[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the links!

Here it is again for youtube but there are no subs on that channel you will need to go to Anony2001's Veoh channel for that...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD38E929A626F15CD&feature=plcp

I don't know why I am so obsessed with Weir and Min when I don't like either of them before this lakorn...I watched a few bits and pieces but not all the way through...I have to say this is my first Channel 7 lakorn that I look forward to every week...

It scares me if they go past 19 (even that is too long!!) if it drags then I will have to FF I hate to see Khun Yai so sad...He is my fave character and he's smart (or was smart...we'll see how he unravels the past mysteries)

mia07

Introvert
I don't know why I am so obsessed with Weir and Min when I don't like either of them before this lakorn...I watched a few bits and pieces but not all the way through...I have to say this is my first Channel 7 lakorn that I look forward to every week...
LOL. I'm with you on that. I saw Min in PBT & RSR and wasn't quite a fan until this lakorn came out. I think it was Weir that attracted me to this because I liked his character in WWHJ and knowing that he's pairing up with Min, I just thought I give it a shot. Min's starting to grow on me and slowly, I'm becoming a fan. I hope to see her play a n'rai role in the future - I think she's good at it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! This is waaaaay too hot for a Thai lakorn. So many kiss scenes and I'm loving everyone of them. If they're doing all that lips to lips already, they might as well put some action into it. French kiss maybe??? Whoever this director is...I looooove! Cannot wait til Friday.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lol they're sucking. I'm enough with that hahaha.
LMAO! Hilarious!!! I think this is the best we'll get out of a Thai drama. I think Weir is one of the best kissers in Thai dramas. And then there's Chakrit, Aum and Ken. Oh now I'm having the hots for all my favorite Thai p'eks...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Whoa those kisses are intense, but I LIKE IT!! :woot2:

Totally third with you girls, I thought Om and Min are OTP until I saw this lakorn, they definitely are real OTP, IMO. :woot:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
OTP = Official Top Pairing or One True Pairing. It's Korean thing if you watch Kdramas, the fans would discuss over their favorite couples. :wink:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh. I didn't know. I don't watch KDramas haha. The last I watched was MGIAG. Love Lee Seung Gi (I think that's how they spelled his name?) and Shi Min Ah. Now I know, they're OTP for me lmao.

mia07

Introvert
Will end on epi. 21. Was hoping for less, but it's alright. More of Yai+Pin. :)

mia07

Introvert
i'm so glad to see this pic,it made me almost cry when i see this pic :dance1:
I cried in the prior clip when Yai was crying to Pin, but after seeing this pic, it also made me happy to know that Pin is okay. Love that they smile so lovely at each other. :heart:

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
are you sure they end at ep 21 because that is good to watch and im glad that she is not dead i dont want her to die at all i love them so much and i hope some directors will choose them to be in another lakorn again i love them so much know that i think their rating need to be high enough than other lakorn

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I feel sad for that clip too,but i'm not crying with that clip just has my crying sound out. Later few day ago I this see the pic out and it made my tear almost cuz I so happy that she didnt left khun Yai alone at the end. I don't want to see khun Yai alone the end it to hurt for me.

Yeah I hope so too. I want moon Mai third lakorn is weir and min again,cuz these twos are first one and they have done a very great work for moon Mai. Or maybe other company it fine just if they lakorn pranang are weir and min then everything will good for me:)

mia07

Introvert
are you sure they end at ep 21 because that is good to watch and im glad that she is not dead i dont want her to die at all i love them so much and i hope some directors will choose them to be in another lakorn again i love them so much know that i think their rating need to be high enough than other lakorn
According to SukollawatClub and Pantip, it ends on epi. 21 because they are keeping track of the ratings and I saw the list until epi 21 in which they quoted "End". I'm looking forward for another lakorn for Weir+Min as well, but it might be a while.