[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's 5:30 am where I'm at. Lol. I'm studying and updating AF. Haha. Just finished my study guide. Time to cram for the next two hours.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, One HD lakorns aren't that great yet.

I grew up watching Ch. 7 lakorns and I know deep down in my heart that one day, I'll return to them because personally, they're like Apple to me. Sure, Samsung has some neat gadgets that will keep me busy in the meantime but to me, Apple is the real deal. Ch. 7 is authentic and classic. They have so much potential to make great lakorns again. I hope they improve on the people they promote as leads though. Some aren't lead material period. I hope they also improve on the quality of their lakorns too.

I just want Pooklook to collaborate with other actors. Ch. 7 is limited in the number of guys I would adore her with. Like New? Ugh, please no more.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^ OMG! Can't wait to watch jealous crazy Kim. Haha! That scene at the stairs where Kim is pissed off is hot!

Yeah, Pooklook doesn't even put any effort in acting, she just becomes the character. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There are more actors for her at Ch.7 than Ch.3. Here you have Weir, Mike, Mik, Es, Om, Thanwa, and Porshe. At Ch.3 there's Great and Rome, that's it. Ken T. contract ended and so did Andrew's. I don't think Ken T. will receive as much work as before. She'll look great with Phet but he's still second and they're probably the same height. Lol. Pooklook is 5'7." Ch.3 has short actors. Sorry Meow but Ken P. is still too stiff for me to like. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook probably has done things to her face or maybe not, I don't know but with age, she surely has gotten prettier. Some girls don't regardless of how much plastic surgery they do. Lol

My mom always told me, don't think that someone is good looking until they're 26-27 years old. That is when they will either look their best and continue to only get better with age or start to look bad and worsen from there. Some people are only pretty or cute in their teens. When they grow up, it's a different story. It's true. Some of the girls I went to high school with were soooo pretty in their teens but now they're not that pretty anymore but some ugly ducklings then are now the most beautiful.

Pooklook looks different with different makeup and wardrobe and hair. She's like Vill. They're chameleons. And both are not photogenic. They're a lot better looking onscreen.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really? I think she looks the same in every lakorn with her straight hair. No matter how much you doll her up, she looks the same. Lol. She needs a drastic change like get curly hair or something. The first time I saw her was in Ubateehaet and she still looks the same with her straight hair parted down the middle. Part it to the side or something or get layers and style like Kwan. It's so boring.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
There are more actors for her at Ch.7 than Ch.3. Here you have Weir, Mike, Mik, Es, Om, Thanwa, and Porshe. At Ch.3 there's Great and Rome, that's it. Ken T. contract ended and so did Andrew's. I don't think Ken T. will receive as much work as before. She'll look great with Phet but he's still second and they're probably the same height. Lol. Pooklook is 5'7." Ch.3 has short actors. Sorry Meow but Ken P. is still too stiff for me to like. 
There's Nadech, Mario, Son, Push, Boy, James Ji, Lek, James Ma, Toey...there's a lot more. Hehe. I can't think of any more at the moment.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Really? I think she looks the same in every lakorn with her straight hair. No matter how much you doll her up, she looks the same. Lol. She needs a drastic change like get curly hair or something. The first time I saw her was in Ubateehaet and she still looks the same with her straight hair parted down the middle. Part it to the side or something or get layers and style like Kwan. It's so boring.
Oh, I'm looking through her IG with different hairstyles and that's what I see. She looks way better in motion. And she looks different to me in a ponytail versus hair down and etc. Like the awards show she was in, she looked different.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Isn't Phet going to be a full pra'ake soon? So yeah, we have Phet, Thor, okay, Mark, and some of their newbies look good too.

Okay, goodnight guys!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
There's Nadech, Mario, Son, Push, Boy, James Ji, Lek, James Ma, Toey...there's a lot more. Hehe. I can't think of any more at the moment.
I'm not a huge fan of any of them. They're too  pretty and scrawny. Lol. They also don't have the same acting chops as actors at Ch.7. Ch.3 actors need a lot of training, the newer generation that is. I like strong actors. Mark, James Ma, James J., Son, Boy, Mario, and Lek are big no no's for me. I just realized they all look Korean ish. Not into Korean p'eks. Sorry. Lol.

Phet is still evening lakorn p'ek. His first prime time role will be the Cupid Series. I don't see him getting promoted any time soon. Lek is never going to be p'ek. Toey's still debuting. She doesn't have much luck over there.   

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It's ok, no need to be sorry lol. We can't like all of the same pra'eks now lol.

Ugh, I'm only on page 2 of Divergent and it's 3am already. Well good night then. Will spaz with you ladies later today lol.

Ntxawm_yyang

sarNie Egg
I was prepare for that slap anyways. This is not the first time I've seen p'ek slap n'ek. Example Ken T. Slap Anne in Sawan Bieng, Smart slap Susie in Plerng See Roong, Arnus slap Kwan in Luerd Nai Din. But look like Kim slap was a little harder than the rest.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope she stays with ch7 or go to onehd. They challenge their actresses. And hope she embraces her dark skin no more lightning thing. Hate it or love it Thai people are dark skinned and it is pretty ! Avoid ch3 please. They are regressing with their koojin sh.t and don't promote thai beauty always mocking their dark skinned actors -Great won't tell otherwise- and it is grating sometimes boderline racist, made me loose respect for this channel a little bit. I mean really ? Anyway goodluck to Pooklook

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
This is my first time truly paying attention to her and her lakorn so I can't say yet. Lol

I'll probably watch this one and the one with Om. Hopefully, she'll work with Thanwa next. He's the other only cute guy there and then there's Porshe.
The other only cute guy there as in...CH7. Girl you missing out on the hotties. Haha. She's paired with all the guys I like from CH7 already so I'm good. Haha. Okay no. There's still Mik. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is she a brand embassador for some hair product because that was why Noon had to keep her hair long and straight for so many years.