because of her bro and pk because that girl claim her. I'm a little annoyed pk let that girl slap nk... he should be more outrage.

The beginning eps she was kinda thrown into these situation. Pk is a target...they will always be thrown in a situation because she will be with him.

I listen to summary online and distance will be short live.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Tonkla's entire team is good looking...lol.
thats why they're giving us all these fin moments from episode 1, because there's gonna be freaken obstacles!!! argh!!

i have a question, the Thai fans seems to be really annoyed with Praew and her ignorant behavior and always being a burden for praek. They said she's more annoying than Dr. Pat from part one. Do you guys find her annoying? I personally don't lol
I think that's funny that they make comments about being annoyed with the N'ek character because most lakorn N'ek are similar. And Spanky is right, most of the times she was just thrown in the situations wrong place/wrong time.

Love Pranang cute moments...and yay the water scene wasn't a daydream like the truck scene ☺

Darn parent problems...dang Pr'ek dad dated N'ek mom before and guess both mom's had issues with each other cause of it. Think someone put it in a summary earlier.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Then the bro gf dump him for pk. The bro holds no grudge. The mom r just crazy. ... listening to the summary has me finning....pk stares makes me sooo shy lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol I forgot about the car scene...that 1 is n'k fault and it hurt ppl....p'k was also at fault for chasing after her. I understand he doesn't want her to be upset but him doing the push and pull result into the accident hahahaha....

like n'k say. "If he's not interested, don't do stuff to make them feel like there is something (inadvertently/unintentionally lead them on)."

We know p'k loves her but all these girls and he don't fully clear it leaves one a bit insecure...

Part 2?

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
How is the acting so far ? I can't watch it :-(

TubbyTinker

I don't mind Om's acting either. So far, no one has annoyed me in here in terms of acting goes lol

so many drama in today's episode. We went from level 10 fin-ness yesterday to 1 today LOL

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Then the bro gf dump him for pk. The bro holds no grudge. The mom r just crazy. ... listening to the summary has me finning....pk stares makes me sooo shy lol
Think that's why I'm loving this one and Mussaya...the Pr'eks have stars in their eyes when they're looking at their N'eks. They're giving us a lot of pranang moments where you can see the pull between the two characters whether they're trying to distance themselves or not...that chemistry is there connecting them. Love Tonkla/Preaw drunk scene..."Mao ruk, ruk khun pbuk kang"...lol

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From the summary it'd be short lived and it'll balance itself out.. maybe 1 more ep of distance....the mothers are tooo much! Off to watch the latest ep lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Boo, poor p'k his Best Friend and his girl...

nxt ep looks good...

"I want everyone to know your my "women".....- swoon- and p'k turn to be jelly