moonstar

sarNie Adult
Damn it! That was disappointing to see no episode today. I wanted to see at least 3 espisodes. Now only get to see two.

mandy

sarNie Egg
Epi 14 is really cute!!!!

yep it's a willing scene cause om's car broke down agn and they end up in a cabin, even tho it started with an argument...
After that Om was so cute toward aum, he won't leave her side, kept following aum, afraid she will run away from him lol. When they were in the phone booth it was sooo cute how om was looking at aum and she was like "U don't have to stay this close, im not going anywhere" and he was like " I'm not afraid ur going to run away I just want to be close to you" awww!!

The scene when aum was going to to sleep and om came to try to sleep in her room was cute cuz he said his room is cold but aum's room is warmer and then hug aum. Om said husband and wife should sleep in the same room and Aum told him not to say that but om said it's the truth lol. Because om won't leave her room aum said she will go sleep in om's room instead then and Om followed her there too, he said he sleeps where she sleeps, then they made up... :)

The evil sister called benz and told her abt om and aum cuz she saw the number from om's phone, yeah there is too many nang rai in this lakorn, can't stand them, benz is crazy and shameless, can't stand her character. She came to stay at om's house, tag team with the evil sister and cause all sorts of problems, they are evil... Benz made Aroom feels guilty about Noun right before she left and Aroom got drunk. The drunk Om came home drove his car, purposely headed straight toward aum, aum fell down but he didn't hit her. He said to aum " now u know what it feels like" (refering to what happen to Noun, the accident) Aum was still trying to take care of the drunk om, but he kept talking abt his dead girlfriend abt their plans etc but now he said there is nothing. He said he is like a living dead person.

Im glad that aum left cause now Om knows how much much he misses Aum, even tho he can't remember anything that happen when he was drunk, what he said and did. I do like how Om told Pen, the husband and the evil sis that aum was his wife when they went searching for aum.

Aum went to stay at Chat's house.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to watch ep.14....man now things r gonna drag...with pen..Benz...yotin...sheesh...seriously Benz character has such a thick face to b stalking aroom...and he's too nice to just tell her off...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was good. I'm glad it was a willing as well because it show their love. It was a bad idea for Arom to attend the wedding and drink with his state of mind. Thanks to Benz for leaving him confused and guilty.

Sophia456 - I hate Benz too. She is so annoying and has some psychological problem to be referring to herself as Arom's ex gf. Arom should have been more direct to her especially when she was mean to Veesanee. It must have been a weird awkward feeling to come home and see Arom's ex gf pictures throughout the house and be in love with the man of the girl you killed.

Mandy - I agreed with you. I'm also very glad Veesanee left because it showed how much he loved her. Part of me want to see what will happend if she didn't and see Yodtik and his mother. What would happend then. Will Arom be possessive over her or will he hand her willing over. Would she return or run away?

I feel bad for Pooklook. She just got over loosing Arom to Veesanee and sort of moving on with Detcha then seeing Veesanee at Detcha's house after being cancelled on without an explanation. It must be hard to know that both men of you love ditched you for the same girl, the girl that killed your sister.

I can't wait until Arom start taking action and go search for Veesanee. Arom will have a hard time to be near Veesanee in the next few episodes. I wonder if there is going to be a baby in this version --> anyone knows the answer?

may1363

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch episode 14. Waiting Sleepy20 to upload on youtube. Thanks you gals for the spoilers. It's seems so good. It's seems they change a lot from the preview version. Wonder how many episodes this lakorns have.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Today's episode had me smiling like an idiot so big during the scenes with Aroom wanting to be with Nee all the time after their night together -.-.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Awww so happy it's willing scene. Mandy or someone else can translate why Om is mad at Aum in a cabin. I know Visanee said something about Non and Yothing but after that I have no idea. Can someone translate for me please.

Aroom he's so sweet, always want to be close with Visanee after they slept together. But sadly their happy moment was so short.I was hoping for them to have more cute, sweet scenes as husband and wife of them together before Benz show up.

I hate Benz and the evil sister. I think they have too much supporting cast and nang-rai and it's gonna drag with them.
Now I wonder if Aroom love Non or Visanee more.

Can't wait to see Arom go search for Visanee. It's gonna be hard for him to get close with her if Yoting and his mom take her back at home. Maybe he will claim that Visanee is his wife when she engage with Yoting.

OMG another week for next episode. Just thinking about that make me depress. Can't wait for weekend to come.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol May I'm with you! I kind of wish they gave Aroom and Nee a few more days after their "Night" together to be a couple and spend time together before PsychoSu showed up.

I think Aroom loved Non and Nee in different ways. Non was his first love always hard to forget, but they were together for so long and probably at such a young age that they didn't care to look at others. Somewhat like "settling" with what is already good. He was starting to notice that Non was different then him. I think he loved her, but realized ultimately they weren't compatible in terms of what they want. You can love someone, but not be compatible with them. Also, if they got together young then as adults they would want different things.

