..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahha thanks sin hunnie for the picture...damn jaejoong is soo fine..it was cute when u say he thank his mom...the vacation drama was cute when he was with his mom in that drama...he soo cute...got to love him

sisii

*fall off chair* man this tread is getting hotter and hotter hehehe Yunho is fioneee! Ahhh I'm bias haha They all look HOT!

DBSK chuka-eh!!!! Man they got their hands on 4 awards 0_0 haha They rule Korea at the moments :p

Thanks for sharing the pictures azn_freak!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ohh sissi u crack me up..this thread been hott....but man i was disappoint about their vacation...told sin i hate it lol...i still love the guy but not their best.....i still need to d.l their performance at the award show

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ lol XD u did tell me it sux lol
wait...*FREEZE* in other words u mean it was worthless...
i will so totalli agree with u if it wasnt for su crackin me up da whole time in beautiful life XD
but yeah...very cheezy movie...*sigh* hey itz just another way of sm shakin their money maker...
look at da canlendar n photobook tatz coming out OUT todai! ><
not to mention now they're startin to wrk up on their suju blings @__@
now wah...suju n tvxq...*looksatpocket* anione wanna donate to the azn_freak fund? XD

sisii

^wohhh wait a minute... Suju and DBSK are having a projet together? :huh:

Yeah..I kinda agree, Vacation was not as good as I expected. Their Banjun was way better and funnier haha *run off n' watch banjun* :spin: Jae looked soo cute with Bae Seul Gi! But I like her better w/ Yunho :ph34r:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Thanks for sharing the calender pics, azn freak! I'm seriously starting to like Jaejoong and his white hair now! He looks so good~! Hehehe, I know I said that I didn't like it at first but it grew on me..^_^

And yes, congrats to the boys for winning at MKMF. Yoochun was just sooo *bucket of drool* *nosebleeds* Seriously, I saw the pictures of them on the red carpet and I was just like O.O <333 LOL I loved Yoochun's hair at the award show, he should keep it that way.

I just watched Vacation today! Haha, yes I thought it was corny but I liked it. ^_^ Yunho's story was just corny...I think the story I liked the most was Yoochun's story. Jaejoong's story is tied with Changmin and Jungsu's story for second. I loved Jungsu in his story lol what a cute brat! :D

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah!! junsu was such a brat!! but so cute!!

i love the part where he hung the undie over heebon, then he 'ran' away laughing..lol..his laugh was soooooooo cute!!!

Kelly

Anyone here seen VACATION yet? I did well up to JaeJoongs Epi. it's pretty good ehe! Xiah and Max theirs is so halarious ehe!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
su was soo annoying i wanted to throw my shoes at him...hes cute but too annoying that its not funny...maybe thats just me..i agree i like the banja i think drama way better lol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
LMBO he is kute
he GOT FOURTH PLACE IN MNET 100 MOST KUTE GUYS =)
jae was in the 40...can remember...i guess i'll go check it out in a bit at #41
while max was like at #23 or sumthing ^_____^

keheh WOOT SU GOT #4! should be #1 but 4 will do i suppose keheh
LMBO i think uno is kinda jealous in this short clip buhahaha jk

File name: [TV] 061205 Junsu No.4 - MNet Top 100 Most Cute Guys.wmv
Size: 5.44MB
Link type: sendspace/zshare/yousendit/4shared
Uploaded date: 12.07.2006
Links:
SShttp://www.sendspace.com/file/w0al1r / Z Shttp://www.zshare.net/video/tv-061205-junsu-no-4-mnet-top-100-most-cute-guys-wmv.html / YSIhttp://download.yousendit.com/5FC7DDE66F1632B0 / 4S

credits:BZ+CYxion Forums+H.O.T.&DBSK

aniwai...

AntiFans Suspected To Extort Money

Recently in the Korean Showbiz, there had been cases where the celebrities agency receives a package which contains hypodermic needle and drugs through a motorcycle special delivery where they extorts large amount of money from the agency. Most Koreans Netizens conjectures that this series of weird crime technique might be done by anti-fans.

