chompoo is the next ann tongprasom

onahc

sarNie Elites
chompoo is so talented, such a versatile actress. her acting and roles remind me so much of ann t, i could see her playing ann's old lakons.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Erm, I wouldn't say she's the next Anne Tongprasom. They have very different characteristics. They're also talented in their own ways.
Chompoo is Chompoo :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
True araya is araya in her own rights..they are so different in many ways...both have certain traits that are unique as an individual..I Love them both^^

Muddie Murda

smile...
Omo! Is her acting that good?? I've only seen her act in in one MV (Joni & Louis's hehehe).

Now I'll have to watch her stuff too. Hope she don't disappoint me!

tinah

sarNie Coma
chompoos acting is okay but i wouldnt say its up to ann's level yet. plus, like someone has mention their style of acting is different in their own ways

Erm, I wouldn't say she's the next Anne Tongprasom. They have very different characteristics. They're also talented in their own ways.
Chompoo is Chompoo :)
yesh. i agree. refreshing to see chompoo has improved so much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wouldn't say Chom would be the next Ann T but most definitely at the same level because they each posses different uniqueness. They both can excel in comedy, drama etc. But as for the next Ann, no. And Ann cannot be the next Chom. :p :lol:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Chompoo have a boyfriend in real life? she is a beautiful actress and I like her since her first lakorn with Kob and Andrew.

i'm a fan of araya's as much as the next person, but i don't think her acting ability is really all that great...she can't play a variety of roles as convincingly or as fluidly as she should (given the number of years she's been in the industry)...she's best at one certain type of role and is pretty static...give her a different type of character role and she can't pull it off as easily...

tinah

sarNie Coma
to me, i think she has the same face expression. i feel like shes playing the same character as in her past lakorn or something. for example, when shes rai in fai chong saeng its as if shes still the same character in dao peun din. i know some roles can be similar to one another but its up to the actors to portray it in a different way.

trexie

sarNie Egg
i wouldn't say so because ann acting is way different from chompoo and chompoo is way different from ann, but in a way i see that they both have talent, skill, and differences in them. well that is just my opinion when i see their acting.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
chom the next anne... i dont think so.. i dont think anyone can top anne yet lol..

but chom is a good actress .. but for some reason i cant watch her lakorns much lol..

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i don't think so either. she's alrite. there hasn't been a lakorn of her where i really like so i can't say.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
They both are unique in their own acting style. I just have one question . If Ann is so great, why she didn't win the golden award for best nangeke? She has two lakorns- Sawan Bieng and the one with Aum A.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you mean the Tv Gold Award? if so, anne has won plenty of tv gold awards for best actress in the past including other big awards and she has won 1 award from Sb for best actress which is the Star. Ent Award. as for her lakorn with aum's, it just aired this year and the award season hasn't come yet so we'll see if she will be receiving any awards for that lakorn. i wouldnt be surprise if she did grab a few home...shes probaly one of the few actresses who wins an award almost every year

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Nobody can be nobody. I agree with some of the other comments Chompoo a good actress but Iono she still has room for improvement

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think every actor still has room for improvement, even Ann herself. And yes they are two very different actresses.