AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yeah!! Vill is nice to all and friendly to everyone ! :)

And Vill and Best are close friends with each other ??
I'm pretty sure they are close with each other. Sometimes when Vill posts pictures of her and Best together, she refers to Best as her "bestie" as in best friend and most of the time states that she loves Best. Best does the same as well. :lol2: They comment on each other's pictures quite a lot. I do like their relationship. :)

Son & Vill are really close friend;

Awh, cute pics. Although I don't like Son, that doesn't stop me from admiring pictures like these, especially since Vill was also there. :D

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
I'm pretty sure they are close with each other. Sometimes when Vill posts pictures of her and Best together, she refers to Best as her "bestie" as in best friend and most of the time states that she loves Best. Best does the same as well. :lol2: They comment on each other's pictures quite a lot. I do like their relationship. :)

Awh, cute pics. Although I don't like Son, that doesn't stop me from admiring pictures like these, especially since Vill was also there. :D
That's nice!!:) thank you for telling me that :)
Vill and Best entered the company at the same time , and Vill has a lot of popularity , like , in fact she is starring in this Sao Noi, but Best doesn't seem to be popular that much .. She is a still minor actress, I think ;(
As a fan of Best, I'm sad that she doesn't get popularity that much ..

Sorry, I'm just wondering why Best is not popular ..coz she has played with Mos in The secret of superstar.. She did ever have a chance to get many fans .. But she didn't succeed in getting popularity , like Vill and Son , Aerin ..

Sorry , if this comment is annoying to you , please ignore it :)

AikOm^_^

That's nice!! :) thank you for telling me that :)
Vill and Best entered the company at the same time , and Vill has a lot of popularity , like , in fact she is starring in this Sao Noi, but Best doesn't seem to be popular that much .. She is a still minor actress, I think ;(
As a fan of Best, I'm sad that she doesn't get popularity that much ..

Sorry, I'm just wondering why Best is not popular ..coz she has played with Mos in The secret of superstar.. She did ever have a chance to get many fans .. But she didn't succeed in getting popularity , like Vill and Son , Aerin ..

Sorry , if this comment is annoying to you , please ignore it :)
No, no, your comment isn't annoying at all. xD Don't feel like that; I understand you're disappointed and sad that Best isn't getting the praise she deserves. Just to be honest, sometimes Best's acting wows me, and other times, I feel that she needs improvement. But it isn't just Best; even though I'm a gigantic fan of Vill's, I'm not blind to Vill's flaws; Vill needs improvement in a lot of areas, too. There's always room for improvement for every actor/actress. :)

Yes, it's surprising to me, too, how Best is downgraded to supporting role after role even though Superstar had top ratings. I did hear a lot of negative feedback on her acting from Superstar and "The Love of Siam" (her movie with Mario), so I'm assuming that's why Exact hasn't given her any nang'ek roles. The media wasn't too pleased with her acting skills. A lot of people had compared her to a robot, just like they compared Son, but personally, if I were to really pick, Best's acting skills are a little livelier than Son's. I think the reviews for her role in Sao Noi are mostly positive right now. She's on the cover of two magazines since Sao Noi has aired, and perhaps if she keeps improving and working hard, Exact will hand her nang'ek roles again. The year 2013 is a brand new year, full of opportunities for Best and Vill. :D We'll just have to wait and see what other lakorns they will be in...

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
No, no, your comment isn't annoying at all. xD Don't feel like that; I understand you're disappointed and sad that Best isn't getting the praise she deserves. Just to be honest, sometimes Best's acting wows me, and other times, I feel that she needs improvement. But it isn't just Best; even though I'm a gigantic fan of Vill's, I'm not blind to Vill's flaws; Vill needs improvement in a lot of areas, too. There's always room for improvement for every actor/actress. :)