Threatens that the celebritiy had been injected by ice; Demands the money to be transfer to their account
From this year October to early November, there had been two singers and 1 comedian artistes who had received a package which contains ice and hypodermic needles with a threat letter sticked on top. The letter read:"You had been injected the ice into your body unknowingly where you'll be unable to espace from the examination by the respective council.' In order to prove their innocent, celebrities who had been threaten had all went to the authority to examinate by having an urine test or by plucking out few strands of hair. Luckily, there were no traces of taking drugs being found.
The Korean Police divulged that the suspects who have not yet been arrested, disguise as special delivery men who delivered the package to the celebrities agency where they extort amount range from ten million to 2 KRW million. These suspects demanded the celebrities to transfer the large amount of money to a online game account.

In order to protect the reputation of the Korean artistes, no artistes who are being involoved in this incident had been revealed to the public. However, One celeb who had been involved in this incident discoled that he initally thought that it was a joke played by his over passion fans. However, he reported this case to the authority after feeling terrified about this matter. Most netizens felt that this could be done by the crazy Anti-fans.
There is no paparazzi in Korea; celebrities are afraid of anti-fans

It is said that in Korea, there will be a anti-fans website created for a celebrity once he/she had debuted. Though there is the ongoing Hallyu Wave, there is no paparazzi in Korea where there is only crazy fans who will invade their favourite celebrity's privacy. Therefore, there will be more and more fans for a celebrity who had high popularity; but at the same time, their number of anti-fans were also increase.

One good example could be the recent incident of TVXQ leader: U-know Yoon Ho who had drank the poison beverage prepared by the anti-fans. Though there are many singers who have lots of fans, most Koreans felt that it is only the 'actors/actress' who really contribute to the ongoing 'Hallyu Wave' whereas for singers/band like H.O.T; most felt that they only use their looks and dance to attract fans. Though Rain Bi might have already been popular in other Asia C'tries, he still had many anti-fans as most felt that his body is even more attractive than his voice. Recently, GONEWS, a korean website, listed out the stars who had the most numbers of anti-fans. In this list, both former H.O.T member Jang Woo Hyuk and the korean boyband TVXQ! were in the 1st and 2nd Position respectively.

Singers/Band No. of Anti-fans
Jang Woo Hyuk -> 28122
TVXQ! -> 23169
Rain -> 12711
Tony -> 10900
Shinhwa -> 10301
Moon Hee Jun -> 8352
BoA -> 6827

Actor/Actress No. of Anti-fans
Hyun Bin -> 9147
Jo hyun Jae -> 8361
Woo-Sung Jung -> 2932
kim Tae Hee -> 2922
Lee Hyori -> 874
Song Hye Kyo -> 206

Source from: [http://news.nen.com.cn/
Translated by: Love*Knots@AF
Credits: mabe@soompi + __Christine@cyxion + H.O.T.&DBSK

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hey hunnie thanks for the news and what jae got 41 that mess up but hes rather pretty then cute..su can have that spot lol...i want to see if uknow got kind of piss lol..he shouldnt i think that guy is handsome but not funny cute..i think that belong to su and max lol..i cant wait to watch it!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....i think that xiah is like the hottest man alive! he's like the best looking one in that group. i totally love them! thanks for sharing! :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx for the news!! that's really sad that jang woo hyuk ranked number one for the anti-fans list..dang..ppl are crazy..

and thx for the 100 hottest thingy..can't wait to watch it..btw..who got #1?

and i can't believe that hero ranked 41!! but it's ok..at least it's still in the upper 50%..

sisii

Anyone watched MTV Gayo Daesang award?? The won the Daesang!!!! For those who doesn't know, a Daesang is like a Grammy but a really prestigious and its an important award for Korean music. Anyways I cried with them! It was tears of joy :spin: They finally rule Korea hehehe

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ thx for the info sisii..i heard about it..but haven't got to watch it yet..i guess i should go dl it now..thx again!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ keo!! i love your sig with youngwoong jaejoong!! especially the middle pic!! dang..so cute!!!

sorry..off topic ther.e.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
utinnu hunnie i agree..i like jae when he had his hair up like that..i thought he was soo unique and cute lol....

sorry off topic...

s0 anything new with suju?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ suju?..GIRL!! we're in a DBSK thread....

~EDIT~

btw..anyone keeping up with New Xman? Xiah is on today's episode!!! can't wait to watch it!!!!

and the topic is: Which person has the most intense eyes (or stare)?