[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
To be honest, I've been fast forwarding, so at this point, haven't watched Episode 12 yet, I'm a bit unclear because I may have missed it, but Mook hasn't shown any signs of being pregnant yet, right? Just Pak and Dao?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh okay, no wonder. I was like I didn't see any signs. Thank you. :)

According to the summaries, Mook probably won't know that she's pregnant until later and then she agrees to marry Parob to have him be the father.

Gosh, I don't remember reading Pak getting pregnant in the summaries and she is. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bow reiterated their status recently, which is after WWYWY aired. I think Mike's smart at playing this whole koo jin game. I don't know what the guy's up to.  

Kim123

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Or perhaps they're changing things and not having Mook become pregnant?! Lol
Maybe they did change things around but I want to see Mook pregnant, like it would be more interesting. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Okay, I'm gonna rant bc I'm just beyond annoyed! For the past couple of episodes. I am so fckn annoyed by Prarob! Anyone else in here is annoyed by him?! The guy is a good person but one hell of an annoying personality! First off, I roll my eyes every time he jokes around and say those corny jokes with Mook. It's so nah munsai! Then when Mook didn't tell him where she was staying at, he seemed like he was okay with her not telling him. Then the second day he's like "so you're really not going to tell me where you're staying at?" Mook was like "I'll tell you when i'm ready." He was like fine with it. Then the next day, he's gonna be all like I feel like you don't trust me. why can't you just tell me where you're staying at?

I'm like dude, just stfu and stop nagging her about it. If I ever met a guy like Prarob in real life, I would be hella pissed and go all out on him for nagging me so much. I'm not gonna be calm like Mook is. Maybe it's just one of my pet peeves that I can't stand people nagging me for something. Yeah I understand they have good intention and they care but geesh there's like a line there where you don't cross, give me some personal space. When and if I want to tell you, I'll tell you.  I'm like so annoyed subbing his scenes with Mook. If I could, I would have just skipped his scenes.

and whats up with Kimhan? Does he not have any other jacket? Why is he always wearing that olive green one? Isn't he hot?

and thank god this lakorn has 4 more episodes left. Everyone is annoying me.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL Thip, you are hilarious. Hopefully you felt better after ranting hah and also now I am second thinking about watching this one.. hmmm

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Haha yes I feel better. Oh one more thing, did anyone else notice when Paktra's dad tallks, he always seems to be out of breath at the end of his sentences? Lol I always find myself laughing at him.

teran

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
Haha yes I feel better. Oh one more thing, did anyone else notice when Paktra's dad tallks, he always seems to be out of breath at the end of his sentences? Lol I always find myself laughing at him.
I noticed it, too. I find his scenes annoying, so I ffwd it. I still watch the ones he has with Bo, though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mike gave Ploy permission to slap him full force and she did. It was LOUD. Lol. See the picture of his reaction below.

cr: thairath

sarN

sarNie Granny
I knew it. I told myself do not mess w/ this lakorn b/C even though it have the criteria I like but the manwhore plotline was going ruin it & I was right , I'm always right , now I'm afraid to pick off where I left , I love pooklook , she really is a good actress but my heart can't take the drama , even if a hot young man is the one performing the CPR , he can not blow the oxygen in me , I get teary just seeing pooklook get hurt by him emotional loll -- will read the ending from ya girls instead

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-tRBByfh7c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-4-140Exw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLZpD2nbDXg

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Finally had time to watch those clips. Hahah, P'Tua said don't believe in the summaries or what we've read or heard about the ending, it'll be a different ending. Wow. Wonder what? Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Skimmed through Episode 13. I wished there was more substance in the diaglogues between Mook and Kim because everything is just so repetitive.

Although, I feel sorry for Paktra for having to take out her baby due to health complications, but in a way, it's karma. Pak is quite an evil girl. Yeah, sure, people can justify that she's been up in Mook's booty in order to protect her fiance, but those are a bunch of excuses. Pak has been coveting over owning Kim for a while now, she backstabbed Mook, raped Kim, harasses Mook, and forces Kim to stay beside her when he doesn't love her. Nothing can justify the way she ill treats people. I guess, in a way, even her child is running away from her. I mean, who can stand a bipolar mother like Pak? It would be physically dangerous and emotionally scarring for the child.

As for Kim, yeah...he shouldn't end up with anyone. He's such a jerk. Sure, he didn't intend to have a child with Pak but when you sleep with her, you have to be man enough to accept the consequences. He was actually happy upon hearing the bad news. SMH. And then he has the nerves to come to Mook and tell her the good news that they can be together now. Like OMG. He totally deserved the slap Mook gave him in return.

As for Mook, gosh, finally, she's getting some screws to gain back her senses. She's finally stern in staying away from Kim after MANY failed attempts but at least, she's moving forward without him, but yet, he won't let go.

I guess, P'Tua must have changed up the storyline? Mook isn't preggo at all? Or maybe, too soon? Well, P'Tua did say that he's changing up the ending.

Episode 14 should be interesting considering that the previews shows Tada dying, so I wonder what happens because Dao looked pretty upset and sad, which lead her to slap Kim.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I haven't caught up with this yet. I think it should've ended at 13 episodes. 15 is too much with how this plot is going. It's so repetitive. No one wants to watch a stupid n'ek go back to her abusive p'ek over and over again. It already happens in reality. We don't need to see it over played in a lakorn.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
A lot of people sympathize with Mook even when she's been nothing but flawed in a dumb way, but I guess, they like seeing flawed characters. I mean, raeng lakorns with a lot of buzz are usually storylines that reflect real life. People can relate to thus makes it fun. Lol