Yes, it's surprising to me, too, how Best is downgraded to supporting role after role even though Superstar had top ratings. I did hear a lot of negative feedback on her acting from Superstar and "The Love of Siam" (her movie with Mario), so I'm assuming that's why Exact hasn't given her any nang'ek roles. The media wasn't too pleased with her acting skills. A lot of people had compared her to a robot, just like they compared Son, but personally, if I were to really pick, Best's acting skills are a little livelier than Son's. I think the reviews for her role in Sao Noi are mostly positive right now. She's on the cover of two magazines since Sao Noi has aired, and perhaps if she keeps improving and working hard, Exact will hand her nang'ek roles again. The year 2013 is a brand new year, full of opportunities for Best and Vill. :D We'll just have to wait and see what other lakorns they will be in...
Thank u for ur reply !!:) I'm happy that u reply to my comment :)

Actually , even though I'm a fan of Best , I sometimes feel she needs to improve on her acting , and i think a lots of negative feedback of her acting makes her loose her confidence in her acting skills ;(
So, I sometimes feel like she is afraid of acting ...but, she is an professional actress , so she has to overcome and accept that negative comments !!
Rather , I want her to accept everything from good things to bad things , and be an good actress in the future :)

Yes!!! A brand new year , 2013, will be coming very soon , so I have highly expected that Best will have as many lankorns as :)
And hope that Vill will have a good year in 2013 as well :D

Thank u for taking ur time to talk about it :)

AikOm^_^

Thank u for ur reply !! :) I'm happy that u reply to my comment :)

Actually , even though I'm a fan of Best , I sometimes feel she needs to improve on her acting , and i think a lots of negative feedback of her acting makes her loose her confidence in her acting skills ;(
So, I sometimes feel like she is afraid of acting ...but, she is an professional actress , so she has to overcome and accept that negative comments !!
Rather , I want her to accept everything from good things to bad things , and be an good actress in the future :)

Yes!!! A brand new year , 2013, will be coming very soon , so I have highly expected that Best will have as many lankorns as :)
And hope that Vill will have a good year in 2013 as well :D

Thank u for taking ur time to talk about it :)
You're welcome! Glad we have this awesome talk! :grouphug: I'm glad that we, as fans of both Best and Vill, are able to see which areas they both need improvement in, and also that we know they're both working hard. I like the way you described Best's situation, because that's how I think she's feeling right now as well. :teary: Great advice, dear! ^_^

Let's wait and see if there will be any news about upcoming lakorns from Exact. Sadly, Exact's going downhill for me since the new year has all those promises of remakes after remakes... >_< I want to see something new and fresh for both Best and Vill. :spin: It's fun talking with you, and thanks again! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Hey is the girl in this photo Best? I can't tell.
:lol2: Dancy, no, that's not Best. It's Haru, Guy's girlfriend. I think even Egg stated that it was Haru. I don't know, Haru doesn't seem pretty to me...but at least Guy loves her... :teary:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks for confirmation Maiko. I didn't know Guy has girlfriend. Does anyone have a clearer picture of her?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
who cares about prettiness or the outside; its understanding, compatible and companionships that counts, asks me i been married for 7yrs, u guys talks about improvement but u don't seems to give Son a break at least he doing something about it and taking lesson to improve his moment, i seen in this lakorn a major improvement but if some of can't see it's ashamed, he is such a good kid - studying and working the same time, he's only 24 yrs old and run his own business as well, i say that damp good while some still lives at home and can't even cook, just at these clips;

1.http://youtube.com/watch?v=E41aJDY46Vw&feature=related
2.http://youtube.com/watch?v=DkSs7jovNUI&feature=relmfu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4B-MdKcy4G0&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D-VIO9aHF6A&feature=related

Tamtid Chivitdao Son Vill 30.07.12 (3-3)

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJv7WaYQmD8&feature=relmfu
2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5lnyDTA4tI0&feature=relmfu
3. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1feDSKWs_KQ&feature=related

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for confirmation Maiko. I didn't know Guy has girlfriend. Does anyone have a clearer picture of her?
Here a photo of Haru. If you don't know she was in that one movie call "Sorry Saranghaeyo" with Guy and Porshe. I love that movie. lol It was a good movie.

Cr to: her IG

Reactions: Asy

AikOm^_^

You're welcome. Here are some pics of Haru:

Ehh, it was hard finding a pretty picture of her... -_- So, I had to pick the ones I think that she actually looks ok... The ones of her and Guy are cute though. Love the pink and green wigs! My favorite couple color!!! :wub:

Reactions: Asy