[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know right meow? I'm impressed so far, as long as they don't make it draggy like a majority of how channel 7 lakorn turns out, then it will probably be one of my faves. Pancake made the perfect Wayoon. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I been so busy w/ work , can someone tell me is there an willing scene yet and what eps lollll

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sarn, I think the willing scene might be in next weeks episode but idk how much you want of a willing lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay this has finally aired! But is there English subtitles available. I haven't watched much lakorn this year and my understanding of Thai is back at zero haha. 

TubbyTinker

today's episode was too fin. I couldnt stop smiling.
Freaken Ramil was trying to convince Wayoon to stay with him in his room hahahha but I like that scene where they both confessed but Wayoon was saying something like how many womn have you confessed to...I was like oooh burnnn lol. Pan cried beautifully though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The only thing that bugs me about this lakorn is the excess in Rai characters -.-. Barely started watching episode 5, but OMGGGG the chemistry between Om and Pan is sooooooooo much better here than it was in TP. The scene when they first get to the hotel and Ramil is asking for a reward >.< blushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Edit:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG The scene at that restaurant where they wore the national outfit they both looked so cute! Wayoon so beautiful <3

Also, I find that if I ignore Utt's awkwardness sometimes.. then Nicolai is a grade A guy. It is unfortunate that someone like him was friend zoned by someone like Wayoon. 

The way Ramil looks at Wayoon in that drunk scene <3

TubbyTinker

Yes Tina I agree with everything you said.

Nicolai never bothered me by his awkwardness but today when he was trying to get a hold of Wayoon was super awkward. He was like all shaking and constantly redialing. Not sure if his character was suppose to react that way or its just Utt lol.

starting todays episode and OMG FIN SOOD SOOD!!!!!! The whole after the willing scene kept me blushing like crazzzzzzy!!!! :crush:  :crush:  :crush: Grabriel needs to wash his bedsheets though hahahha but seriously how can they have sex in a kid's bedroom

TubbyTinker

oh so there was two willing LOL, the other one was in her bedroom.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If I were them single and not in a serious relationship, I would have been like "OH wait what is it that I don't want right now? OH yeah kids. I'm in one of those bedrooms right now a KIDS BED," Then it would have totally ruined my mood rofl.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so behind. I'm just on ep2. Read your comments are more funny. Eww did I read it wrong they have sex in a kids bedroom name gabriel. Who kid is this how did they relate to him how did they spent a night there or live there. That's a turn off no mood and gross. Also its kind of wrong they have sex at wayoon place cus she is not married and mostly she has a room mate living there. Its feel awkward. They should have it somewhere else makes more sense and not gross out. Man I'm just talking about bed love scenes,sex. I'm like the next sarn hehehe

TubbyTinker

Gabriel was a kid who they met in Mondse when they couldnt head back to Hallstatt bc they weren't allowed to take the boat off after 6p.m. [ they went on a mini cruise]. They asked Gabriel if he had an extra room and he told them he only had one room and since [he thought] they were a couple, it was ok if they slept in the same room. But according to Ramil when he teased Wayoon why didn't she pray on the night they made love, he said it was a guesthouse?

The second willing scene, Wayoon's roommate wasn't home bc she left on a fieldtrip so yeah Ramil came over and took care of her bc she was sick