Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea thats good they cut it out end episode chompoo got crazy b/c the old or his servant rape her i mean didnt show since chompoo still neak just this lakorn she change and play nrai so they want to lose her image too much at least she got with Bon and dao+um got together and lived @ ban dao dara house happy ending!!!!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just caught the ending, gee, Noon had to cry so much in that ending episode and all for one dumb man too.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^ ooh i know !! she cried in like every scene .. lol .. i agree vee shouldn't have slapped her .. i would've been like "FOO DO SOMETHiN !" hahah .. arm lock him .. LOL ! :loool: but that was funny when chompoo became crazy and was like "if i pray, will i get money?" and started putting flowers in her hair .. hehe .. but it was still sad..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What amazed me the most was, Noon already had it all planned out, how if Chom died, it would be suicide not homicide but when Vee barged in, he was like I'm not going to let you do this because I don't want you in jail. Okay, well, if Vee could keep his mouth SHUT, Noon wouldn't go to jail would she? Gee, talk about a gay and dumb husband who is never on your side till the very end.

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
Hi, I accidentally stumbled across this lakorn. It sounds very interesting! Just wondering if it's subbed?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the ending would've been better if Vee really did die and Noon just ends up with her Ban Dao Dara lol. I'm so vicious wanting Vee to die.

Just caught the ending, gee, Noon had to cry so much in that ending episode and all for one dumb man too.
bwahahaha! i agree! :loool: Noon cries pretty. so i forgive her.

anyone know what happened to that big boss Khun Somad? The old guy with the power? Didn't he want Noon? I'm surprised he'd just let Noon go and even allow Chompoo to be with Bon. That's kind of unresolved for me right there.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^yeah, I was kinda thinking... Anytime now, that Somad guy is gonna come for Noon.
So strange how they just left him out to the convenience of a sick Vee.

--_______--;

At first I was thinking, it's so not fair if Chom just went crazy instead of dying or worse punishment. But then, watching her character, I realized just how pitiful she had become. And whatever they did to her to cause to go insane must of been bad enough punishment. So I forgave her ending.
Though Noon's ending should of been better... without that idiot "bf" Vee!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Vee doesn't die and neither do the villains. Chompoo just becomes insane thats it.

Anyways, I watched the WWYWY show of them earlier and Noon's dad in the lakorn is so hilarious. He says that in this whole lakorn, people view him and Vee as dumb because they let girls manipulate them but guys are willing to be dumb as long as they see a g-string :lol:! Holy moly lol at least he was being honest.

At first I was thinking, it's so not fair if Chom just went crazy instead of dying or worse punishment. But then, watching her character, I realized just how pitiful she had become. And whatever they did to her to cause to go insane must of been bad enough punishment. So I forgave her ending.
Though Noon's ending should of been better... without that idiot "bf" Vee!
^^ completely agree. at least, they all seem to be happy. :lol: