Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I think in both of the previous versions...both weren't willing scenes...more like an r...but both r scenes were more subdued unlike the attempted one we saw from aum and om version this past weekend...as for aum father not accepting om...that true but he will end up going back to work at her dad's company and in the end...the truth will come out that Andrew character's is a womanizer and that he embezzle money from the company.

Yeah...I too fill that they both care and love each other but neither r going to admit it cuz aum probably thinks that om hates her and only wants revenge cuz she caused his g/f to die eventhough it's an accident...as for om...he probably has feelings for aum even when he was with his g/f but can't really admit it since he been with her for a long long time and it would be the ultimate betrayal if he fell for aum...I do feel that vesanee's character has matured more on the island...anticipating this weekend's episodes cuz for sure there is going to be an intimate moment between vesanee and arom cuz it's gonna happen after when he gets sick and she takes care of him then she is gonna get sick and he is gonna take care of her...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
honestly, i don't think aum has that bad of a life the way she and others made it out to be. like chad was telling nuch that vesanee is pitiful. not really. ok her mother may not be that great, but she has a father that loves her and gives her everything since she's an only child. her stepmother seems to be ok. she might disagree with some of their ideas or what they have planned for her, but she really didn't need to throw all those tantrums about him not loving her and stuff. look at all the trouble he went to try and not get her in trouble for the accident. so yeah compare her life to that of a starving, poor person on the street and see who has it worse. yeah that part about the nang'ek just bugs me lol

oh the other thing that bugs me is that she is quite useless and doesn't do anything. instead of following a guy (who she has the impression that he hates her) around and doing nothing, why don't you go get a job and support yourself geez. she is starting to be like the desperate, crazy sook. oh, but unlike her, benz actually works lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Both love and care for each other. Especially Vesanee, we can see that she love Aroom alot but Aroom he's so mean toward her. He can't admit that he love her cause he felt guilty toward Non.He's too loyal to her.

Can someone translate what Pen sister said to Aroom? Why he's so mad at Veesanee and almost rape her. And what Veesanee said to him to make him soften when he attempt to rape her..

I wonder if Pen, the guy and her sister know that Veesanee she's from rich family?

OMG friday seems so longgggggg.

mandy

sarNie Egg
Pen's sister lied to Om, something along the line that Aum went to the market place and start gossiping with the people in the market that the newsletter was wrong, and that she and Om are seeing eachother but his girfriend couldn't accept it so she ran into Aum's car cause she wanted Aum to hit her.

The part when Om almost rape Aum he said you want me right,thats y u followed me here and won't leave, ok, i will give u what u want...
Aum said, this isn't what she wants, if you want revenge just kill me but don't do this.

Before Aum jumps into the ocean, she said to Om, " U know y i followed you here? Even tho the court said i was not found guilty, it makes me feel even more guilty because i know everything is my fault, thats why I came here to make it up to you, it's not that I am a shameless girl that has no where to go... Now i know what i have to do... should have done along time ago...repay u with my life...

The part when Om starts working out at sea, Aum went to work doing those seashell stuff, and after Om got injured and had to go to the hospital, Aum sold her bracelet and ring to get money for om's medical expense, wasn't enough and aum was working non stop while looking after om for like a week (so touching) when aum went to go get her work money it wasn't much and pen's sister said something mean like its so little and aum said at least Im doing something.

yeah can't wait for fri epi cuz when om woke up and found out that aum is sick he look so worried and ask his friend how come aum's sick and its so funny cuz the friend was like how would i know, im not a doctor but if i have to guess, its becuse she over tired cuz she had to take care of a sick person for a week lol

Even if Aum's dad gave her everything that money can buy, its not the kind of love Aum wants. People who come from a childhood with divorce parents could probably understand the kind of pain that a child goes through even up until they're a grown adult. When Aum hit Om's girlfriend and was in shock some dad will probably come in to hug and comfort their daughter but her dad yelled and push her...

When she first met Om he taught her to accept her dad's love, in the way he loves her if she wants to be happy and Aum said i should have met you sooner, my life would have been alot happier and from there she started to accept things as they are.

oh yeah and the one scene i really love was when Pen was talking to her husband abt om and aum after Om paid the fisherman worker to scare aum off and aum was crying, and the husband wanted to call aum's family to come get her cuz he felt sorry for her but the wife said it's not their business and to just wait and see cuz she said " Even tho Arom is mean to Nee but i can see that he loves her, but just can't accept those feelings! and if Nee don't leave, one day Arom will give in to his feelings because when you love someone, its not easy to stop loving" (soo sweet)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Mandy - That was nicely said and translated. I loved all those scenes too and I agree with you about Aum's relationship with her dad. My dad is like Aum's dad especially to my siblings. My sister got into a car accident once and my dad yelled at her instead of comforting her. It made her sad for weeks and she still thinks my dad loves me more than her b/c he never yells at me. But the truth is b/c she always get into troubles, my dad loves her the most. He's always looking out for her, waiting for her to return home, and when she's not there, he go looking for her. He was afraid she could not take care of herself. So I understand Veesanee's situations and I know it can happen in real life.

I was afraid Om was not going to find out about Aum caring for him. Good thing his friend told him. :) I like Pen's husband Chai too and how he care about Veesanee and wanting her home. I would love to see Arom's reaction if Chai actually called her parents to come pick her up. Maybe that will happen later. Since her father think she is dead, it will probably go on the newspaper soon to search for her.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
may1363 - I feel you. Friday seems so long away! I can't wait too!!!!!! I'm having Arom and Veesanee fever.

rakcharm - Yes, I agree with you that Veesanee's life isn't as bad but it's a sad and lonely life. Like what Mandy said, when you grow up with divorced parents, you do feel unwanted like your parents had already moved on and you're left behind. Unless the kid learned to accept the truth and that there is nothing they can do about it besides making the best of what they have, it does get lonely. Veesanee is still learning to accept her parents with Om's help. It's true that her father provided her money and a place to live, but those are not really hers and she feels like a third wheel tagging along especially when her father never told her how much she means to him. He often express his love one moment then yells at her the next when he overheard something bad about her. He hardly gives her time to speak and listen to her without yelling at her. There's very little father daughter time between them.

mandy

sarNie Egg
Hey moonstar, yeah i know, thats just how some parents are, they love their kids but that doesn't always mean they understand their kids, what kids really want or need. No one is really wrong, he was so busy working trying to make money to give aum a better life but at the same time, aum as a child felt really alone, no mom around and dad never around and then he sends her off to another country to study, making her feel even more abandon, kids/teenagers don't understand these things.

Aum looks so much happier now with om on the island with no money, even with om being mean to her, than she was in the city with her dad with all the money. She was able to sleep in a run-down cabin, she cleans, she smiled when puting up those misquitoes net thing, she always ask and try to help Pen, she didn't sit around and act like a snotty rich girl who don't do nothing. She tried to help om fix the cabin. Om's girlfriend on the other hand acts really high class and want expensive stuff. Nee is happy with a small house cuz her house is huge but empty.

Benz on the other hand is just plain crazy, she is evil, and a backstabbing friend who is selfish. Arom once said that if he were to fall for someone it would be because of their heart not their looks.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
mandy- wow thanks for the clarification on all those scenes!!! I didn't know veesanee sold her ring and bracelet...must of fast-forward through that part...I think arom will go buy it back once he finds out lol...

But yeah...can't wait till Friday to come!!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks you so much Mandy for your clarification on all those scenes. You make me understand better.
Being rich and having everything doesn't mean you are happy. Visanee she's a lonely person.She has been neglected and relegated to live abroad , that would mean she lived alone since she was 15. Yes her dad love her but they barely have interaction with each other. Everytime she does something he 's furious at her and bring out the past that she has always disappointed him.

I'm happy that her charactere she’s not a snob, she doesn’t care about her social status or money. She's only stuborn and rebelious to her father and her step mother. On the other hand Aroom girlfriend she's completely fascinated by rich people and acted like a high class person.

When she's in the Island she does everything to help Pen. I'm happy that Aroom friend told him that Visanee she's care for him. I though that Pen sister will come and said it 's was her who's care for him.

Hope he will find out that Visanee sold her ring and bracelet and I think he will go buy it back.

I think they shouldn't bring the girl Pen sister in to cause trouble between Aum and Om. I prefer just two of them in the Island.
Too much nang-rai in my opinion.

Anyway, can't wait for next episode.

Hope Mandy and other member can give me spoiler for next episode too. Thanks for all your comments.I love reading all those comments since I can't understand thai. It's make me understand and enjoy better this lakorn.

