dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: ..well in the old version i think it was just the main p'ke & n'ke but I read someone post they said in this remake Exact is going to change it up and make it a three couple..

Glad to see you here pangia xiong. Haven't see you in a while now..

Maybe the story will go like your prediction pangia xiong...

I think for Nat part maybe he saw Vill first trying to get her but later on he can't win her heart and Egg see him and comfort him then they star to like each other so Egg know Son like Vill so she broke off the engagement with Son to be with Nat...or Nat just the bad p'rai who will die in the end..lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Okay guys. You really cracked me up. There is a 'creating your storyline' battle here. Go on, continue writing your plot here, we'll see who's the winner lmao as soon as this lakorn on air.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I really want to know who Best is pairing up with. She took photo with Pukhai, Guy and now in this photo she standing next to Nat...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LOL. I say screw my prediction! Now I'm just as lost as you Dancy. Best seem like a player in here...taking pics with Pukhai, Guy and now Nat. LMAO. Nat is mighty handsome there btw. I'm glad Guy is only taking a smaller role in here, maybe he only come during the later half of the lakorn, which is good :D

variety

sarNie Egg
LOL. I say screw my prediction! Now I'm just as lost as you Dancy. Best seem like a player in here...taking pics with Pukhai, Guy and now Nat. LMAO. Nat is mighty handsome there btw. I'm glad Guy is only taking a smaller role in here, maybe he only come during the later half of the lakorn, which is good :D
Yes, I kinda hope Guy ends up alone in here lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! Son and Vill are perfect lol hehehe
They part where they both look like they are screaming isss soo cutee !!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
No before guy get to pair up with Best he need another one with View!!! I miss them like a lot...it really hurting me when my couples not reunited and those tat are not my couple reunited...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to jackielee @ SPICY Forum

Look like Guy is only a guest star in here so Best is either pairing up with Nat or Pukhai.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da pics...yeah finally a reunit of Son and View!!!! Im happy to see this two on a lakorn together...it a long wait and it worth it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for more photos....OMG :lmao: I don't know who pairing up with who between Best, Guy Nat & Egg.....Guy is only a guest star in here but will he end up with Best in the end since Egg & Nat seem to be posting with each other and look like they might be a couple in here as the bad couple...lol.....