[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh my all i know is tat i haven't watch any lakor. Like this for awhile...such for ch.3 tat i dont see much like wat i see here in Pin Anong...i love and enjoy each ever moment of it...thanks for all the pics as well...:p

mia07

Introvert
The kisses were awesome, sexy, and so very hot! Ai yai yai! My heart is pounding like crazy. Haha.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Oh how I missed your perversion :p and more naked scenes tomorrow rofl :p

Is this ending this weekend or next weekend anyone know?
next weekend ja n'Tina..... last i heard was ep.21 iz the ending :)

SN: i LOVE LOVE LOVE pin and khun YAI.... *sigh* i'm on cloud 9 watching their sweet scenes... i wanna die lol.... YES..... BABY!!!!

mia07

Introvert
It's either 21 or 22, but likely it's 22 so in two wks. It seems like the more the merrier, but all good things must come to an end. *sigh

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Greetings ladies! I'm on vacation but couldn't stay away from my obsession...Found a link to the video for episode 16...
http://v.youku.com/v...I5OTUwMDcy.html

Hope it works...I haven't even seen all the episodes yet :)
Can't wait to be back to spazz when I have time...
AHHHHH!!!! UR A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!! PROPS TO THE UPLOADER TOO!!!!!

Oh how I missed your perversion :p and more naked scenes tomorrow rofl :p

Is this ending this weekend or next weekend anyone know?
I've missed flaunting my perversion too, my love!! hopefully, it doesn't die with pin anong. lol

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1342900173' post='870845']
^ Seeing the footage is better. :woot:
[/quote]My understanding of Thai is so bad and I rather have the whole lakorn eng subbed before watching it. I hate seeing one scene before the other. It kind of kill the storyline for me once I start watching it from the beginning. So for now, pics is enough for the anticipation! My other obsession, a Korean drama will end next week and I'll start Pin Anong then after. Can't wait! Weir's hotness is killing also! And from the news videos, I really like Min's humbleness and down to earth attitude. She's very relax and honest.

mia07

Introvert
My understanding of Thai is so bad and I rather have the whole lakorn eng subbed before watching it. I hate seeing one scene before the other. It kind of kill the storyline for me once I start watching it from the beginning. So for now, pics is enough for the anticipation! My other obsession, a Korean drama will end next week and I'll start Pin Anong then after. Can't wait! Weir's hotness is killing also! And from the news videos, I really like Min's humbleness and down to earth attitude. She's very relax and honest.
:) I get what you're saying. My Thai is limited as well, but I know enough to understand what's going on. My sis is currently watching this lakorn with me and when I read the summaries/spoilers ahead of time, she tells me, "You know everything already. Why bother watching the vids?" LOL. She too was watching a kdrama while waiting for Pinanong, but now she don't have the heart to finish her kdrama. Hahaha.

-

I love today's episode. Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm starting to love Nee more and more. She's still slow yet funny and she's becoming a better person. She is also pretty, too. Does anyone else wonder how the aunt's ending will be like besides me? I want her to suffer and get tortured rather than just die - too easy of a way out.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH MY DAMN, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO SEE EPS 17 NOW?? HAHAHAHA I'M SO IMPATIENT. I'M BUYING THIS LAKORN WHEN IT IS FINISHED. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. HAHA

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I GUESS I AM JUST GOING TO SIT HERE AND WATCH THIS THREAD UNTIL I HAVE ACCESS TO EPS 17. AND NOOOOO, I DID NOT SPEND MY TIME DOING THAT ALL DAY TODAY....

...WELL, KIND OF, SORT OF...LMAO

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi Y'all,

Found a link on a thai website...hope it works...it's episode 17 I think..I don't read or speak thai so I was lucky to find it on google...you guys will need to cut and paste it to see the link...sorry it won't let me cut and paste it directly :(

ดูละคร ปิ่นอนงค์ ย้อนหลัง วันที่ 21 กรกฎาคม 2555 ตอนที่ 17 « UpYim.Com

ETA: Okay it looks like it might work if you click through..also the website looks kind of strange to me so be careful! This was the only one I could find...I looked everywhere for these vids!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hi Y'all,

Found a link on a thai website...hope it works...it's episode 17 I think..I don't read or speak thai so I was lucky to find it on google...you guys will need to cut and paste it to see the link...sorry it won't let me cut and paste it directly :(

ดูละคร ปิ่นอนงค์ ย้อนหลัง วันที่ 21 กรกฎาคม 2555 ตอนที่ 17 « UpYim.Com

ETA: Okay it looks like it might work if you click through...
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I KNEW SITTING HERE AND STALKING THE THREAD WOULD PAY OFF!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!