BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I absolutely love this lakorn...I love the chemistry between nang ek and pra ek. Keaw and Boonma are cute too! Can't wait until tomorrows episode.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn took me by surprise, i didn't think it would be good so i wanted to wait till it ended airing and then give it some try since i'm a fan of gilly...
but then i watched the latest episode by accident, got addicted to it, watched all 27 episodes in one go and now i'm stuck waiting for the next episode
son's acting really improved, him and vill look cute together, same goes for guy and best.
i love how the nangek may seem weak at first but she knows how to stand up for herself when she gets pushed around too far

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son and Vill, can't wait for the next episode, I hope Khun Laung comes to the N'ek rescue and explose the N'rai and her Aunt...Guy and Best are also a good second supporting actors. And they go well as best buddies for Son and Vill.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I love how nang ek is so settle about her plans and her revenge in getting pra ek back. She's doing such a great job.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Not really. It seems long because it airs two episodes per week. 40 episodes are equal to 20 episodes of CH3 / CH7 lakorns.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Really? No!!! I don't want it to end so soon!!! I'm so gonna miss Son Vill so much! It would be a long time before they would reunite again! :(

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ Sarna3 ------ what are the 3 lakorn that u post up about. Sorry, what I mean is what is the story line ? Can you eXplain. ThanX

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@ D-D

1. lakorn "Yam Mua Lom Pad Huan: is about the 2 actors fall in but then they separate and reunited again

2. lakorn " Sutsaipan": is about the N'ek is twin, 1 is bad she trick P'ek to fall in love with her while they on holiday beside the seaside then discarded him, when he return to the city, he saw 2 twin but she is the good one, the p'ek tried her that they met and fell in love but she didn't know who he is (the twins was separated at birth because their parents gotten a divorce) the bad twin used the good name to trick guys to fall in love with her so she will take advantage of them for their money.

3. Lakorn, "Saeng Dao Fang Thale", N'ek works for P'k's bro. inlaw company while on an seminar, the bro. inlaw tried to rape her then when his wife found out he blame n'ek, saying she was trying to seduced him to gains money so P'ek, his family and N'ek family thinks she's the 1 @ fault, so N'ek ran away to hide in the us and study at the same time then 1 day she went to visit her friend in 1 of the state of the us, her friend is marry to P'ek's best friend during the holiday where they staying together at her friend's the P'ek found out she not a money gabber person so fall in love but she refuse him because of the situation surrounding them however at the they reunited & resolved the problem so everyone understand her.