[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ I agreed about her expression , they are on point , dramatic , in a way that grip your heart , I rarely praise on actress/actor performance , I'm drawn to the storyline most of the time lol ^^ pooklook is probably the first newbies I actually amaze by her acting ,other newbies I watch , I smile in approvals but never blow away , pooklook is my first.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm telling ya , the man can have his arm rip apart , suffer from a bullet wound or days without water & food , they have the will & energy to do it w/o a flinch HAHA , never mind there a storm out there and they laying on pile of rock .

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I am caught up with subbing so I have more time to comment on this lakorn so far. First of all, wow, I am not disappointed by the lakorn ---yet surprisingly for me because this production is always a disappointment for me and the pace is usually slow but this lakorn is moving just fine. Pooklook, again, amazes me with her acting. She's improved so much since RGL. Her crying and expressions are on point. And can I say her make up is flawless in here. Now every nangek should have their make up done like this without those falsies and thick mascara and foundation on. Michael, what a bastard lol. He plays Kimhan so good too especially with those smirk of his. There are some scenes where he needs improvement but overall he's good. And can I also say he has a sexy back?! In episode 4 where he was making love with Mook, and it showed his back, I was like wooooh...sexy! hahaha then later only sleeps on the bed with boxers...um...I've never seen other praek show so much skin like that....drools.....

I think Michael and Pooklook have chemistry, it's not explosive but I do fin them hahahha. And Bo, I think she fits more as a supporting role like in here and KLF. But with this lakorn particular, she's doing a good job as Pak. She's so hateable and munsai, cuz she's that good hahaha

I know there's spoilers here but I didn't want to read them. I like the unknown so I do wonder if Mook and Kim will end up together at the end, I can probably guess and say yes, it's a typical lakorn theory no matter what an ass a praek is. And the preview where Kimhan slaps Mook, like WTF....I hate it so much when the praek lays a hand on the nangek like that. If I was Mook, I would never get back with him. I mean he better regret slapping her after that and after all that he's done and is going to do through our the lakorn, he better work hard to win her back at the end

I feel like there's more to say but I can't think of anything lol.....oh yeah the casts will go to WWY show [thailand time]

oh and I always wonder how can two people make love in the rain like that hahahahha I mean arent they scared bugs will come out and land on them LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook has beautiful skin with or without make up. It's no surprised how flawless she looks with and without make up. Her skin is just naturally vibrant with a nice shade of tan. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, Mannie! Yes, I totally agree. In the beginning, I was going to give up on this after listening to the summary because I hate dumb and weak nang'akes but then, when Pooklook executed those scenes and the summary came into life, my heart just poured out to Mookrin. Pooklook makes Mookrin so relatable to some of us who have been fools in love. Mookrin is a nang'ake in her own way and world where she's not always the righteous, strong, and perfect person that tries to teach the world with her don't dos but rather through her mistakes. I am completely won over and can't wait to see the progression of the lakorn.

Thank you, Thip for subbing. I want my friends and cousins to tune in so your subs are awesome! Right? She has the perfect, I mean, perfect makeup and hair in here. I've never seen Pooklook look so beautiful and gorgeous than in here.

Michael has been the perfect Kimhan.

I would love to see Michael and Pooklook again after this. Hehe.

Right, Sarn? Pooklook's facial expressions are ON POINT. She's the highlight of this lakorn.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Where did you guys get all the picture from? If it was from a video, please tell me where I can watch it. If its from Ig or something else than whatever.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You don't slap someone you love out of jealousy and anger. Smh. This relationship is set up for failure and fatality in reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91w_c7ScmCI

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Also, I have to say that this lakorn makes me feel different about the other love ones. Bcos in this lakorn they have more sweet stuff. Like often lakorn it shows that the guy and girl likes each other or have been dating for like years but all they do is just kiss and all the stuff. But Kim and mook made me feel like they actually is dating. Idk if yall get it. But I just love how they brush each other teeth. Take picture of them both a lot. & just more cute stuff that most love lakorn wont have in.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me.. But I feel like mike and bow takes more photo than mike and pook.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it's Michael and Pooklook that has really good chemistry or just really good acting or both because some actors and actresses can be doing the same scenes and are supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend for years YET can't channel out the same emotions and affect.

This lakorn started off with very few sweet scenes of them before the drama and revenge started, so it's not like they built up the relationship for us to watch and feel with them and then broke up. They started off as a couple who loved each other a lot right from the get go with their past in flashbacks, so if their acting and chemistry wasn't good enough, we would not be convinced. Not only do they have to convince us of being lovers through sweet scenes but also the hurt, pain, and yearning for one another too. They're executing it amazingly.

Mike and Pook really feel, act, and resonate as a couple who were about to get married but drama hit.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lovelybird said:
Is it just me.. But I feel like mike and bow takes more photo than mike and pook.
Mike and Bow are koojins slash koojing. That's why. Lol

Mike and Pook are just coworkers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They are not koo jing yet! Lol. I don't like the thought of it but I'll get over it once this ends. I'll crush on someone else. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh, haha, got confused.

@lovelybird: Bo is the one in here as Paktra and Bow is Mike's koojin.

I think I'm going to be stuck on Mike and Pook for a while!