[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The r was intense, and I almost have to commend it in the way that they didn't mask any of the ugliness...that's what rape is and it's traumatic. ...But doing it that way really put a damper on the usual "it was due to his so-called love" that lakorn normally goes for and which lets viewers pass off the r scenes as a normal love scene. Idk...I would truly prefer if they skipped the R, but it's pretty much a given in this type of "old" storyline.

Watching the old version, not sure if these scenes are going to be in the new version:
Krao and Arnut got drunk TOGETHER and he went in for a kiss but she pulled out a gun PWAHAHHAHAH
...Now they're stuck in a forest hut during a rain storm. He tried to seduce her--got in like two cheek kisses--before she bit his ear LOL!!! and she has two knives on the ready next to her pillow.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Yeah, I honestly don't know how or why R scenes came about in lakorns. Oh man, I can go on about this topic, but I'll let it slide. Haha. 

HAHA. She came prepared.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
thx for the "spolier" I remember that scene LOL

I hope the "R" is more to seducing to willing since I don't like Crazy R scene....

Watching the old version I understand the intensity though I don't like it...P'k is full of INTENSE hate and anger....I don't remember...did he see his MOM GET RAPE? no....I think he saw his dad or mom kill himself???? I don't remember

I remember watching the lakorn and didn't think it was going to intense becuz p'k and n'k were so funny bickering and battling

I do know that he was questioning his "doing" but hatred won out...I think n'k told him they were now even and didn't want anything to do w/him.....

jjinxx

The more I watch the old version the more I can see Mai and Weir in the roles, especially Weir lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
We still unsure when it's going to air right? I want to watch it aswell because i love the pairing of Mai and Weir. :)

jjinxx

Bieluvr said:
Ma Laaw?! Yoo nai? Lol, want to it so bad now.
Bieluvr, sorry for the false alarm! haha, I just meant that the picture is there and the pranang are in the picture, so they "are here". I WISH they were really airing already... :(

Cookie_King, there's been no update for when they will air RLSL, sadly.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I know jjinxx, that's what i thought, Haha. It's alright though, but i still want more updates on this. :)

jjinxx

I got my fingers crossed for it to air after Suer Saming so it will be the weekend slot. Greedy me, hehehehe.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope this lakorn airs next week.  I'm so ready for it.  I hope they keep a lot of the bickering and fighting because that's what made it so good.  It would be even better for it to be on the weekend because we would get 3 episodes a week.  I love the na'ek in this lakorn, she's so strong and opinionated.  I liked that after their wedding night, it was suggested that they go on a honeymoon and she was like no, you wanna go, go alone.  Ah, I love her.  I wish I understood Thai, if I did, it would be even better.  

jjinxx

^me too; I've been watching the old version and it's so amusing! I'm really excited to watch Davika play the sassy strong Arnut who always talks back and isn't fooled easily by Krao's image! Plus their connection through Pa gives us even more to watch! There was a part his coworker said he liked Arnut and Krao was all "I want to know who likes my nong sao" 555
And Weir is great for as Krao. I find Krao really funny whenever he was with Arnut.
Hopefully the themesong isn't as cheesy though lol

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Even when he's not with her but thinking about her, it's funny.  I can totally see Weir in this role.  He was already kinda mean and sarcastic as Khun Yai, now let's see how much crueler he will be as Khun Krao. Yeah, watching through the old lakorn, since I can't understand, I just scan through everybody's scenes and get to theirs.  Haven't seen it in weeks, will refresh myself next week to be ready.