With Nee I think it all started with pity, he pitied her for her life with her family and eventually it progressed into something more. She was willing to accept any type of living condition and happy with what she gets as long as the person gave it to her with sincerity. This is what he wanted from Non, but never got so he was slowly starting to realize Nee was more accepting towards him and what he had to offer.

I can't wait til Fridayy!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Waiting for Friday to come is way too long...can't wait to c the jealous aroom in Bangkok cuz veesanee is gonna b surrounded by chat and yodtik...but then he is gonna worry and care like crazy when veesanee gets into an accident and she gonna pretend to have amnesia (if the storyline is gonna add that)
Hope aroom remembers what he did and said the night he got drunk.
One thing I was hoping to see in the little hut is to see veesanee wake up in aroom's arms the next morning lol...but that didn't happen lol...even the second time didn't happen...lol...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Waiting for Friday to come is way too long...can't wait to c the jealous aroom in Bangkok cuz veesanee is gonna b surrounded by chat and yodtik...but then he is gonna worry and care like crazy when veesanee gets into an accident and she gonna pretend to have amnesia (if the storyline is gonna add that)
Hope aroom remembers what he did and said the night he got drunk.
One thing I was hoping to see in the little hut is to see veesanee wake up in aroom's arms the next morning lol...but that didn't happen lol...even the second time didn't happen...lol...
Me too. I hope Arom remembers what he did.

mandy

sarNie Egg
May1363: The cabin scene when Om got mad at Aum

Om: We came to the temple to do a good deed but this had to happen (the car breaking down/rain)
Aum: Do you think Noun's spirit is still mad at me?
Om: About what?
Aum: Everything, from when she is still alive and now, if she still sees that I am still around you, that why there's always problems, because I haven't given back to her enough yet
Om: that's Nonsense
Aum (thought out loud to herself): or is it because she's mad that I talk to her abt Yotin
Om: What does Yotin have to do with this?
Aum: that day, I told her that I saw her and Yotin eating together and she didn't like that
Om (angry): thats not true,
aum: someone email their picture to you but I erased it first cuz I didn't want you guys to have problems
Om: that's not true, your lying... why are u saying this, what do you want
Aum: forget it, forget I said anything, just think of it as me thinking too much
Om: what r u trying to do, you brought Noun up out of nowhere, and then drag Yotin into this, what's your reason, are you trying to tell me that i'm a stupid guy, because my girlfriend is cheating on me with Yotin... its not possibe, they don't know eachother
aum: are you sure about that, becuz Kusuma (Benz) even said that they are close
om: thats not true
aum: fine, just believe what you want to believe then
Om: you know what I am thinking, I think you're trying to justify Noun's death, that she deserves her dealth
aum: I'm not thinking that
Om: you are thinking that
aum (Sarcastically): alright then, I think she deserves to die, i was crazy in love with you, but I don't know how to separate you guys so I purposely ran her over, are you happy now, this is what you want to hear right
Om: your making me crazy (?)
aum: well u want me to say what you want to hear right, the whole world can be wrong, but you, you are never wrong, you always have to be right
om: what about you, you think your better than me
aum: no, i'm just a normal person, that have good and bad, but at least i can admit it...
om: If I were to just close my eyes for a bit, for just a bit, and forget that I have to be a good person, to be a gentleman, do you know what would happen to you.. you would receive a lesson from me, a lesson that you will remember for the rest of your life
aum: I would't call that a lesson...
Om: then I would say you deserve it

Then came the force kiss from Om, followed by a slap from aum that woke Om up lol (then came the willing scene) :dance1:

(sorry if any mistakes in the translation, as Thai words are not always the easiest to translate into english properly sometimes)

little

sarNie Adult
i so can't wait till fri. I replay the latest ep. the hut willing scene and after their sweet moments together how he said they're husband and wife that they have to sleep in the same bedroom made me all giggley

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Mandy for your translation of the willing scene. I really appreciate.I hate watching and couldn't understand. Sadly can't find anyone subbing this lakorn.

It's funny that when Non his girlfriend offering herself to him he rejected her and with Visanee he can't control himself.

I wonder what they are saying when Arom said that husband and wife should sleep in the same room and Visanee goes to another room and he followed her on the bed scenes Can't you translate this part Mandy if you don't mind please.

I was disappointed that he didn't remember what he said and did when he was drunk. I would like to see him feel bad and guilty. Felt so sad for Visanee in that scene.

Can't wait for Friday. Hope to watch three episodes this week and please no soccer game.

Asy

sarNie Immature
The soccer game is AFF Suzuki Cup ja. Thailand still have game this Friday, it's going to be their last match of their group. I can't remember the time tough. As on Saturday, Thailand organize the other teams' match. Not sure if they're going to broadcast it on tv.