Asy

sarNie Immature
Dear P'Sarna3, you have to be jai yen yen na. I understand you because I love Son Vill very much, but I understand others as well because despite his improvement, Son still has flaws. He is still robotic sometime -- or maybe that's just the way he acts. His progress is a little too slow, its normal if someone dislike or even hate him. Maiko's being reasonable here. ^^ (I understand her feeling because I have this similar feeling. I dislike Smart Krissada sooo much that I wouldn't be able to watch any of his works even if the nang ek's my fav.)

Please don't misunderstand me if I'm just another Son's hater. No, you're totally wrong if you think like that. Son's actually one of my top 10 that I always excited to see his next projects (especially if it's Vill). I love Son. But as much as I love him, he's not the best actor too. He still needs so much improvement.

I understand too that Son is one inspiring man. Excellent in both study and business. But all this wouldn't make me blind to not see his flaws. Nevertheless, I still love Son.

I hope, everyone be pleased to accept others opinion and interest na. Its tired to see this kind argument in every thread. I'm sorry to to butt in.

I would stop here lol too much rants.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Here a photo of Haru. If you don't know she was in that one movie call "Sorry Saranghaeyo" with Guy and Porshe. I love that movie. lol It was a good movie.

Cr to: her IG

Dang it, Dancy! While I was busy trying to look for a good picture of Haru, you already posted one good one of her! xD She looks good in this pic.

who cares about prettiness or the outside; its understanding, compatible and companionships that counts, asks me i been married for 7yrs, u guys talks about improvement but u don't seems to give Son a break at least he doing something about it and taking lesson to improve his moment, i seen in this lakorn a major improvement but if some of can't see it's ashamed, he is such a good kid - studying and working the same time, he's only 24 yrs old and run his own business as well, i say that damp good while some still lives at home and can't even cook
Hey, don't hate us just because we're prasing Best, but not Son. I assure you, you're not the only one who thinks he has improved. :rolleyes: It's great that he has improved, according to you. That's all that really matters.

I agree with you that it's the inside that counts, but comparing Best to Son, I've seen more improvement in Best than Son. :lol: Like I keep saying, it's just my opinion that Vill's too good for Son. Don't take it so seriously. :lol2: I've given this guy way too many chances, but he keeps failing me every time. I can see some improvement, but his acting skills still don't wow me. In life, you'll always face people who don't share your opinions, but if you can't change or even accept them, just let it be. Ignore them. :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Dear Asy or anyone, I don't hate anyone at all and I understand everyone has flaws, I know that Son has flaws of robotic but I still like him because he has christmaic and appear,,,, I don't mind anyone saying about Son, I don't way the heck of Maiko idea that I can't bad advise....for my favourite actor...I know that from the start of his career,,,,

AikOm^_^

Dear P'Sarna3, you have to be jai yen yen na. I understand you because I love Son Vill very much, but I understand others as well because despite his improvement, Son still has flaws. He is still robotic sometime -- or maybe that's just the way he acts. His progress is a little too slow, its normal if someone dislike or even hate him. Maiko's being reasonable here. ^^ (I understand her feeling because I have this similar feeling. I dislike Smart Krissada sooo much that I wouldn't be able to watch any of his works even if the nang ek's my fav.)

Please don't misunderstand me if I'm just another Son's hater. No, you're totally wrong if you think like that. Son's actually one of my top 10 that I always excited to see his next projects (especially if it's Vill). I love Son. But as much as I love him, he's not the best actor too. He still needs so much improvement.

I understand too that Son is one inspiring man. Excellent in both study and business. But all this wouldn't make me blind to not see his flaws. Nevertheless, I still love Son.

I hope, everyone be pleased to accept others opinion and interest na. Its tired to see this kind argument in every thread. I'm sorry to to butt in.

I would stop here lol too much rants.
Yes, I know. Even though we have disagreements, we can still be civil about it. There's no need for nastiness. :) Ah, glad to hear a fair judgement from you about Son, Asy. To be fair, I do see some improvement. Maybe I'll even like Son again in the future. :D Maybe.

Hahahaha, Mart and Son's acting levels are the same, but Mart's terrible considering how he's a veteran actor, and he's still pretty much the same as when he first started in the entertainment industry. Even some newbies are better than him. :lmao: Yep, I admit, Mart's not a very good actor, but I still love him. :D He appeals to me, just like how Son is appealing to both you and Sarna3.

I totally understand your dislike of Mart and take absolutely no offense at it. ;) Even agree with you whole-heartedly about his acting skills. :D

Dear Asy or anyone, I don't hate anyone at all and I understand everyone has flaws, I know that Son has flaws of robotic but I still like him because he has christmaic and appear,,,, I don't mind anyone saying about Son, I don't way the heck of Maiko idea that I can't bad advise....for my favourite actor...I know that from the start of his career,,,,
And like I keep saying, I understand you love him, and I've accepted your opinion about him. Even encouraged the pictures you posted of Son. l'll wait and see if he can wow me again hah!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Maiko, I don't why u bother to watch him if u can't take his acting, like me if I don't like Bie or Tono with Vill I don't even bother watching her Lakorn even if she is my favourite actress,,,,I only tune in if Vill is with Son,,,,Bie might be a good actor but his appearing just gross me out....See, Even Pancake, desipte I like Vier, I don't even bother to watch his lakorn with her....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Maiko, I don't really care if Son doesn't Wow u or not, I am just putting it up for those who like him as I am, u can't please everyone in life as an actors or do anything in life, Even Ken was terrible as an actors when he as a newbie started and until now he has wow me with his acting or appearing, I don't even tune into his lakorn, So I am not upset that you don't like Son as actor or a person....When I asked u why Son is not good enough for Vill I meant in real life not as an actor,,,,its their lovelife if they chosen to be together or not, its not ours to disagree or agree...its up to destiny and future...Everyone seems to see that Son and Vill has chemistry together even the directors but if u don't see it that's ok, just because he is sweet face and femine looking does not mean he is gay,,,if u can't see that Vill and Son match on screen then its ok, its ur opinion, I accept that as u said he as an actor can't please the whole populations...

AikOm^_^

Maiko, I don't why u bother to watch him if u can't take his acting, like me if I don't like Bie or Tono with Vill I don't even bother watching her Lakorn even if she is my favourite actress,,,,I only tune in if Vill is with Son,,,,Bie might be a good actor but his appearing just gross me out....See, Even Pancake, desipte I like Vier, I don't even bother to watch his lakorn with her....
I already explained it to you in details, Sarna3.

Like you, I happen to be a huge Vill fan. Such a big fan that I follow all her lakorns regardless of whoever she is paired up with, even the actors I don't like, like Son. -_- (And even the ones which she isn't even nang'ek, except for certain lakorns that are too long and I'm behind on them: Malai Sarm Chai and Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk.)
I'm watching Sao Noi for Vill, Guy, and the other cast members. Son doesn't stop me from watching Sao Noi, and I'm stating my opinion about Son's acting skills and everybody else's acting skills. Trust me, Son isn't the only one who needs improvement. Everybody in Sao Noi can improve. :lol: And like I keep telling you, I'll still support Vill no matter who she chooses to date, whether that's Son or some other guy.

Oh yes, I can understand how Bie's appearance grosses you out. Though I like him better with Vill, I accept your opinion that Son matches her more. Just relax and enjoy Sao Noi. I've made my points clear enough. I will wait and see if Son's acting is any better towards the end. The preview for tomorrow's episode does hold promise. :)

Maiko, I don't really care if Son doesn't Wow u or not, I am just putting it up for those who like him as I am, u can't please everyone in life as an actors or do anything in life, Even Ken was terrible as an actors when he as a newbie started and until now he has wow me with his acting or appearing, I don't even tune into his lakorn, So I am not upset that you don't like Son as actor or a person....When I asked u why Son is not good enough for Vill I meant in real life not as an actor,,,,its their lovelife if they chosen to be together or not, its not ours to disagree or agree...its up to destiny and future...Everyone seems to see that Son and Vill has chemistry together even the directors but if u don't see it that's ok, just because he is sweet face and femine looking does not mean he is gay,,,if u can't see that Vill and Son match on screen then its ok, its ur opinion, I accept that as u said he as an actor can't please the whole populations...
Yes, of course, there's no actor/actress who can please everybody. I'd sure love to meet that special someone who can. :lol: I've seen plenty of people with a lot of dislike towards my Vill hahaha. Like I stated, I'm sure Son is a good enough person (which actor/actress isn't in front of the media? :p) for Vill. He's just a terrible actor to me. :D Yep, it's just my opinion. ^_^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am enjoying Sao Noi, nobody is stopping me, I don't even know why u brought it up again and again, please stop it, I like Son, u don't like Son the end of it....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about ya but for I would love to see Best & Son pair up. I think they make a cutie couple too. I wonder why ch5 haven't pair them up yet.

Some old photo of them.

AikOm^_^

I am enjoying Sao Noi, nobody is stopping me, I don't even know why u brought it up again and again, please stop it, I like Son, u don't like Son the end of it....
Hello? YOU did, dear. ^_^ You asked me about it first, and I was simply stating my opinion. I even stated that I was okay with your opinion that Vill and Son are well-matched, but you just have to keep posting pictures to prove your point. If you want it to stop, you could either ignore me or quit bringing it up yourself. I've tried to leave it peacefully and positively.

"I try to leave, but they keep dragging me in." <--- :rofl:

haha I also couldn't find a good photo of her too. lol
Ahh, I wasn't the only one then. :lol2: You were quicker than me, though! The picture you posted of Haru is indeed a nice one hehe. :)

I don't know about ya but for I would love to see Best & Son pair up. I think they make a cutie couple too. I wonder why ch5 haven't pair them up yet.

Some old photo of them.

Hey, I was thinking of them pairing up, too!!! xD I'm for it, and it would be a nice and fresh pairing. With two robots together, I wonder who'll outshines the other? Ah, sorry, too mean; I'm just kidding. :D But seriously, it would be cool to see Best and Son pairing up in the future, since they haven't before. We'll see after Sao Noi if Best gets to be nang'ek again...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, I wasn't the only one then. :lol2: You were quicker than me, though! The picture you posted of Haru is indeed a nice one hehe. :)

Hey, I was thinking of them pairing up, too!!! xD I'm for it, and it would be a nice and fresh pairing. With two robots together, I wonder who'll outshines the other? Ah, sorry, too mean; I'm just kidding. :D But seriously, it would be cool to see Best and Son pairing up in the future, since they haven't before. We'll see after Sao Noi if Best gets to be nang'ek again...

:coverlaf: I wasn't fast I have to go through her IG to find that photo of her. lol I was going to post her photo from "Sorry Saranghaeyo" but thought that it was an old photo.

That is just to freaking funny. Two robots. :loool: I so hope so Maiko^_^ that after Sao Noi hope CH5 give Best another chance of playing n'ke.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Lol Best definitely isn't a robot. Not a big fan of her, but I think she's just okay. Sometime she even outshines Vill in this Sao Noi. :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...Best is a robot when she first stared out. A lot of people complaint about her in "Superstar" lakorn with Bee, Captain & Mos that she a robot. :bhehe: I like Best from that lakorn anyway...Her acting now is better than when she first stared out. I just hope she doesn't get stuck playing tomboy role forever. Ever since she got down grade to supporter role she always playing the tomboy role. I wish she would get different role also.

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Yes!! You guys!!! I would love to see Best and Son pairing up together , too!! Since they are cute together lol hahaww

And u guys are funny !! Two robotic !! Actually I wanna see how it will be turned out if they are the main in a lankorn !! It must be fun to watch !!:)

But ,,, I have to say an important thing about Best..
It is not announced in public yet ,, but I'm gonna say that ;(
her contract under Exact already expired in this July .., so she will move to another channel ..;(
So, it would be difficult to pair up with Son and play again with Vill in Channel 5 ;( that's sucks ..;(

But , I'm not sure it is a true , so I think we just have to wait , probably ,,
Hope that it's not true ,,