I'M happy that Ubateehet rating got increase this week.

mandy

sarNie Egg
Your welcome guys :)

I'll post up alittle summary of the upcoming episodes if I find anything interesting, but if you don't see anything, and need translating on any particular parts just ask and I'll gladly translate for you asap. Tomor is the day, can't wait for more cute scene with aum and om! I hope :dance1:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
For some reason the person that upload this Lakorn r private now so does anyone kno where can I watch it on YouTube

may1363

sarNie Adult
For some reason the person that upload this Lakorn r private now so does anyone kno where can I watch it on YouTube
Here's the link from youku http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_18429591.html

From youtube: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DUyKitHtoTxXWTgDRyaR85UOVQ-9jNM

She set her video private due to the copyright.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Here's the link from youku http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_18429591.html

From youtube: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DUyKitHtoTxXWTgDRyaR85UOVQ-9jNM

She set her video private due to the copyright.
Thank you so much...I love YouTube better then youku cuz youku always buffering on me when I try to fastforward

mandy

sarNie Egg
Epi 13

After talking to his friend, who told him everything that aum did for him including selling her jewelry, and told Om and that if he doesn't accept the truth, he may be miserable for the rest of his life if he were to let a girl that loves him that much go, so Om was just having flashback of everything that happen...

There is not one misunderstanding scene between aum and Om today :) Om is soooooo good and sweet toward aum now, and is not afraid to show it to everyone. From the moment he came home he went to the cabin to go see aum, and he carried her to the big house right in front of Pen, her husband and the evil sister and he told Pen's husband to find worker to tear down the cabin cause from now on aum will be staying at the big house. :clap: (good job Om! finally) When they got to the house, Om told aum she has to take care of him cause she took care of him in the hospital so she has to finish her job and it's not free cuz in exchange he will take care of her too. While putting the medicine on aum's fingers om said " From now on, u dont have to work hard anymore, I will take care of u" <3

The market scene was good because it showed that Om don't care what anyone thinks anymore cause he won't let aum leave, even when Pooklook came, Om's attitude didn't change toward aum cause when pooklook ask Om if he brought aum here or if she followed him here? and Aum said No, but Om said that be brought aum here. :clap: When he went to knock on aum's door, he was more concern abt aum and ask aum if pooklook said anything mean to her. Aum told om to leave her alone and that the person he should be worried about is Pook cause the more he is nice to her the more she feels bad for Pook and feels that she is a trouble causer.

It was really obvious that om was jealous of aum and the friend Chat, cause whenever they r together om would butt in to interupt like at the kitchen and at the hospital when aum got bitten by the snake when helping pooklook, and Chat got up toward aum but om just bud right in and hug aum right in front of Chat, im sure its all out of concern and not wanting chat near aum lol :D

It ended with Om giving aum her jewelry that she sold back, he said he didn't get everything back tho cause it was sold to someone else but it looks like he got the bracelet! and then because aum is not suppose to shower because of her wound so Om said he will " cheat tow" for aum, hard to translate lol like use the towel and wipe aum's body... yep and of course it had to end there lol... : )

back tracking alittle but yeah the part when Om took aum to the island was funny lol cuz aum was crying becuz she thought Om plan to leave her there alone but he actually wanted to take her on a picnic lollol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I feel so happy that Arom is no longer afraid to display his concerns for Veesanee even in front of Pooklook. He is actually very protective of her from Pooklook. I'm glad he went to check up on Nee and wouldn't let her close the door. Even though Detcha is happy for them, he seems a little hurt to see them together. Soon he will realize Pooklook is the girl for him and not Veesanee. I'm excited to find out how the director will bring Veesanee back to her father's house since there has been so much changes in this version.

I'm excited to see tomorrow's episode.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Mandy for your summary. Happy that there 's no misunderstand scene between our pranang. Finally Aroom he's sweet and care about Visanee. I love that he's not afraid to show his feeling even if Pooklook she's there. The sad part is when he knock Aum room and she close the door and cried. Make me felt so sad for her cause she felt bad.

I don't think there's a rape scene in this version maybe willing scene. I have watched on youku but hate that cause it's always buffering. Waiting to rewatch on youtube but Sleepy she's upload up to episode 12.

I heard that November 24, channel 7 will not broadcast Ubatheehet because they will broadcat football match live.

Can't wait for next episode and more sweet scene.