roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As much as I love Son and Vill and want them to reunite, I also don't want them in here. Best needs her own Lakorn as the Nang'ek. I want Son and Vill and reunite in a different Lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos.....Thanks to Thip @ SPICY Forum

Look like Vill & Son are really in here...

Cr to: Vill IG

roselovesice

Oh wow. I guess I can't wait to see this Lakorn now. I'm so depressed nowadays when it comes to Ch5 lakorns. They always have this type of period lakorns. Can't they just ever do like modern lakorns now? SMH. lol

Btw, thanks. :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh wow what kinda the story is this why she look like in past life? So son n vill in here for real man then that mean best and nat the second hope, some day nat will got turn to be the main lead in lakorn. Love when nat cry cuz the way he cry is look like real or maybe it might be real cry from him. Never done any lakorn that egg in there,if she is in Here then I will try to look at her acting. If she is egg right if I not wrong.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

Forgot to mention the credits for the pictures! Gosh, I'm so ashamed! Sorry about that! Credits to tieba.baidu.com!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't remember a Ch5 lakorn where I can sit without yelling, bitching, cursing, FF-ing and skipping a bunch of episodes. I have been waiting for Son and Vill to reunite but sadly it has to be in this type of period lakorn. I honestly despise Ch5 period lakorn... way much more than their modern drama.

AikOm^_^

Vill's so beautiful!!! xD :wub: :thumbsup: I'm so happy to know that she's having another lakorn. I don't know, but from the pictures I posted, it seems more like Egg and Son are pairing up... :huh: I see more pictures of Egg and Son together, and there aren't any pictures of Vill with Son at all...so far. So it makes me wonder who the real nang'ek is. My Vill may even be nang'rai lol. :spin: :teary: But even if she is the nang'rai, I'll still support her. I don't like Son with Vill anymore, because she's too good for him :p, so if Son and Egg are really pairing up, that's great for me! :) Egg looks pretty in some angles and in most of the pictures.

Too bad there aren't any pictures of Best and Nat yet. They're sure to be cute though hehehe.

This looks like Guy Ratchanon!!! :eyetwitch: (Or maybe it's actually Nat, lol; Nat and Guy look alike sometimes.) Whoa, if Guy is really in here, I'm praying hard that he and Vill will pair up with each other instead!!! :thumbsup: :wub: It'd be awesome if he and Vill are the main pra'nangs. But I doubt it.... :teary: I saw that Vill herself revealed to a fan that she has a lakorn with Son, so maybe she really is pairing up with Son...and maybe Guy's not in here at all... Oh, the uncertainity and waiting is killing me!!!!!! :annoyed: :wackonut: But we'll just have to wait and see where it goes from here... That's life.^_^

AikOm^_^

Son and Vill reunite again. Reading this I want Bie and Vill back! I miss them both together!
Yeah, I miss Bie and Vill, too. :) But looking at the pictures, Son does look perfect for the periodic role (although, he looks almost exactly as he did in Malai Sarm Chai. -_- So, I'd rather see somebody else as the pra'ek, or at least a different look for Son.), but since I no longer like him with Vill, I prefer her pairing up with somebody new or other actors I love seeing her with (like Bie or Guy hahaha). There is a small chance of Bie and Vill reuniting, but until then, I don't mind seeing Vill pairing up with other actors or vice versa for Bie with different actresses.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I still love Son and Vill together. No matter what haha. But I think Vill is like Aff. They always have chemistry with their Pra eks. And yes, I miss Bie and Vill too. I wanna see them in a modern lakorn and she must be real pretty not that servant boy!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG so Vill might be n'rai in here if Egg is pairing up with Son? ...I always want to see Vill in n'rai role to see her if she can play that role. Now I really want to know who the n'ke is will it be Vill or Egg?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What happen why didnt see nat and best in here. Did they change nat to guy hope not
@dancy oh maybe u might right cuz in here didn't see anytp pic vill with son only egg and son in here. I want to know too wo is really the n'ek in here,if egg then maybe I might cancel this lakorn but if this was son n vill then perhaps i watch this.

Wondering why they didn't make any new lakorn for guy as p'ek roles again,wanna watch him as p'ek again an a lakorn

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Exact would make Vill a n'rai that's not rai n'ek cause she seems to be the favored one over there and this one doesn't have that. It's just a n'rai. But maybe they changed the story.

If this is the remake of Por/Sai's lakorn then I didn't like it and it was really boring. N'ek was extremely weak for a big part of the story. Basically p'ek is this rich guy that loses his memory and ends up at the island where n'ek is, she's poor. They fall in love and get married but p'ek's family goes looking for him and takes him back to the city. Somehow he gets his old memory back but forgets the the time he spent on n'ek's island so he doesn't remember n'ek at all. The n'rai is p'ek's old fiance, and n'ek ends up as a servant in her house and she gets picked on all the time and doesn't fight back. Then n'ek becomes a famous actress and that's how n'ek/p'ek meet up again and I think p'ek finally remembers his wife towards the end cause of a painting he drew of her, he's a painter.

roselovesice

Wait...so Vill is N'rai and Egg is N'ek? Oh gosh. Somebody shoot me. Sorry but Egg is such a terrible actress.
Finally when Vill and Son is going to have another lakorn, they go and switch everything around. I'm disappointed and depressed. lol
I wanted Nat + Best and Son + Vill. ):
Seems like Guy is taking over Nat's character? Who knows.
I'm not so excited for this lakorn anymore. I don't think i am going to tune in too!
I'm sad now. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Egg has a really innocent and traditional look. I really wanted to see Son and Egg again, but no in this kind of genre. Sad that GILLY will be together in this lakorn, but not paired up. Many fans of Son + Vill or GIlly will NOT be happy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would be sad to see Vill as nang'rai. i dont know why Exact always have their n'ek downgrade to rai roles.

is that Tuk? looks like her