[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Soun123

sarNie Egg
I love min and weir. Their very good couples. I really like kiss scenes. Min and weir kiss like real girl friend and boy friend. Love this lakorn so much. I only watch pinanong only. I can't watch for ep. 13. Love..........love.....love....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Rewatching WWHJ while waiting for Pin Anong to air. I almost forgot how much I love Thot and Beau. Yai & Thot are so much alike.

Craxycat

sarNie Egg
Ugh! Waiting on this Lakorn is like waiting on paint to dry lol....I am so impatient about it. How early am I again?

ah94

sarNie Egg
I'm anxiously waiting for them to upload ep 13 on youtube, but sadly all the videos of pin anong got deleted AGAIN !
This time from the account of "joypuy" !
Ahhh, so mad.... :rant:

Someone please tell me another website or some other way to watch ep 13, thanks much. :)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
As much as I love this lakorn so far I have to say that 21 episodes is too long...I am unhappy right now...I read the recap and only watched a small clip of their kiss...the other stuff I just don't really care about :yuck:

I am getting a little annoyed by the storyline and I hate the misunderstandings...Khun Yai trying to make Pin jealous is not my cup of tea and the preview for episode 14 is also maddening...ugh I am not I happy camper...Jom can die now I can't stand that character :rant:

Okay end of rant...good night y'all

yieng209

sarNie Egg
anyone uploaded episode 14 yet.. i wanna watch it before i leave to work.. :(

cool :)

sarNie Adult
do u guys know where to download part 14, if so, can u give me the link, im so desperate rite now lmfao. :nailbiter: thanks ^_^ !!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i come home from work today...all ready to curl up in bed to watch eps 13...and then i see all this copyright and deleting crap!!!!! seriously, this is like murdering me slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!