p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I seriously can't wait till this weekend !
Everything is getting so good and I love the pace of this lakorn :)

I love how Nid still gets shy around P'Siam. Her smiles are so genuinly cute towards him. Even though its not the end yet, I've got to say Vill is nailing her role as Nid Wanida Noi beautifully. I'm enjoying watching her play as a diva. You go girl <3 And as for Suwalee, she's so annoying lol Egg is doing a good job too cause she's making me glied kao maaaakkkk !

I love the performances Wanida does because it relates to her personal life and obstacles. And she looks so goddessssyyy with all of the performing outfits !! Beautiful !!!
The ost is forever stuck in my mind. I find myself humming to the ost at times lol

I love love love Sao Noi <3

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I seriously can't wait till this weekend !
Everything is getting so good and I love the pace of this lakorn :)

I love how Nid still gets shy around P'Siam. Her smiles are so genuinly cute towards him. Even though its not the end yet, I've got to say Vill is nailing her role as Nid Wanida Noi beautifully. I'm enjoying watching her play as a diva. You go girl <3 And as for Suwalee, she's so annoying lol Egg is doing a good job too cause she's making me glied kao maaaakkkk !

I love the performances Wanida does because it relates to her personal life and obstacles. And she looks so goddessssyyy with all of the performing outfits !! Beautiful !!!
The ost is forever stuck in my mind. I find myself humming to the ost at times lol

I love love love Sao Noi <3

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAID,,LOVE ,LOVE SAO NOI "SON & VILL". MY FAVOURITE COUPLE

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@ D-D;

The host is asking about the drama, Son's graduation from university, if its easier to work together the second time round, they both yes since they have know each for along time and grown up together so they help each other out in terms of acting, they attend the same acting class and have known each since they were young, the host asked if his parents were proud of because of his graduated from engineering major, he told his mom that she doesn't have to thank him regarding his study, he wanted to do it for them anyway. The host asks him if he ready to date but Son said he wants to accomplish his career on his acting and what he study first before bringing someone in his life to look after, the host ask Vill what she wants to do after accomplishing acting and her drama with Tono.

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ Sarna3 ----- thank u 4 the translation. I was hopeing that the interviewer would tease them but maybe their topic was too serious. ^•^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@D-D, they did at the end but they said they r just friend for now and have been friend for along time, they want to keep it as friend because its more special and don't want to loose the bond that they have for each other, its last longer than being bf/gf. As they said in their interview they want the other to see and grow to be mature so each individual knows what they want out of life than block themselves from other opportunity then when they both mature they will come bk to talk about again.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i actually watched the lakorn with o subs and i was making everything p
and it was so funny how my brother butted in
can somebody please send me a link where i can watch it was sub

D~D

sarNie Adult
i actually watched the lakorn with o subs and i was making everything p
and it was so funny how my brother butted in
can somebody please send me a link where i can watch it was sub
Amelie3 from Viki and Sao Noi team have work " really hard " to sub Ep 1- 14 with English Sub. the whole team have done an aweSome job. thanX U Sai Noi team !!!! I'm foreVer thankful 4 ur hard work that u have put into this lakorn. :)
Here is the site-------
http://www.viki.com/channels/9017-sao-noi-2012-little-girl